Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You know what I do feel bad for my currycel bros. They are literally made fun of n humiliated on all social media

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★★
As if being a currycel and born in a shithole like India isn't bad enough they r treated the worst out of all races online.

Literally every time I go on Instagram/twitter/TikTok/ Discord I can't go one day without pajeets being called rapists/shitskins/smelly simps

And a lot of that criticism is warranted but it is sad how unacceptable it is to make any joke about Blacks/Asian/SandNigs but everyone makes fun of curry men's food//country//accent

For some reason everything they do is so unintentionally funny.

Like have a look of some the bullshit I found online which kind of does explain why they are made fun of so much tbh

Screenshot 20231107 004824

Full sapport to Israel Sarrr. Like why did these goofy nerds thought this goofy ass post would be a good idea. Poor men were being absolutely destroyed in the comments.

Screenshot 20231107 004241

The only respite the nigs have is that they have super big dongs so they atleast have something to get some Sort of women but curries don't even have that.

Again this wired article was posted on tik tok and everyone white/black/sandNigs were just being brutal against curries . Thank God India has banned TikTok

Screenshot 20231107 003359

Least delusional curry online. I get why they r treating as delusional overconfident simps

So all in all I get why they r a joke on a global stage yet I still feel bad for them. A few days ago I did a pill asking incels here their favourite race of incels n mine r def the currycels

who the fuck cares about those roaches?

who the fuck cares about those roaches?
I care for the downtrodden
Curryies are basically incels of the incel race lmao

Curryies are basically incels of the incel race lmao
i am happy for every curry that doesnt breed cause who the fuck needs more off these monkey roaches?

i am happy for every curry that doesnt breed cause who the fuck needs more off these monkey roaches?
That sounds unnecessarily mean

As if being a currycel and born in a shithole like India isn't bad enough they r treated the worst out of all races online.

Literally every time I go on Instagram/twitter/TikTok/ Discord I can't go one day without pajeets being called rapists/shitskins/smelly simps

And a lot of that criticism is warranted but it is sad how unacceptable it is to make any joke about Blacks/Asian/SandNigs but everyone makes fun of curry men's food//country//accent

Like have a look of some the bullshit I found online which kind of does explain why they are made fun of so much tbh

View attachment 944169

Full sapport to Israel Sarrr. Like why did these goofy nerds thought this goofy ass post would be a good idea. Poor men were being absolutely destroyed in the comments.

View attachment 944173

The only respite the nigs have is that they have super big dongs so they atleast have something to get some Sort of women but curries don't even have that.

Again this wired article was posted on tik tok and everyone white/black/sandNigs were just being brutal against curries . Thank God India has banned TikTok

View attachment 944179

Least delusional curry online. I get why they r treating as delusional overconfident simps

So all in all I get why they r a joke on a global stage yet I still feel bad for them. A few days ago I did a pill asking incels here their favourite race of incels n mine r def the currycels
They truly are the worst race of all time (apart from Abos bc they're literally not human)

View attachment 944169

View attachment 944173

View attachment 944179

don't worry, time will take its course and karma will fuck everyone else

as for us curries,
curries are in full 'ignorance is bliss' mode; let them be because same thing as above

as for others hating on curries and all who really cares; even sex-having curries have started larping about being 'chads' here like, they are literally making theories out of thin air to call virgins and betas as "rabbit men" and themselves as "bull men" :feelswhat: - they are gynocentric as hell like literally larping about how bvll men can and should cvck beta rabbit men by being adulterous with as many foid as possible etc gigasimp larps

they are the first ones to shun you from criticising women adultery and all calling you 'weak men for not being man-of-the-house and controlling your women' and all - hindu ones would pull out random verses from some random older text outta their arses to make the point :feelsseriously:

so yeah, all the internet and due self-awareness and gymratting and related retardation has inflated egos of these sexhaving curries a lot that they're larping as bvll men nowadays - and this post of easterneurofoidmaxxing is just part of same mental gas 'why even bother with ugly pajeetas we BVLL deserve better women' hurr durr :feelsseriously:

I made a thread about it though i avoided posting much about this sexhaving curries' psyche there, now you get it I hope

I believe blackpill will prevail in long run, like it has everywhere else - and by that time most of curry men who're being ridiculed will be old or better dead

so yeah, move on, nothing worth to fret over

The language in that WIRED article is so fucking gross...

View attachment 944169

View attachment 944173

View attachment 944179

Curry genocide is an act of mercy and humanitarian

i have seen something else with 95% of the curry(south asian in general) people i meet
the "grindset" cope has become a huge phenomenon in india.especially those who come to the west to study. search up "IIT motivation"

exam whatsapp status motivation

the comments are so fucking funny...its so over for currycels if they leave the curryland bubble

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back