Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Curry soyboy apologizes to britbongs for turning the UK into curryland

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/BirminghamUK/comments/16pk5vl/an_apology/

I am ashamed of the behaviour I’ve seen from the south Asian community throughout my short existence. Things like loud roaring cars driving up and down a road to seek attention, fireworks being shot across the streets (this I saw on ladypool road and in lozells), loud music playing till late hours at night, littering, being inconsiderate by maybe parking somewhere stupid or even when I see videos of asian men beating ticket inspectors up I feel sick.

Maybe they should've thought about that before inviting millions of curries into their country :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@ilieknothing

imagine apologizing for something you had no will or intention in doing. What the fuck

He seems to be apologizing more because he cares about Islam's image than a feeling of ethnic shame which is pure kekfuel
Reckon that a few pakis with fireworks in Birmingham has to be one of the least worrying things associated with that religion

Screenshot 20230923 125222 440

Do they do this in India too or is it just the UK they shoot fireworks and rev their loud asf cars

I haven’t seen this in India

Do they do this in India too or is it just the UK they shoot fireworks and rev their loud asf cars

I haven’t seen this in India
nicholas-cage-cage.gif

Britbongistan took all the dumb currys, that is why it is like that there. Over here currys studycel and don’t thugmaxx

What a loser you don't see Mirpuri's or Bengalis apologising it is only these stupid clowns who also love love talk about foids rights in India

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back