Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Social Media Bullying a Curry for Taking his Shirt Off in The Gym

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-

View: https://twitter.com/thejoeyswoll/status/1685835081548804096?s=46

Now imagine if it were a white guy. She’d be smiling from ear to ear. But has to go pick on a curry.

Also look at all the hate comments in the replies. Fuck people man

Calling him narcissistic just for loving himself enough to go shirtless.

Shitting on his physique but i’d love to have a physique like this. Prime female gaze

”No one’s even looking at you” wow such racism. Every ethnic has heard that line.

Now i know it’s really over and i should never gym as a brown guy :feelsautistic:

Last edited:
JBC mogging so hard people ask him to leave

His face tho

The chin:feelscry:

Mogs me in every-way; I think this has more to do with the fact he is a sub-Chadlite man & not a curry- if I tried what he did I would probably get kicked out the gym.

it actually took me sometime to know that this guy is a curry. looks light skin but that noodle will never ask a white guy to cover his body like that

Mogs me in every-way; I think this has more to do with the fact he is a sub-Chadlite man & not a curry- if I tried what he did I would probably get kicked out the gym.
You gotta shower more

it actually took me sometime to know that this guy is a curry. looks light skin but that noodle will never ask a white guy to cover his body like that
She’d get down on her knees and kiss the white guy’s feet if he asked.

look down you’re talking to your highness

Wish I was that fit.

@Zer0/∞ this is why we shouldn’t lose weight

@Zer0/∞ this is why nothing you do as a brown guy will ever be noticed or congratulated

Last edited:
Back then there weren’t as many problems in the gym. Tik tok did a huge change to that

Foids whining about someone wearing too few clothes?

Lmao surreal

if he was white he would be receiving thirst comments

Look at the comments they're fucking brutal. "No gym for the face. Dude isn't handsome enough (or at all) to be that arrogant."
Yet they'll still deny that gymmaxxing is cope for sub 5s

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back