Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Curry scientist finds way to fully charge phones in 5 minutes

JFL curries have a history of inventing shit and yet not to be acknowledged about that like for Dr. Bose cos idealist curry scientist didn't patent his work
"Dr. Bose had invented the Mercury Coherer, a radio wave receiver that was used by Guglielmo Marconi to build an operational two-way radio. 3. The science behind capturing radio waves was first demonstrated by Bose. While Marconi was celebrated for his invention, Bose remained unknown to many, as he never patented his work"
Any time a nonwhite person invents something it's basically dismissed and goes into the folder of "white accomplishments". Black people have already known this, others need to catch up.

It was also an Indian guy who invented USB IIRC

Stealing the accomplishments of others is standard European behavior man.

Last edited:
Any time a nonwhite person invents something it's basically dismissed and goes into the folder of "white accomplishments". Black people have already known this, others need to catch up.

Name me 10 revolutionary things invented by black people that are still relevant

Name me 10 revolutionary things invented by black people that are still relevant
That is a job better left to Tariq Nasheed or someone who actually studies that. I've heard him go down the list before. But you can start with Garrett Morgan.

In any case, I wasn't talking about blacks only.

Last edited:
But apparently our race shits in the street and we are all inbreds that are inferior. Fuck the racism against indians.
Blacks did nothing and are held in higher regard for no reason.

honestly good for this man, I love using one plus phones cuz they charge crazy fast better than any wireless charging convenience now just put that on steroids this is good

That is a job better left to Tariq Nasheed or someone who actually studies that. I've heard him go down the list before. But you can start with Garrett Morgan. I can't name many inventors PERIOD. Because it's not something I really look into.

In any case, I wasn't talking about blacks only.
Okay, Garret Morgan invented a few things, i'll give him that. But a black man inventing something is an exception rather than the rule

So what about Zoomer Incels? You don't seem to consider anyone who isn't KHHV an Incel. Basically from what I understand of your warped logic, nobody who isn't KHHV should be on this site...
You’re not an incel

This is how foids see it:

- wow now i can text with Chad all day then change my phone while i do my makeup so i don't run out of battery before going over to his house, thanks Apple

Later...

- ew that curry looked at me I wish he dropped dead

Hi my name is riajar and today I made fast charge for android phone. Now bob and vagine will not be interrupted while phone charges.

You are not an Incel. You are part of a the Jew conspiracy to infiltrate this site with Russian Jews.
You’re part of the street shitter conspiracy to fill this place full of shit just like you have in your country.

my phone and i barely ever leave the room so it's no use to me

But apparently our race shits in the street and we are all inbreds that are inferior. Fuck the racism against indians.
Blacks did nothing and are held in higher regard for no reason.

dude it is just research. Could, would, might, maybe

i was happy to finally charge my phone in 5mins and then i read this article

This is why STEMcels or any highiqcel should never contribute positively in anyway to soyciety, instead they should develop things that will destroy it.

You’re part of the street shitter conspiracy to fill this place full of shit just like you have in your country.
That's interesting cause I'm a foreign national. Technically my country is U.S. of A according to all Law and even culture. Come on dumbass you knew that..

You're just angry cause you are part of the Jew conspiracy to promote mediocrity!

Last edited:

Oh come man. This is a little bit of inverted worship of the whiteman and an insecure curry cope, don't you see it?

Oh so you're a badass nigger now? No I seriously doubt you could stare me down like that without getting knocked the fuck out but okay..whatever suits you. It's a matter of simple fact. Don't use the street-shitter stuff and I won't use the kike stuff.

Last edited:
Oh so you're a badass nigger now? No I seriously doubt you could stare me down like that without getting knocked the fuck out but okay..whatever suits you. It's a matter of simple fact.
You can’t knock anyone out jfl. You’re literally a manlet oldecel curry, which is one of the only races with even worse muscle genetics than kikes.

You can’t knock anyone out jfl. You’re literally a manlet oldecel curry, which is one of the only races with even worse muscle genetics than kikes.
I'm a manlet? That's news to me. Nah I'm sure I could floor you. Lol

I'm a manlet? That's news to me. Nah I'm sure I could floor you. Lol
Bro, you are literally a curry. You can’t fight anyone. Literally the most beta race on Earth, somehow even more than kikes. And yes manlet cause curries are manlets usually.

Bro, you are literally a curry. You can’t fight anyone. Literally the most beta race on Earth, somehow even more than kikes. And yes manlet cause curries are manlets usually.
Lol. At 5'9-5'10 I'm a manlet? Nice. Yeah I'm sure you can't fight much. I'm not the average curry and I'm sure you are wla weakling but whatever. I'm not hostile towards you for real. If I met you, I'd try to sit down and talk sense into you. If you acted stupid and got physically aggressive, I beat you with a stick.

Lol. At 5'9-5'10 I'm a manlet? Nice. Yeah I'm sure you can't fight much. I'm not the average curry and I'm sure you are wla weakling but whatever. I'm not hostile towards you for real. If I met you, I'd try to sit down and talk sense into you. If you acted stupid and got physically aggressive, I beat you with a stick.
say you won’t be violent with me. Yet keep threatening to beat me up after every few comments. Ok dude

You began this with your meme of niggerish violence and aggressiveness.
How is that violent? That’s literally how curries stare at people anyways.

When will the invent the toilet????

I'll check for you then.

Prospective Analysis of Antibody Diagnostic Tests and TTS1 Real-Time PCR for Diagnosis of Melioidosis in Areas Where It Is Endemic​

Authors: Chawitar Noparatvarakorn, Sineenart Sengyee, Atchara Yarasai, Rungnapa Phunpang, Adul Dulsuk, Orawan Ottiwet, Rachan Janon, Chumpol Morakot, Mary N. Burtnick https://orcid.org/0000-0001-6763-4348, Paul J. Brett, T. Eoin West, Narisara Chantratita https://orcid.org/0000-0003-3906-7379

Melioidosis is a tropical infectious disease caused by Burkholderia pseudomallei. Melioidosis is associated with diverse clinical manifestations and high mortality. Early diagnosis is needed for appropriate treatment, but it takes several days to obtain bacterial culture results. We previously developed a rapid immunochromatography test (ICT) based on hemolysin coregulated protein 1 (Hcp1) and two enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays (ELISAs) based on Hcp1 (Hcp1-ELISA) and O-polysaccharide (OPS-ELISA) for serodiagnosis of melioidosis. This study prospectively validated the diagnostic accuracy of the Hcp1-ICT in suspected melioidosis cases and determined its potential use for identifying occult melioidosis cases. Patients were enrolled and grouped by culture results, including 55 melioidosis cases, 49 other infection patients, and 69 patients with no pathogen detected. The results of the Hcp1-ICT were compared with culture, a real-time PCR test based on type 3 secretion system 1 genes (TTS1-PCR), and ELISAs. Patients in the no-pathogen-detected group were followed for subsequent culture results. Using bacterial culture as a gold standard, the sensitivity and specificity of Hcp1-ICT were 74.5% and 89.8%, respectively. The sensitivity and specificity of TTS1-PCR were 78.2% and 100%, respectively. The diagnostic accuracy was markedly improved if the Hcp1-ICT results were combined with TTS1-PCR results (sensitivity and specificity were 98.2% and 89.8%, respectively). Among patients with initially negative cultures, Hcp1-ICT was positive in 16/73 (21.9%). Five of the 16 patients (31.3%) were subsequently confirmed to have melioidosis by repeat culture. The combined Hcp1-ICT and TTS1-PCR test results are useful for diagnosis, and Hcp1-ICT may help identify occult cases of melioidosis.

When will the invent the toilet????
Toilet exists and the spray wash to wash your ass crack is so much better than toilet paper. I mean seriously this is the one thing the West is primitive on. Who the fuck wants to wipe their ass with rough toilet paper? I've been in both systems. Ass wash spray is better

How is that violent? That’s literally how curries stare at people anyways.
If that meme isn't a violent gesture to you, than you are brain damaged. And- this shows how little you know of both Western vs. SEA culture! I'm someone who has lived in both worlds and your meme is purely a WESTERN nigger/latino-gangster tough guy thing. Indians hardly EVER do this type of aggressive behavior.

0D554D27 1D39 4207 B792 2B3EC0D03306

@Misogynist Curry 卐 - our clueless buddy @Copexodius Maximus thinks the behavior in this meme above is how curries behave in India, tell him how wrong he is..This is an African American thing ONLY !

If that meme isn't a violent gesture to you, than you are brain damaged. And- this shows how little you know of both Western vs. SEA culture! I'm someone who has lived in both worlds and your meme is purely a WESTERN nigger/latino-gangster tough guy thing. Indians hardly EVER do this type of aggressive behavior.

View attachment 722235
@Misogynist Curry 卐 - our clueless buddy @Copexodius Maximus thinks the behavior in this meme above is how curries behave in India, tell him how wrong he is..This is an African American thing ONLY !
Looking is violence -Jay 2023

braindead gorilla with a chad jaw > 700iq pajeet

Looking is violence -Jay 2023.
If you did that to a person, irl you would be smacked (if person was bigger than you) or likely charged with intimidation/assault (if person was smaller than you). In most places and in most States, yes it can be filed as an assault charge.

Last edited:
If you did that to a person, irl you would be smacked (if person was bigger than you) or likely charged with intimidation/assault (if person was smaller than you). In most places and in most States, yes it can be filed as an assault charge.
Muh incel violence

Muh incel violence
Stop trying to position yourself as some sort "Innie Incel" and me as a IT foid who wants to embarrass you. You're a straight up faggot asshole and you have no claim to anything....

Blacks did nothing and are held in higher regard for no reason
held in higher regard by whom? blacks have higher smv but the lowest rank in overall society

Stop trying to position yourself as some sort "Innie Incel" and me as a IT foid who wants to embarrass you. You're a straight up faggot asshole and you have no claim to anything....
You are not an incel.

held in higher regard by whom? blacks have higher smv but the lowest rank in overall society
True. But it's because of the associated bad/fake credit many of them have. Especially blacks in parts of the U.S.