Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Negroid Woman Throws Boyfriend mom's ashes in river. Video goes viral.

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★

View: https://twitter.com/Mahjinbootie/status/1532692668060418049?s=20&t=vxEgsA2OKdB82cG0c6pg_A

IMG 20220605 143849

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Last edited:
Cruel Shitters, JFL at having Emphaty for others and Exspecially Woman in 2022.

b b but its in your head bro , you need tErApHy brah.

Yea my ass i need , fuck ths Gynocentric Rotten Infested , Woman Worshiping World.

View: https://twitter.com/Mahjinbootie/status/1532692668060418049?s=20&t=vxEgsA2OKdB82cG0c6pg_A

View attachment 621905
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

I'm surprised she was seen as the villain, usually toilets are hailed as heroes regardless of what they do.

I would brutally torture someone if they did that. I would 100% skin and scale her alive while stomping on her rib cage. I would grab a baseball bat put a spikey cap on it and whack her with it. I would Lobotomize her by drilling her head through the ears.

Hitler was a saint. The Holocaust never happened. Jews are the children of Satan and are destroying the United States along with other “mud people”--African-Americans, Asians, Latinos--anyone not descended from Anglo-Saxon stock.

Such are the bizarre fomentations of the shadowy, often violent world known as white supremacy.

based of her. fuck that normie

Who gives a shit about nigger conflict.

I would brutally torture someone if they did that. I would 100% skin and scale her alive while stomping on her rib cage. I would grab a baseball bat put a spikey cap on it and whack her with it. I would Lobotomize her by drilling her head through the ears.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back