Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I don't want to pay the price of having a normie lifestyle in order to get a cunt

kodoku

kodoku

stand-shitter
★★
I don't want some girlfriend, some relationship, the compromises. Their life stinks of defeat. They just walk around imitating each other. You have the reddit as their pinnacle of humor (advanced, as in references from slightly better quality shows, sarcasm with /s at the end, and "edge" that consists of exaggerated attacks of whatever is currently cool to attack this month), the forced passions, forced fascination with stuff, forced social dynamics imitating their favorite tv shows, forced positive outlook on life, forced likes and dislikes, little outlets where it's socially acceptable to be degenerate which is the only thing they embrace with honestly... Just to say they have a personality.

Then their relationships where it's ok to have crushes, it's healthy to have opposite sex friends, it's natural to find other people attractive, just don't under any condition be co-depended. Merge their lives while it works, next step therapy and "communication" which basically means talking to each other in manipulative and condescending manner while keeping the curses in their heads.

Starting sentences with "I feel.." while keeping a low and calm voice, being so fucking bored fucking each other they are doing bdsm cause it's trendy now. After disgusting and immoral act of reproduction pretending to be a fun family and slaving away each day.

Just work, work, social interactions, keeping up the correspondence, updating social media, family boredom, chores, "I feel we should have a threesome to add some spice to our lives", hatred, therapy, more work, more chores, food, diet, gym, grow a beard, pierce your ears cause reddit says it's fun, date night, two glasses of wine, sexytime as a reward, "it's completely normal to get bored of each other, have you tried using some toys to spice up your lives?", new hobby, work, more chores, have another kid it's healthy to grow up with a sibling, communication got neglected this week, "it's important to have YOU time", stop jerking off to instagram attention whores - compromise #566674564, "this whole relationship is a fucking compromise!", you're depressed - exercise, get a tattoo to show everyone what you've been through, have a dream - don't you want to start your own business? are you exploring your creative side? what is your talent and what will you do with it? are you wasting time? are you living up to your potential? what's the point of getting a divorce when its just infatuation they are normal after so many years, it's normal that things fade with time... stupid sad normies.

So much effort. They do so many things for such lame results. Where do they find the energy? How don't they just end up shooting everyone in their life just to have silence and not have to do anything for a change? They can only dream of LDAR.

Fulfilling life, fuck fulfilling lives. The word is crowded. They pack it with so many obligations to have their roles that make them belong, they do all these things, just thinking about it makes me tired. How do they not kill each other with so much human interaction?

It's not love that they have it's hard earned acceptance. Social approval stamp. And they can't then relax and neglect it, it's non stop. It's ridiculous. All the poor normies want is to be happy they work so hard to be happy, so many stupid things are said on that topic. It's just life filled with chores they assigned themselves to be liked by other normies. And women are the definition of mediocrity. The main reward that promotes this lifestyle and activities. They are there in the centre saying all these things normies then go and do in order to get them, and the sad thing is they don't say them cause they are some masterminds moving the society, they are just repeating something that started long long ago like a broken record. Their minds are just screens on which the commercial is projected and normies watch it and instantly buy it.

Normies try so hard but they are transparent, their lifestyle is really shit. But cunt, or idea of a cunt, is apparently worth the effort.

based long text

This is why normies go mgtow etc

They talk all the time about how they never felt like they could be real or truly themselves

They lookmaxx, wageslave, do all the normie BS and all they get is an unthankful wife who day dreams about the Chad quarterback from her highschool days

If not having a normie life means no woman, fine by me.

Some people dont have souls tvey are NPCs

Stop browsing reddit, and basically any social media. It’s all very liberal and young men-hating

based post. modern life is the darkest of comedies,

high iq. i'm the same way. i'm driven to isolate myself to assert my individuality and freedom from this shitty society that tries to get me to conform. if this means no gf, then so be it. they are all whores anyway.