Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Cunt complains about having to be isolated in 5 star hotel

Bitches bitch. It's what they do.

She's gonna overdose on skittles any second now.

i dont see entitlement xD

Ungrateful cunt

JFL she could be quarantined in a Mansion full of every cope on Earth and she would still find a reason to complain about it. Fuck foids are so spoiled :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Meanwhile her looksmatch is on the street begging for food, water and is constantly denied shelter

"Influencer" with 9k followers? LMFAO you need minimum 20K to be even close to relevant. What a joke

This is what the betabuxers tax money funds

fucking lol what a loser.

The saudis shat on her and now she thinks she has some kind of social power.

Whoooooooooreeeeee

“Instagram Influencer” hahahahaha what the fuck, talk about a non-job.

This is some serious ClownWorld bullshit. 5 star hotel not good enough for this fucker.

She says she “helps females become confident in their body” - omg she called women “females” she is a toxic misogynist.

Also, holy fuck she is so ugly. Her looksmatch posts here.

What the holy fuck is going in the world.
"Influencer" with 9k followers? LMFAO you need minimum 20K to be even close to relevant. What a joke

A toilet can get 9k followersby sitting still and doing nothing.

Last edited:
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: fuuuuck you cunt DIIIIEEEEE

Bitch really said that it's worse than being a prisoner. Goes to show you how delusional most women are.

You know what? Fuck it. Let the cunt out. Let her out so she catch the virus and die. The world will be a much better place without self absorbed holes like her

Wth is an influencer? Is it the foid whore version of the male pedo mentor thingy? And 9k insta followers mean she is butt oogly since any 15 years old stacylite can rack up 50k followers within a few months

Last edited:
Another day another coronachan lifefuel.

Tough tits bitch. Welcome to my life.

Maybe she had a point. I don't think room service was operational at the hotel, I feel so bad for her.

I'll never understand why we as a society give in to the temper tantrum that is women's issues. They are going to bitch no matter what, like I said it's what they do. If you give them what they want will they be happy? Satisfied? Content. No. They are never satisfied with anything. If you don't give them what they want, again bitching. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. If you're gonna be in the same position regardless of choice why wouldn't you just do what you want or what makes your life easier since they'll bitch no matter what?

They are children. You do not give them what they want just because they stamp their feet.

FUCK WOMEN.

Only in the news because shes a woman lol

I hope they don't torture her too much with gourmet food and comfy bedding! Oh the humanity! JFL at this level of snobbery

Bitch really said that it's worse than being a prisoner. Goes to show you how delusional most women are.
If that's worse than prison, then inceldom is solitary confinement with no food, water or sunlight

Just have a hole theory

Jfl tutorial mode tbh

Wth is an influencer? Is it the foid whore version of the male pedo mentor thingy? And 9k insta followers mean she is butt oogly since any 15 years old stacylite can rack up 50k followers within a few months
its another word for attention seeking whore that travels around the world and wants free stuff from businesses and in return which gives the businesses "exposure".

Lol “this is about human rights”. This stupid shit she says needs to pop up if she ever applies for a job.

Hope she ropes what a cunt

Sorry sweaty your not entitled to infect everyone around you. Welcome to post-covid society my sweet summer child.

It's funny, foids are always like "um sweaty, you're not entitled to anything!!"
when soyciety pretty much hands over everything to them just for being female and they are still ungrateful, spoiled, entitled cunts
no self awareness at all.

Fucking degenerate whores.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back