Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Curries live life on hard mode: 40% of their wives admit to fucking other men regularly. Just arranged-marriagemaxx bro!

• Thread starter Deleted member 140
  • Start date
Imagine being stupid enough to support women's rights
full

JFL. and many of them delude themselves into believing they are marrying an innocent virgin wife

India is the future of humanity

Thats what happens when people are not strict enough. They should be stoned for those acts in a just world

JFL. and many of them delude themselves into believing they are marrying an innocent virgin wife
You seen that reddit post of the indian whore refusing to give her small dicked betabuxx a blowjob, only for him to find out that she was a non-virgin whore prior to their marriage AND gave blowjobs to white dudes with massive dicks? jfl at currys :feelshaha:

You seen that reddit post of the indian whore refusing to give her small dicked betabuxx a blowjob, only for him to find out that she was a non-virgin whore prior to their marriage AND gave blowjobs to white dudes with massive dicks? jfl at currys :feelshaha:
this is big reason I don't arranged marriage max. only marrying a jb villager girl who never knows about smart phones is safe. but even then as soon as you being her out the village, cuckoldry chances skyrocket

Lol, Divorce rate in India would be much higher if it was true.

Lol, Divorce rate in India would be much higher if it was true.
it's exaggeration for now, but curryland will slowly become more degenerate every passing year. in the past Bollywood movies showing sex were extremely taboo, and nowadays it's become common place. The degeneracy is infecting curryland and once it's in, there's no removal

@RREEEEEEEEE currycels need to get their foids in line. @Legendarywristcel Is this likely to happen to you if you managed to get money and arrange marriage to a decent curryfoid?
this is big reason I don't arranged marriage max. only marrying a jb villager girl who never knows about smart phones is safe. but even then as soon as you being her out the village, cuckoldry chances skyrocket
The foid would download tinder and fuck chads.

@RREEEEEEEEE currycels need to get their foids in line. @Legendarywristcel Is this likely to happen to you if you managed to get money and arrange marriage to a decent curryfoid?

Prolly. Curry foids are known to leave their decent looking betabux husbandd for ugly broke mofos. Not really sure why. Shows how trashy they are.

Prolly. Curry foids are known to leave their decent looking betabux husbandd for ugly broke mofos. Not really sure why. Shows how trashy they are.
I don't believe that they'd rather fuck ugly curry males TBH. Aren't ugly curry males the truest of cels? except for me of course

how do curries even cope with how over it is?

I don't believe that they'd rather fuck ugly curry males TBH. Aren't ugly curry males the truest of cels? except for me of course

It's comparable to how white women cheat on their husbands with thugmaxxed gorillas.
It is exaggerated in my opinion, otherwise divorce rate would be much higher like in the west.

Not really. Social stigma against divorce is why they don't opt for it. In the cities, divorce rates are skyrocketing.

So Chadpreet and Chazam are doing just fine then

Remember, this is just in India. Suppose what happens when they live in the west.

Agreed, curries should alphamaxx and beat bitches for being degenerate.
It is exaggerated in my opinion, otherwise divorce rate would be much higher like in the west.
Stop coping dude.. this is from an Indian article. It is the CNN of India.

Link?

Delhi mein rehta hoon bhenchod.

Chal bhag angrez ke Ghulam.

This is why removing female rights would do nothing. They'd just cheat with chad, and even if they were killed as a punishment they'd probably still chance it for chad's cock.

That’s because sub10 law exists in India because curries have low SMV so many women cuck their husbands for a gigachad curry

Arranged marriage can work only if she is relativetily young, and it also depends on the type of family she has. This indian bitch is in her fucking 30s! lmfao.

Jb girls would naturally be better, as is always the case, regardless of time and place. But it isn't impossible to avoid cuckoldry, though it is difficult no doubt

I didn't, but I hope the dude had a spine and dumped that cunt.

Fucking whores

Jfl at how they say you can't draw assumptions about a population based on ONLY 1,500 people.

This is such a normie argument for everything 'oh you can't generalise!' bitch im a fucking STEM statistician, wasted my years mastering that shit while you were out fucking and sucking dudes in high school playgrounds and nightclubs, and now I'm paid to generalise what I see and apply it to billions of dollars! So yes I fucking can 'generalise'.

Also literally 80-20 rule in action, 40% of wives are cheating with only 20% of husbands!

Rofl

Pretty sad, slightly interesting. The cucked husband should have known long before. Its called having a whore-dar. I can easily spot the likeliness of a foid being a whore (multiple sex partners) easily.

Regardless of race if she is western born there is a very high chance.

Last edited:
sounds like a bullshit stat
india is a very conservative place. these women arent fucking other men. stop lying.

sounds like a bullshit stat
india is a very conservative place. these women arent fucking other men. stop lying.
Whenthecopingistoostrong.gif

AWALT

The same site says Delhi and Mumbai have 40% divorce rate which is completely false as no research has been done in this direction.
Such stats have no basis. These would be someone whining like, "Every second household is having divorce now a days", which some simpleton would have said 1 out of 2 marriages are ending in divorce.

Even if you extrapolate the no. of divorces filed in the metropolis to the no. of marriages held every year, just below 3% of marriages and ending in divorce.

However, these are just crude ways of getting the statistics, there has been no research conducting in this direction. Though, I would say, it is warranted.

Last edited: