Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Curry harasses Korean vlogger and shows her his burnt zucchini

Most respectful curry in 2023.

Such content enraged me years ago whenever I'd see it.

Nowadays, I'm merely grateful for being free from that sort of mental slavery.

Curry flashed his dick waiting for korean foid to suck him off

jfl foid screaming and running away cuz a guy showed her his dick
If it was chad, she would've dropped her panties and bent over on the spot.

Screenshot 20230420 211139 040

:soy:

based curry, i saw that video before and tb all forgiens fags should be treated the same as that. you're not allowed to come and flex with your genes among other people. go back to riceland you bitch

Re: Name atleast 3 sort of old but still fun games
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#153583525Friday, January 09, 2015 2:08 PM CST
"it was some game with mini-doods everywhere each with mini guns and it was a mini-warfare thing" Are you referring to "The Little Men"? Anyway, however, "Ultimate-Build" and "Solar-Conquest" are entertaining games to play.
Re: @ahhleah
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#147718007Friday, October 10, 2014 11:18 PM CDT
"PMs aren't for real men." It's just a method of communication over an interface, It doesn't determine your actual masculinity.

why would this enrage you?

Re: Tell Me your Problems I am in a Helpful Mood
Moronism
Png

#182086319Wednesday, January 20, 2016 8:35 PM CST
"in a society today femenism is now regaurded as if a women beats you up and you hit her once you're going to jail and be charged for everything and that men are supposed to be rocks and women arent abusive" Consider investing your time in MGTOW. There are plenty of group properties throughout Florida, U.S

The travel women lack any sort of self awarness travelling in those shitholes. What do they expect? Lmao.

It's like going into a Lions territory and getting surprised when a Lion shows up to eat you.

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/dpHPaXuGPTY

inferior race, always has been

Curries being based and sjw cucks being whiny bitches, beautiful.

Honestly this is a bad look for indian men, people legit think they are creepy

She wants currycel cocku, no other way she travelled there

What society should question is why the hell was she doing in sacred Curryland?

I think she went there to flex her rice gene, which she thinks is superior, to all curries including men and women.

My curry brother being based as usual bhai

I was about to ask this. Ive seen a lot of these videos of holier-than-thou kholes going to curryland. Hopefully one gets brutally raped on camera (in minecraft)
Women actually like this shit lmao, foid vlogger and streamer tourism will increase to curryland with this and certain rape fetishising whores will flock to curryland lmao given how foids really think or to just increase their stream revenue

Women actually like this shit lmao, foid vlogger and streamer tourism will increase to curryland with this and certain rape fetishising whores will flock to curryland lmao given how foids really think or to just increase their stream revenue
The only reason females go to currylands is to fulfill their rape fetish

Imagine going to India by yourself as a fair-skinned female :feelskek:
Curry males literally cannot keep their dicks in their pants upon seeing a foid lighter-skinned than them

I don’t sympathize with Chang/Changbing/Chadsuke only ricewhores who cuck their own men but shit like this makes me want to personally nuke curryland upwards of a thousand times

What society should question is why the hell was she doing in sacred Curryland?
There are some tourist attractions there like the taj mahal. But there’s nothing worth traveling there as a petite, fair-skinned female

Such content enraged me years ago whenever I'd see it.

Nowadays, I'm merely grateful for being free from that sort of mental slavery.
As a curry this enrages me but mainly due to the effect fuckers like the poojeet in the vid have on our reputation

Do you think he had success with this tactic in the past?

Stupid bitch.

The noodlewhore would have sucked the dick if he was white

Based currychad redeeming white cockru onry noodlewhores. Cucks who said they hate Indians after seeing this clip should kys for being foid worshipping beta faggots.

As a curry this enrages me but mainly due to the effect fuckers like the poojeet in the vid have on our reputation

Denigrate European holes with your intellect if they exhibit racial bigotry. You'll eventually prefer hole rage over romantic or social opportunities.

anyways, about the vid, its well known to foid normies and foid sex workers (ESPECIALLY them), that curry men are the worst.

the creep factor is exceptional with curries and when they are johns paying for whores, the foid sex workers constantly complain about curry men (including black and middle eastern men btw).

If it was some BTS member or a white man she woulda been on her kneez

what a sex worker whore wrote about curry clients:

"Indian guys can be extremely controlling pushy and misogynistic. Many have an incel mindset. In a professional setting they tend to take themselves too seriously and act extremely elitist and obnoxious. Crazy how highly they think of themselves when they're from a country where they'll wash their ass and hand in the same bucket after taking a shit and swim in the same river they shit in and throw dead bodies in.... but as a believer in cultural relativity who are we to judge"

what a sex worker whore wrote about curry clients:

"Indian guys can be extremely controlling pushy and misogynistic. Many have an incel mindset. In a professional setting they tend to take themselves too seriously and act extremely elitist and obnoxious. Crazy how highly they think of themselves when they're from a country where they'll wash their ass and hand in the same bucket after taking a shit and swim in the same river they shit in and throw dead bodies in.... but as a believer in cultural relativity who are we to judge"
lmao

Exactly. Mainlander Curries have made things absolute shit for Diaspora curries. A single day doesn't go when I don't wish for Curry genocide.

Based currycel she knows she likes it to he should of acended :feelshmm:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back