Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Curry tortures wife for being a whore

K

krauser

Recruit
★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/india/comments/hm79qh/need_help_for_my_sister/

I bet she's a "shy" girl who got railed by a typical Chadpreet who then decided to dump her useless ass.

I hope she stays with the husband and he continues to torture her mentally until she snaps.

Even curryland is fucked....currywhores are becoming total cumdumpsters even if they come from religious or conservative backgrounds.

As a 30+ khhv curry, I hope this pandemic destroys the world. There's nothing left for me to live for anyways.

Its the only way women will learn. A tradition that is sadly dying in the new age of wokeness and slutty human females.

Talk shit all you want about indian men, but at least they aren't as cucked as whites.

2229e888ef35ce56a71d3598fe81c4ed

Man finding out my sister is a whore and my dad doing nothing about it was so fucking brutal. I felt like a cuck and if my parents die first thing I'm doing is beating the shit out of her.

Based thing to do. Every non virgin whore deserves to be slut shamed.

Curryfoids would rather get abused by their rich arranged marriage husbands than give a guy like me a chance. So this is lifefuel and suifuel combined.

Its the only way women will learn. A tradition that is sadly dying in the new age of wokeness and slutty human females.

Talk shit all you want about indian men, but at least they aren't as cucked as whites.

As a 30+ khhv curry, I hope this pandemic destroys the world. There's nothing left for me to live for anyways.

Wats up fellow 30+ KHHV currycel?

Hello everyone,
I really appreciate your time and effort for reading this. I am a fellow Indian and I need some help/advice regarding my sister. I know this is not the right page to ask such questions, but Quora was really useless and the input I got was not good. That is why, after some suggestions, I came here to ask for help.
Our family is from a conservative background and therefore, having GF and BF, is not considered a good thing, specially my dad hates it. Now, my sister had one BF whom she was intimate with. She wanted to marry him. I supported her and so did my mother, we didnt disclose this issue to our father. But my sister' s BF said he cant marry because he cant convince his family and also they will throw him out of the house if that happens. I tried a lot to make this work but it didnt.
After sometime, as my father didnt know that my sister had a BF, he was searching for a groom and found one and we decided to marry my sister with the groom. After marriage, as my sister was not pure, groom didnt like this fact at all. My sister told him about the relationship she had earlier. After hearing this, the groom went crazy and started calling her names and really bad words which I hate to even write here. My sister cried, apologized, tried her best to tell the groom that it was her mistake, she didnt know what she was doing. But still the groom mentally tortures her.
One year of this marriage is completed, and even today the groom mentally tortures my sister about her affair. He forced her to quit her job and now when she is applying for a new job, he is saying that half of the salary should be given to him. He even thrashed her 3-4 times. This is horrible. He doesnt give money to my sister for food or anything at all. He says I give you shelter and two times a meal, that is more than enough for a ***** girl like you. I saved your image in society by marrying you. No man will take a ***** like you and also threatens that he will reveal everything to my father about her ex if he wishes. The groom is the kind of man who thinks a woman belongs near a man's shoes and they preach this idea in their whole family. We didnt know this family is such a mad, crazy family because they are very well educated, father is a doctor, both sons are engineer.
My sister is gone into really horrible condition. She cries all the time, cant sleep, cant do anything. She tells us that her life is destroyed beyond control. She has lost all her spirit.
I, sincerely, ask all of you, please tell me what to do as brother. I know I have made a mistake by wrongly judging the family by their education, but I dont want my sister to suffer like this. My heart is in so much pain, I cant stop crying for what has happened to my sister.
Please help me. Thank you.

Why didn't the groom annul the marriage right when he found out about how the bride wasn't a virgin? He's screwing himself over by trying to punish his wife. Laws on domestic affairs are getting strict in curryland.

Now imagine this foid in the west, she'd have the support of the entire west; someone would have started a Gofundme for her mansion, she'd have date requests from Gigachads, she'd make so much money to the point she'd never have to work and would be given awards and the best therapy in the world.

If she wants to whore around it's her problem if the new bloke see her as trash.

The only good thing is, her father will 100% abandon her if he finds out (as per the guy).

Which means she will not be able to dupe another guy through arranged marriage again.

Regardless, I feel sorry for the groom and his family.

BASED CURRY CULTURE

JBC

CURRIES ARE GODS

tbhngl

MUHAHAHAHAHA!

Inceldom in curryland is brutal. Shit tier iving conditions + shitty weather + pollution + No way to Neetmax + No easy way to go ER or rope.

But occassionally you get small snippets of life fuel like this.

Here's the thing with Curries, Chadpreets and Currywhores.

Curries pretend that they're civilized. But apart from a very small percentage, most curries are religous fanatics.
Most Chadpreets date outside their caste, race and religion so they have an excuse to dump the foid later.
Currywhores think that just because a Chadpreet sleeps with them, they're considered waifu material.
Most Chadpreets come from religous families. They look good because their families tend to be unmixed. But they also tend to be poor.
Chadpreets can get away with anything in curryland. There's no scandal they can't bounce back from.

But every now and then you get shit like this. Where the chadpreet leaves the foid. The foid is married off to a betabuxxer who doesn't know how to control his emotions. And then they just whine whine whine.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back