Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Everyone chimping out in curryland!

• Thread starter Deleted member 42309
  • Start date
Deleted member 42309

Deleted member 42309

Genetically Deformed.
-
The youth is chimping out because of the new army recruitment plan as it says that single person can only work in the army for 4 years and then they'll get the retirement letter only after 4 years without any pension scheme:lul: the protestors are ransacking everything everywhere they're going :lul:

Meanwhile, muzzies are chimping out on nupur sharma because she said something about pedo prophet :lul: Even the Maharashtra police made an arrest warrant against her but she fled the state and went to delhi. muzzies are chimping out across the country fucking brutal

I hope this curry shithole goes into civil war and collapses :feelsohh:

Tagging @Misogynist Curry 卐 as he's the only curry living in curryland with me:feelsaww:

You still have your fucking exam, jsut leave

I wish curry land got balkanized. Really
India was a mistake made by the British.
I can't rest easy knowing I was born in that shit hole.

As the prices of fuel and food go higher more and more shithole countries are breaking down.

Everybody has a big grin on their face when some other group in their society gets cutbacks from the government and says its necessary cutbacks.

Everyone also goes apeshit chimpout when it is them getting cutbacks.

Problem for these governments is they are having to do very broad cutbacks, so countries are breaking down.

I wish curry land got balkanized. Really
India was a mistake made by the British.
I can't rest easy knowing I was born in that shit hole.
Imagine being related to curry in any way I would jump in front of a train if I wasn’t white :feelsLSD::lul:

The youth is chimping out because of the new army recruitment plan as it says that single person can only work in the army for 4 years and then they'll get the retirement letter only after 4 years without any pension scheme:lul: the protestors are ransacking everything everywhere they're going :lul:

Meanwhile, muzzies are chimping out on nupur sharma because she said something about pedo prophet :lul: Even the Maharashtra police made an arrest warrant against her but she fled the state and went to delhi. muzzies are chimping out across the country fucking brutal

I hope this curry shithole goes into civil war and collapses :feelsohh:

Tagging @Misogynist Curry 卐 as he's the only curry living in curryland with me:feelsaww:
Imagine Being curry :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::lul:

I guess I'll go sleep happy with being a mixedcel after 3 different fellow curries showing up

Yes dividing each land by ethnicity, language and religion.

More than that.
Yes i think he means that and i agree we should at least have south and north india
That’s the problem with deathnic nations in general. Just a mish mash of people who never liked one another being forced to co-exist. It’s not like America where people chose to live next to one another.

Curries want to die so badly it seems. Just don’t join the military.

Imagine being related to curry in any way I would jump in front of a train if I wasn’t white :feelsLSD::lul:
You're a Jew. Not white.

Problem for these governments is they are having to do very broad cutbacks, so countries are breaking down.
Truth one of the biggest cutbacks this government did was demonetisation everyone was chimping out six years ago:lul:

@jerkjocky thoughts on big shnozed kikes wanting to be white?

Curries want to die so badly it seems. Just don’t join the military.
Thats why i hate my country. Some people are saying if the government doesn't give us our salaries thats okay but we want to serve muh country:feelswhat:

Thats why i hate my country. Some people are saying if the government doesn't give us our salaries thats okay but we want to serve muh country:feelswhat:
Join the ((((army)))) goyim and die for me :lul:

shitskins wants to breed.

Oh well, hopefully they fulfill their dream and die for their country.

I thank allah for not making me poop skin pajeet :lul:

Seriously being curry is deathfuel, I had many hookers telling me that they don’t meet Indians , I told them I’m from Iran and they said ok , I feel like chad :ahegao:

Seriously being curry is deathfuel, I had many hookers telling me that they don’t meet Indians , I told them I’m from Iran and they said ok , I feel like chad :ahegao:
Must be nice all average indians in west are trucels i hope u persians rape us again