Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Curry”cel” on Reddit posts his selfie

Mahmoud

Mahmoud

Officer
★★
JFL, this guy mogs me to fucking oblivion, if he doesn’t get that much attention in the West, he could move to any third world shithole and get attention.
908C2CE1 AA64 4C02 8C97 A9E1DAE414B0

Lmao at cuckit cels.
Meanwhile curries on this forum
3F24D536 8D24 4BDA 8B2E F2EFEDAE18CC
5110B578 93B5 4EB8 838D F5CCF2E57EC5

968C779F E001 4DE5 96EB 038651C24803

Last edited:
Is he even a curry jfl he mogs 80% pajeets in 300 km radius range in India

He is lying. Probably a larper or a self proclaimed incel. He is certainly no currycel and could easily slay even in the west. The below photos are what average currycel looks like even though I mog all three.

Is he even a curry jfl he mogs 80% pajeets in 300 km radius range in India
Jfl, curries get race mogged by their own people. Never began. This is why curries rarely unite as one group. The only nationalism in currylands is religious nationalism.

Last edited:
Shit in the street, slay in the sheets

He is also frauding bro. Yes he mogs me hard as well.

that reddit is basically bragging

few truecels there

curry”cels”

No true incel would ever post a full picture of his face online.

Ok, boyos, I can see why he may be a currycel after all. Look at that schnoz. If it's Adrien Brody-tier from the profile, it's legit over for him.

st. blackops2cel and st. birdcel
I thought about this comment right after posting and I take that back. There are definitely incels who do, they're rare though.

He is angle and squint frauding.
7/10

He's hiding half himself though. Probably has some Union Carbine chemical burns on part of his body.

That and he's probably a framelet. Skill fucking computer programmer arms

Mogs me to oblivion.
https://i.imgur.com/Tk4Nepx.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/a7SmqbD.jpg

Maybe not to oblivion. Still mogs me though.
He is angle and squint frauding.
7/10

He has a weird nose. And girly frame.

Last edited:
maybe his face is that bad, but he is short and skinny = death sentence in the west. so stop calling him fake and larp

Jfl, curries get race mogged by their own people. Never began. This is why curries rarely unite as one group. The only nationalism in currylands is religious nationalism.

Just racially mog your own race bro. The only curries who slay dont look curry at all. How ironic!

Mogs me to decimation.
Light skin, perfect jaw bone structure...the only thing he can't mog is a white normie/chadlite/chad.

He could pass as Mexican or Arab

He has high non-indian ancestry.

Mogs me

This guy can fuck Finnish girls left and right while I'm sent to gulag for being too ugly

I would murder an entire village for his hair.
An entire village.

Wait, you want more dead? I'll do it. I want that hair.

If you believe that guy is incel you're naive. These people are nothing more than trolls seeking validation which is why they post their pictures everywhere.

Why would he slay in third world? I assume u mean noodles or latam? He'd be incel in both, for different reasons
You see this is why people hate race copers. You all post about ugly whitecels are fakecels and shit all the time but then you find a sense of community with Chads and chadlites of different races and how they're your fellow ethnic"cels". Honestly it's annoying as fuck.

Dude above can get white girls easily.

He is already a slayer in India.

You see this is why people hate race copers. You all post about ugly whitecels are fakecels and shit all the time but then you find a sense of community with Chads and chadlites of different races and how they're your fellow ethnic"cels". Honestly it's annoying as fuck.

Dude above can get white girls easily.

He is already a slayer in India.
Never said he can't get white girls (personally I'm not fully convinced with that frame), but there's no way he's getting noodles or Latin, he still looks ethnic/ non Anglo.

I'm so fucking sick of all these god damn attention whoring larp motherfuckers only putting their selfies up to mog others & wait for the dms to come in from foids, it's like they've got a female brain.

/r/incelselfies and plebbit is a joke.

He will legit be incel once he moves to the UK. Skinny/curry = It's over

He will legit be incel once he moves to the UK. Skinny/curry = It's over
Big cope. He wouldn't even register as curry in eyes of most foids. On top of it, he's 6 feet.

He is lying. Probably a larper or a self proclaimed incel. He is certainly no currycel and could easily slay even in the west. The below photos are what average currycel looks like even though I mog all three.
Tbh

Fakecel ethnic if anyone wondered what that looks like.