Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL curry parents wont even let me cope

• Thread starter HedonisticRecluse
  • Start date
HedonisticRecluse

HedonisticRecluse

Transcendent Hypostasis
★★★★
Finnaly got into my engineering course, after 2 years of suicidal ideation and intrusive thoughts that caused me stomach pains. The ssri's helped a lot but when I feel down I picked up drinking and smoking, if my freinds invite me out I usually come and drink at their house. But recently I started buying vapes, yes they are fucking zoomer bullshit:feelshaha: But jesus christ they are a good cope if you get really stressed, I started smoking it in my house and now my parents are complaining about the smell and they somehow figured out. They want me to quit even though I dont give a shit about my health. if it was up to me I'd be getting drunk every week, and getting high as well. God these niggas are so annoying

Finnaly got into my engineering course, after 2 years of suicidal ideation and intrusive thoughts that caused me stomach pains. The ssri's helped a lot but when I feel down I picked up drinking and smoking, if my freinds invite me out I usually come and drink at their house. But recently I started buying vapes, yes they are fucking zoomer bullshit:feelshaha: But jesus christ they are a good cope if you get really stressed, I started smoking it in my house and now my parents are complaining about the smell and they somehow figured out. They want me to quit even though I dont give a shit about my health. if it was up to me I'd be getting drunk every week, and getting high as well. God these niggas are so annoying
Kys friendhaving failed normie fag :feelsUgh::feelswhat:

Tell you wont doing it anymore and continue doing it. Its in human nature to rebel against parents.

2 years of suicidal ideation and intrusive thoughts that caused me stomach penis.
That sounds like one the worst things that could happen. I'm sorry brocel. No one deserves something like this.

Kys friendhaving failed normie fag :feelsUgh::feelswhat:
Normie fag isn't a word, its normalfag. And im truecel tier:feelshaha:
That sounds like one the worst things that could happen. I'm sorry brocel. No one deserves something like this.
stomach penis
Having friends :cryfeels::cryfeels:
Im pretty lucky to have freinds kinda suifuel cos a lot of them are sex having normies. the other ones are typical ricecels and incels who stay inside and play vidya.
Tell you wont doing it anymore and continue doing it. Its in human nature to rebel against parents.
Probably what i'll be doing

trucels don't have friends :feelswhat::feelsUgh:
Maybe I was just lucky I didn't have freinds in highschool since i changed schools. My older school was filled with autists and even the biggest truecels made freinds with other unpopular ugly kids. If you went to a school without a population of ugly autistic nerds like I did, it is possible you would not have any freinds. Im a 3.5/10 currycel with a small dick