Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Curry poorfag food stall worker made fun of for unhygienic cooking practices.

why u always racebaiting?

Here's a video of curries bathing in cow shit:

@Transcended Trucel fuck being curry!

Curry food looks nasty tbh

Curries and niggers are the most inferior races on this planet!

Yes, but many Curries are high IQ, I don't like Curries at all but at least they sometimes produce the occasional person of value.

@Transcended Trucel fuck being curry!
yup. Also If you ever go to Curryland, never ever eat the street food. Everytime I do, I almost always get sick. Especially if the food is cold or meat related. Fried veggies are safest street food but even then I'd say avoid it. Eat mall or trusted restaurant food.

Fucking dirty shitskins.

Imagine worshipping an animal.

JFL
they Lynch people for eating beef too a good portion of the time. The vegans there often think of themselves as morally superior to meat eaters.

imagine worshipping a cunt
Shitskin nigger cope.

You want to bring race in this? OK, let's go there.

Curries are the biggest simps on God's green earth. You're also the one of the biggest White-worshipping, self-hating cucks on the planet. Chinks have more self-respect than you.

The biggest female worshipping cuck on the forum ( @wereq ) is White-worshipping, self-hating curry.

This is a battle you can't win, buddy boyo.

they Lynch people for eating beef too a good portion of the time. The vegans there often think of themselves as morally superior to meat eaters.
They should read their Vedas then, since animals sacrifice to the fire god was a common practice in ancient times, including of cows.

Its almost like a satire onion piece when they are bathing in shit JFL spicy hot sweaty shitskins :feelspuke: i can see why curries are the least desirable lmao

I'd eat it, looks yummy

I can see why everyone hates Indians. Pakistan should nuke them out of their misery.