Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Curry foids aren't uglier than sheboons, some of you clearly need glasses

sauruman24

sauruman24

Kill all whores
-
I can't believe some of you are actually serious about this. If abos didn't exist sheboons would definitely be the most gorilla looking foids alive, curry foids can be ugly, but they're not homeless ugly like the average sheboon, the zoomali ones and the Ethiopian ones are just niggerish curry foids, definitely better looking than most sheboons but definitely not better looking than the average curry foid.

Currywhores have better faces, but sheboons have better bodies than them, and other foids as well.

Latinas>currywhores>noodlewhores>anything else>a vomit> sheboon

curry women are caucasoids, negroid phenotype sucks and stinks

Very fertile as well. But not all. Usually needs to be mixed otherwise they look straight ape.
Exactly, I wished the Spanish and Portuguese got their jungle fever back and started breeding them for the sake of humanity, I'd 100% fuck mulattas

Exactly, I wished the Spanish and Portuguese got their jungle fever back and started breeding them for the sake of humanity, I'd 100% fuck mulattas
My based Spanish ancestors went around the world fucking all of the women. I must passportmaxx.

My based Spanish ancestors went around the world fucking all of the women. I must passportmaxx.
Bleach all the foids you can, the world will be grateful

Saw you say in another thread today that you weren’t white :feelssus:

He's probably a latino pardo
Brown latinos claiming Iberian ethnicity is the cringiest shit ever. Literally being proud of being a rapebaby jfl

Brown latinos claiming Iberian ethnicity is the cringiest shit ever. Literally being proud of being a rapebaby jfl
All slightly "white looking" ethnics who lack achievements love to do this type of shit, just look at zoomalis, they cling onto their "caucasian" ancestry like death is upon them if they don't

Nig foid body mog curry whores. They also personal
I can't believe some of you are actually serious about this. If abos didn't exist sheboons would definitely be the most gorilla looking foids alive, curry foids can be ugly, but they're not homeless ugly like the average sheboon, the zoomali ones and the Ethiopian ones are just niggerish curry foids, definitely better looking than most sheboons but definitely not better looking than the average curry foid.
ity and energy mog currywhores. Only thing currywhores have better is, is better IQ and better looking faces

All slightly "white looking" ethnics who lack achievements love to do this type of shit, just look at zoomalis, they cling onto their "caucasian" ancestry like death is upon them if they don't
Sad truth. Nigger faggot God has not spread achievements equitably across the races. Billions of shitskins will forever have an inferiority complex for a trillion lifetimes.

Th
The new zoomers batch of Indian girls is giving most white women a run for there money

who cares, not like they will suck my cock