Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Currently sitting alone during launch break

Vyn

Vyn

If you can't climb out, drag others down.
-
Brutal mang, im eating a slice of pizza its a bit cold it tastes like cardboard, there are couples everywhere tbh. is the stat about 60% of males being single even true? Anyway I’m just bored tbh imma finish and then go to my biology class

is the stat about 60% of males being single even true?
I feel like it's probably true but most of those single guys have had sex and relationships before

Relatable. I was always alone during lunch break too. When you are truly alone like this, it feels like everyone else is together in groups or couples

Relatable. I was always alone during lunch break too. When you are truly alone like this, it feels like everyone else is together in groups or couples
i never felt that before it’s a very brutal feeling It’s my first week here and I still haven’t made any friends

i never felt that before it’s a very brutal feeling It’s my first week here and I still haven’t made any friends
Is there no one else sitting alone like you? Everyone already grouped up?

Is there no one else sitting alone like you? Everyone already grouped up?
all foids are in groups, a couple of dudes are sitting alone but they’re on their laptop working or consuming media with headphones. I’m scrolling .is the heightmog here is brutal foids are taller than me.

I feel like it's probably true but most of those single guys have had sex and relationships before
Yes it is true, normies fuck all the time. Only autistic truecels never get anything

all foids are in groups, a couple of dudes are sitting alone but they’re on their laptop working or consuming media with headphones. I’m scrolling .is the heightmog here is brutal foids are taller than me.
How tall are you?

Yes it is true, normies fuck all the time. Only autistic truecels never get anything
"Muh sub 8 theory" "Muh most guys aren't having sex nowadays"
But the reality is that most guys are having sex, it's just we're the at the bottom of the hierarchy.

"Muh sub 8 theory" "Muh most guys aren't having sex nowadays"
But the reality is that most guys are having sex, it's just we're the at the bottom of the hierarchy.
Yes exactly. The sub 8 theory is essentially just cope, nothing more nothing less. What truly destroyed me, was realizing Im not average but a monster who is below the majority of the population

:feelscry: hang in there brocel. If it makes feel better, I'm 5'5" at 24yo.
Brutal