Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Curry scientist finds way to fully charge phones in 5 minutes

the Indian scammers will be grateful

Imagine taking pride in something that someone else made just because you happen to be apart of the same race as them

20210122 185144

Blacks did nothing and are held in higher regard for no reason
That's exactly why blacks are held in higher regard. They're low inhib, agressive, and don't cope or contribute to society.

For example what did this curry accomplish by doing this? Make sure Chad doesn't run out of phone battery to text Stacy? JFL that's so cucked.

Imagine taking pride in something that someone else made just because you happen to be apart of the same race as them

View attachment 461253
yeah but you arent even a gorilla and take pride in what they do all day long
That's exactly why blacks are held in higher regard. They're low inhib, agressive, and don't cope or contribute to society.

For example what did this curry accomplish by doing this? Make sure Chad doesn't run out of phone battery to text Stacy? JFL that's so cucked.
fuck u niggerlover

brutal truth. for current day society random good looking nigger thug is more valuable than this currycel

But apparently our race shits in the street and we are all inbreds that are inferior. Fuck the racism against indians.
Blacks did nothing and are held in higher regard for no reason.

All progress and breakthroughs made by nonchad males cucks them tbh
This is how even the most appreciative of normies view it: wow so now I can text and video call with chad and stacy and not have to wait an hour for my phone to charge. Thanks brown science dude!
@Copexodius Maximus @ERadicator @yikerinos @Transcended Trucel @ReturnOfSaddam

This is how even the most appreciative of normies view it: wow so now I can text and video call with chad and stacy and not have to wait an hour for my phone to charge. Thanks brown science dude!
Super unfortunate truth.

held higher by foids. men have more respect for curries than for blacks

This is how foids see it:

- wow now i can text with Chad all day then change my phone while i do my makeup so i don't run out of battery before going over to his house, thanks Apple

Later...

- ew that curry looked at me I wish he dropped dead

Not so sure about that tbh most guys follow and hold in high regard what foids find attractive. Because foids don't find curries attractive, men don't have much respect either for curry males compared to black males.

Not so sure about that tbh most guys follow and hold in high regard what foids find attractive. Because foids don't find curries attractive, men don't have much respect either for curry males compared to black males.
Based and brutally blackpilled
fuck u niggerlover
Cope.

You're mistaking blackpills for racism when I actually don't dislike indians at all. I'm just saying that you have it bad. Would you rather be gaslighted or have your suffering dismissed?:feelsUgh:

Last edited:
This is why STEMcels or any highiqcel should never contribute positively in anyway to soyciety, instead they should develop things that will destroy it.

This is why STEMcels or any highiqcel should never contribute positively in anyway to soyciety, instead they should develop things that will destroy it.
Sometimes they are forced to do it as part of their job. And that's understandable because it's unavoidable in some aspects.

But going out of your way to do it even though it wasn't required just to feel good or that you accomplished something to selflessly share with a world that doesn't care about you and is looking to make your life as difficult as possible to privilege women? Nonchad men need to stop shooting themselves in the foot like that tbh

This is how foids see it:

- wow now i can text with Chad all day then change my phone while i do my makeup so i don't run out of battery before going over to his house, thanks Apple
Yeah there's a chance most foids wouldn't even acknowledge the curry male inventor and only the ones that virtue signal would even acknowledge that a curry male made that invention.
Later...

- ew that curry looked at me I wish he dropped dead
Not even an exaggeration and it can be confirmed from how foids react to curries on social media like tiktok.

I cant even be happy about this because i know that this will only contribute more to the downfall of society.
Sadly nothing a brown man does will ever be recognized but the fucking WHITES and BLACKS get everything handed to them. Fucking lol
Even chinks and spics are seen in higher regard than brown men. In the future racism will only be accepted when its against curries

Yeah there's a chance most foids wouldn't even acknowledge the curry male inventor and only the ones that virtue signal would even acknowledge that a curry male made that invention.
They'll only highlight how short and ugly they are just like they do it with celebrities and other sucessful people

They'll only highlight how short and ugly they are just like they do it with celebrities and other sucessful people
The media and bluepillers do that when it's convenient to give false hope to short and ugly males to keep them working on behalf of society tbh
Maybe some foids would highlight short and ugly males in professions but how many foids do you know of that talk of Indian CEOs when trying to bluepill curries? Not that many tbh

I can't wait for battery technology to improve. They're so shit.

Sometimes they are forced to do it as part of their job. And that's understandable because it's unavoidable in some aspects.

But going out of your way to do it even though it wasn't required just to feel good or that you accomplished something to selflessly share with a world that doesn't care about you and is looking to make your life as difficult as possible to privilege women? Nonchad men need to stop shooting themselves in the foot like that tbh
High IQ but I'm a stemcel and pretty sure i haven't contributed to society in the 5 years I've worked after graduating. It wasn't by choice i just happened to get those jobs. There's lots of jobs at unethical companies :feelzez:
I can't wait for battery technology to improve. They're so shit.
Why? You can just plug it in if you never leave your house
The media and bluepillers do that when it's convenient to give false hope to short and ugly males to keep them working on behalf of society tbh
Maybe some foids would highlight short and ugly males in professions but how many foids do you know of that talk of Indian CEOs when trying to bluepill curries? Not that many tbh
From what I've seen on Reddit foids aren't even that nice when trying to bluepill curries. They'll just tell them to go to therapy, get a better personality, respect women more... And then maybe they'll get a gf :feelsclown:

High IQ but I'm a stemcel and pretty sure i haven't contributed to society in the 5 years I've worked after graduating. It wasn't by choice i just happened to get those jobs. There's lots of jobs at unethical companies :feelzez:
It depends on what you can consider as contributing to society tbh
If your job involves giving advice, consultation or help to someone else in any way as a requirement to get paid you are still contributing to society. Not as bad as if you create an invention that benefits sexhavers but it's still a contribution even if it doesn't seem that way.

From the start society has nonchad males beat on being able to avoid one-sided contributions. Your only option is to NEET or contribute to society (as part of having a job) or starve in many countries.

It depends on what you can consider as contributing to society tbh
If your job involves giving advice, consultation or help to someone else in any way as a requirement to get paid you are still contributing to society. Not as bad as if you create an invention that benefits sexhavers but it's still a contribution even if it doesn't seem that way.

From the start society has nonchad males beat on being able to avoid one-sided contributions. Your only option is to NEET or contribute to society (as part of having a job) or starve in many countries.
Holy shit you're right :feelscry:

But fortunately, if you've read my latest threads on my job, I'm basically leeching off betabuxers hard work right now and planning a year or so of neetbux

But apparently our race shits in the street and we are all inbreds that are inferior. Fuck the racism against indians.

JFL curries have a history of inventing shit and yet not to be acknowledged about that like for Dr. Bose cos idealist curry scientist didn't patent his work
"Dr. Bose had invented the Mercury Coherer, a radio wave receiver that was used by Guglielmo Marconi to build an operational two-way radio. 3. The science behind capturing radio waves was first demonstrated by Bose. While Marconi was celebrated for his invention, Bose remained unknown to many, as he never patented his work"

Haha, he only made his first reply because OP shitted on niggers :feelshaha:
:feelswhere:

Holy shit I didn't even see that bit in the OP :lul:

Thoughtlesscel got caught emotionally scrambling and still had to endure the lowest blow he can suffer on the forum.
JFL

They are studying the prospects. there are risk of battery exploding. and samsung and japanese manufacturer also does rnd on batteries.

From what I've seen on Reddit foids aren't even that nice when trying to bluepill curries. They'll just tell them to go to therapy, get a better personality, respect women more... And then maybe they'll get a gf :feelsclown:
Yeah reddit foids aren't the same type as virtue signaling stacies. It's the type of foids on reddit that are usually really hostile to ethnic males in the first place tbh
Holy shit you're right :feelscry:

But fortunately, if you've read my latest threads on my job, I'm basically leeching off betabuxers hard work right now and planning a year or so of neetbux
The rabbit hole goes deeper than we'd suspect at first tbh
Society really has tied up the loose ends and believes that this time they can anticipate any counter moves by nonchad males and keep them in a subservient role for good @AAAAAAAAAAAcel @Lebensmüder

It's good you can neetbux but remember all the talk about how pension funds and employment benefits won't last forever and how "we need to get young men working again?"

Austerity and cuts to benefits that single males can get is probably in the making in society's anticipation of increasing numbers of nonchad males being NEETs. Negative stigma for nonchad male NEETing wasn't enough to stop all of them so now comes confiscation of formerly reliable aid and nonchad males having to bargain and partake in society more just to keep that aid. Or (as they are hoping) accept the terms of reduced help and have no choice but to partake more in contributing society just to get by like they were doing before.

Last edited:
Does it involve shit?

Indian population varies a lot. You have some very light skinned Indians and some very dark skinned ones. I believe the curry is the higher caste Aryan-type Indian not the brown dravidian Indian. But I could be wrong

It’s pretty much the case that investing in the future humanity only makes sense if you will have offspring and have descendants in that future. Otherwise it’s all cuckage.

It’s pretty much the case that investing in the future humanity only makes sense if you will have offspring and have descendants in that future. Otherwise it’s all cuckage.
The reason given all the time for wanting to improve things is so that "future generations" or "our children and grandchildren" will benefit. If you are an incel you don't have future generations nor children and grandchildren. There's no point.

That's why when some people shit on Boomer incels for not doing enough and being selfish...it's not like they had an obligation to future generations of incels if they wouldn't even be able to have kids of their own.

That's not true at all

Look at the overall praise american black athletes get compared to curry scientists and how jewish owners overpay the shit out of thoae black athletes just to throw and catch balls :feelswhat:

Whites, especially liberal whites pick their fights carefully. They low-key shit on Asian and Indian men and see these two groups as a threat. Whether that be an economic threat as far as jobs and or possibly a sexual threat due to their financial success.

Liberal whites definitely see black men as a sexual threat but over time, they notice that it is only lower class and or fat white women that pair with black men. So they are willing to accept Black men, as guilty white Anglos get "cool" virtue signal points for being the saviors of black men. Liberal cucked white males are seen as "cool" by white women when they accept Black men and these white women are willing to give these cucked white males a chance at their pussies. And liberal white females are seen as "cool", hip, and liberal for occasionally dating black men.

Whereas for conservative white southerners, where they don't have much white guilt, they see black men as a sexual threat regardless and don't care to gain any "cool" points by appeasing blacks. In fact, they have more of an affinity with Indian and Asians for being socially conservative, law abiding, etc...

Last edited:
Whites, especially liberal whites pick their fights carefully. They low-key shit on Asian and Indian men and see these two groups as a threat. Whether that be an economic threat as far as jobs and or possibly a sexual threat due to their financial success.

Liberal whites definitely see black men as a sexual threat but over time, they notice that it is only lower class and or fat white women that pair with black men. So they are willing to accept Black men, as guilty white Anglos get "cool" virtue signal points for being the saviors of black men. Liberal cucked white males are seen as "cool" by white women when they accept Black men and these white women are willing to give these cucked white males a chance at their pussies. And liberal white females are seen as "cool", hip, and liberal for occasionally dating black men.

Whereas for conservative white southerners, where they don't have much white guilt, they see black men as a sexual threat regardless and don't care to gain any "cool" points by appeasing blacks. In fact, they have more of an affinity with Indian and Asians for being socially conservative, law abiding, etc...
sounds good, too bad ill never live in texas like i dreamed of, ill probably die broke in this shithole island.

Indians are quite the opposite of inbreds, to be honest, since they're so many.

But apparently our race shits in the street and we are all inbreds that are inferior.
One doesn't exclude the other.

You can invent shit and still shit in the streets. There is nothing to be ashamed bro.

But curries are Aryan

The reason given all the time for wanting to improve things is so that "future generations" or "our children and grandchildren" will benefit. If you are an incel you don't have future generations nor children and grandchildren. There's no point.

That's why when some people shit on Boomer incels for not doing enough and being selfish...it's not like they had an obligation to future generations of incels if they wouldn't even be able to have kids of their own.
True, boomer incels don’t have any obligation from us. But I will say even though we aren’t blood related, there’s still relations by shared experiences. Like many of the horrible stuff people here go through are similar to what I would have gone through because they are an inevitable result of being ugly.

the unagreeable man is seen as contributing more than the quiet one carrying the whole group

hopefully this will land him a white stacy :feelskek: or at least an ugly fat used cum bucket :feelsaww:

It's a toss up between defending the curry mainland when comparing it to the success of the West and Western thought/religion (when it was Good and working). But today, The West is dying and actually filled with the same type of thinking that keeps India stagnant. There are many legitimate complaints & criticisms we can make about India and its people. But, the everyday low IQ insults from morons (some of whom are on this site) is unwarranted and sometimes also inconsequential when considering the torment they face trying to "escape" their Inceldom in the West. The best examples I can give are the young users who will be wishing they could have an option like leaving the West and surviving long term in India, but currently refuse to consider that as option because they have small complaints like "street shitters are in Curryland" and " it's so dirty". Yeah I'd like to see them in 5 years when they are paying $80 a month for their cellphone bills and another $60 for their WiFi. All the whole, the job market and economy is producing more and more low smv men who studied hard and should be prospering but are instead depressed and falling in socio-economic status daily. India is somewhat immune to this phenomenon at the moment, and therefore better is a lot of material ways.

True, boomer incels don’t have any obligation from us. But I will say even though we aren’t blood related, there’s still relations by shared experiences. Like many of the horrible stuff people here go through are similar to what I would have gone through because they are an inevitable result of being ugly.
So what about Zoomer Incels? You don't seem to consider anyone who isn't KHHV an Incel. Basically from what I understand of your warped logic, nobody who isn't KHHV should be on this site...

Yep. Contributing to society is giga-cucked.

Look at Nikola Tesla. He should've just made a death star and blew the planet up.

"All these years that I had spent in the service of mankind brought me nothing but insults and humiliation"

nikola_tesla_last_image.jpg

So are there phones that charge in 5 minutes now?

This is nearly 2 years ago and there is still no charger on the market that charges your phone within 5 minutes