Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Curries vs Rice

Pakimanlet

Pakimanlet

Saint YouTubercel
★★
US is preparing India in cold war against china.Wont be surprised if India and china both destroy each other in a war while cumstains rule. Low value men fighting in the name of nationalism, religion against low smv men on the other side while foids open their legs for chads:fuk::cryfeels:

Rice in the west if kpopmaxxed
Curry in EE one of the biggest slayers
:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
Cope if u think average 5feet 5 short poor brown curry can even manage to get loyal gf in eastern Europe.

US is preparing India in cold war against china.Wont be surprised if India and china both destroy each other in a war while cumstains rule. Low value men fighting in the name of nationalism, religion against low smv men on the other side while foids open their legs for chads:fuk::cryfeels:

race is meaningless
it's the bones that count

Rice are bigger truecels than curries imo. I used to think that it rice had it better but I changed my mind.
Only plus point is that curries can get arrange marriage which is like rolling a dice may be one could get a virgin,loyal foid:feelsokman:in other aspects rice mogs to :cryfeels:

Whos gonna tell this nigga about the slavpill?:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Slavcels, go and enlighten him;

@TheBlackpillMan
@To koniec
Curries are every where so definitely there are exceptions for a 6 feet tall fair Caucasian chadpreet but 95 percent would not be able to get a foid

They want all ethnics to eliminate each other so that they don't have to do anything and only white Aryan Chads exist and rule the world

Curries are every where so definitely there are exceptions for a 6 feet tall fair Caucasian chadpreet but 95 percent would not be able to get a foid
Bro these fair skinned Chadpreets shouldn't count as curries, they're fucking sand

They want all ethnics to eliminate each other so that they don't have to do anything and only white Aryan Chads exist and rule the world
No they want faggot world order if they were sincere with white race no way whites would be on the verge of replacement by Latinos,sands,curries,rice and niggers.

We need a piss skin and poo skin alliance to fight the cumskins :feelsautistic:

Bro these fair skinned Chadpreets shouldn't count as curries, they're fucking sand
Nah bro atleast in Pakistan they are many lookalikes of sandniggers. Atleast 20 to 30 percent look like sand niggers but they are relatively very short

View: https://youtu.be/dJ1BU6TuanY
here is an example of ordinary foids who could easily pass as sandniggress

I would much rather be a light skinned Bollywood curry than a kpop faggot

Rice are bigger truecels than curries imo. I used to think that it rice had it better but I changed my mind.
why?
rices do better than curries and have higher status

Most rice countries too smart to fall for such a cheap trick! lol :)

Curry mogs rice to oblivion

Nah bro i'm dark skinned
Paki punjab itself is very diverse even in a single family you have people who look niggers and those who can pass as white.

Paki punjab itself is very diverse even in a single family you have people who look niggers and those who can pass as white.
why are curries so diverse in skin tones

my skin isn't light enough and i want to be taller
My father has extremely reddish white tone but I got olive skin due to my mother's brown genes :cryfeels:. My father is a border line manlet while I am complete certified manlet :fuk::feelsrope:

why are curries so diverse in skin tones
Not all curries bro but Pakistanis have more diversity in skin tones because it was gate way to invaders,nomads and migrations that took place in past

Never in a single family. If you include all uncles and cousins then you have significant difference in skin tone but it doesn't range from white to nigger skin tone.
Thery are not pasthuns. Pashtuns will kill some one if a man shakes hand with there daughter :feelshaha:.
That's afghan pathan. Pakistani pathans are more human.

Never in a single family. If you include all uncles and cousins then you have significant difference in skin tone but it doesn't range from white to nigger skin tone.

That's afghan pathan. Pakistani pathans are more human.
Atleast in my family,my father side has very reddish tone but on the the other side my mamus ( mother's brother) look like niggers.

Pakistan still has a lot of religious pasthuns like afghans and not only pashtuns are like that, in my village a women was murdered because she wrote a love letter she was 17 jfl. BTW your a cuck if you don't believe in gender segregation

Rice in the west if kpopmaxxed
Curry in EE one of the biggest slayers
:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
can i ascend there with this phenotype and frame, and with the bottom half of my face looking like this?

can i ascend there with this phenotype and frame, and with the bottom half of my face looking like this?
Yes and blue eyed blonde tall Eastern European whores will invite you to have reverse gangbang with them:feelshaha:. JFL at that slavpill coper

Yes and blue eyed blonde tall Eastern European whores will invite you to have reverse gangbang with them:feelshaha:. JFL at that slavpill coper
he's another version of those copers that told me to go to the uk because i can ascend there being from muslim seperated curryland due to false notions about a bunch of currycels rapemaxxing white JB foids 10 years ago and they happened to be from pakistan but i literally have been here since my parents came FOB when i was a month old. we cannot ascend anywhere.

They were building on border some time ago.

he's another version of those copers that told me to go to the uk because i can ascend there being from muslim seperated curryland due to false notions about a bunch of currycels rapemaxxing white JB foids 10 years ago and they happened to be from pakistan but i literally have been here since my parents came FOB when i was a month old. we cannot ascend anywhere.
You can ascend in Pakistan but not in the west

You can ascend in Pakistan but not in the west
arranged marriage wouldn't work for western raised curries like me . i've only actually been once when i was 3 to visit my parents hometown of mardan and if i went back i would be totally alienated from the traditions and i wouldn't even know how to say a single phrase in any of the home languages spoken there.

Last edited:
arranged marriage wouldn't work for western raised curries like me . i've only actually been once when i was 3 to visit my parents hometown of mardan and if i went back i would be totally alienated from the traditions and i wouldn't even know how to say a single phrase in any of the home languages spoken there.
Mardan is a very traditional pushtun area incase you will decide to rope I would recommend to give a try marrying a traditional pushtun girl from there and many of them are very beautiful.

Cumskins WANT us gooks and curries to kill each other. Dead serious.

Also, no offense curries, but every time I run into a curry that works in customer service, I know that there is a very good chance that they will get something wrong. Its very consistent. It could be curry food workers or car repair. Something will always go wrong or the service will be very bad.

And if you look at the average IQ of India, its 82. My goodness thats dumber than the average black American. But curries are kind and non violent.

big cope. Rice can run kpop game. I also see many rice with rice food, rice restaurants in rice language. Curries almost never use their own languages unlike rice showing lack of pride and self-respect.

Also, no offense curries, but every time I run into a curry that works in customer service, I know that there is a very good chance that they will get something wrong. Its very consistent. It could be curry food workers or car repair. Something will always go wrong or the service will be very bad.

And if you look at the average IQ of India, its 82. My goodness thats dumber than the average black American. But curries are kind and non violent.
brutal, I haven't noticed any food service problems with curries. As for customer service, there are issues at the times. Besides scammer calls, shitty recruiter jobs, some miscommunication not much problems.

:yes::yes::yes: