Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Racepill] A married curryfoid cucks her husband by imbibing white men's fresh warm piss

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
JFL @ JBW deniers.

Screen Shot 2020 01 27 at 61012 PM

Original article Link:

She just can't control her thirst for white men's fresh warm piss.

If you are a white incel, you are not basically a white. You are an ethnic, to be more specific, you are a street-shitting curry.

There is a curry sleeping inside every incel's heart, you just need to wake him up.

Embrace your inner curryness and achieve nirvana.

@tehgymcel420

Last edited:
Curries are lucky that white guys arent attracted to currywhores like they are attracted to noodlewhore or else Indian would be filled filled with half white spawn

Curries are lucky that white guys arent attracted to currywhores like they are attracted to noodlewhore or else Indian would be filled filled with half white spawn

Yup, what I have seen only the extremely low tier white guys, who even can't get black girls, date curryfoids.

Curryfoids are ugly as fuck, hairy, stinky and farts continuously.

They are nothing but a female version of currycels.

the only white privilege that exists is white genetic privilege

Yup, what I have seen only the extremely low tier white guys, who even can't get black girls, date curryfoids.

Curryfoids are ugly as fuck, hairy, stinky and farts continuously.

They are nothing but a female version of currycels.

Obviously the average curry foid is ugly af. But if you take into account skinned curries - who essentially pass as high tier Persians and Arabs, then you're talking.

He should have asked if he could set her on fire first.

Obviously the average curry foid is ugly af. But if you take into account skinned curries - who essentially pass as high tier Persians and Arabs, then you're talking.
Those are extremely rare, just like currychads.
He should have asked if he could set her on fire first.
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Indian girls seem to exist on two extremes, the Bollywood types you see in movies that are lighter and have perfect caramel skin, and the ones that have unibrows and more forearm hair than the men do.

Cope, especially with hypergamy so high

Brutal. Curry women are white worshipping whores but they are so fucking ugly that only the lowest of low white men take them. It's why we see more WMAF rather than WMCF

Indian girls seem to exist on two extremes, the Bollywood types you see in movies that are lighter and have perfect caramel skin, and the ones that have unibrows and more forearm hair than the men do.
mWU3t84.jpg
ptxTxGW.jpg
6U4uiua.jpg
9buEd74.jpg

Brutal man... this makes me SICK

The great @Tellem-T is viewing this thread.

Last edited:

I hope that paki/ indian race gets wiped off the face of the planet. Not only they're ugly and biggest source of inceltier men but also corrupt dishonest and untrustworthy.

I do this on occasion by ordering the daal and roti at the local Indian restaurant.

Based and roti-daal-pilled.

FFS, put spoiler tags and NSFL warnings on this, nigger.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
I hope that paki/ indian race gets wiped off the face of the planet. Not only they're ugly and biggest source of inceltier men but also corrupt dishonest and untrustworthy.

If you are white and incel, you are not white. You are basically an ethnic. To be more specific, you are a street-shitting curry.
Nature was cruel with curries.
:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope:

There something's a man should never have to see and it's these photos.

The way it was written sounds like it's made up..

extremely low tier white guys, who even can't get black girls, date curryfoids.
200.gif

Honestly i'm glad they are arranged marriage, curry are their own looksmatch.

There is a curry sleeping inside every incel's heart, you just need to wake him up.

Embrace your inner curryness and achieve nirvana.

@tehgymcel420
Sidhartha Buddha couldn’t have put it better himself.

COPE as Fuck. Seen more and more Chads with Curry women cause they're seen as docile and subservient like noodlewhores.

But even the ugly Curry women have Chad's like this

COPE as Fuck. Seen more and more Chads with Curry women cause they're seen as docile and subservient like noodlewhores.

that's a normie, I'd say a 6

He's got a serious case of the horseface and a terrible chin. I'd knock him down to more like a 5.5 honestly

Honestly that might even be more accurate I was being somewhat generous

Keep the Cope alive, bros :feelsYall:
In before "muh 5.5 Normie face" :dab:

9ba700f543a58711a226fc538650439a

My main point is white Chads go for all pussy. 4 out of the 6 curry foids my family tried to set me up with ended up marrying some white dude.

One was straight from curryland and told me to my face that she wanted a white European (were in the fucking U.S., go fuck yourself).

Arranged marriage doesn't mean forced. Only sandniggers allow that. Didn't work for me and my family gave up on my ugly ass.

Last edited:
Indian whores are dirty. Even if you can ascend with a curry foid I recommend you to make sure she's clean.

Meanwhile she probably doesn't even look at her curry cuckband anymore.

I will try to picture that from now on when reading your posts. :feelsYall:

giphy.gif

Now try to imagine what happens when she spreads her legs like this --

6En9iAf.jpg

You will see buzzing flies going in and out from that hole ...

Last edited:
It never started for currycels :feelsrope:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back