Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cucktuber Tips Waitress $10K...

• Thread starter GeneticLottERyLosER
  • Start date
Her male looksmatchh is currently looking for a portion of ceiling that can hold his weight

It’s the same cuck that made this video.

Warning: intense RageFuel

skin off this cuck alive

Scum of the earth cucks.

go paddock
2660092E A047 4445 99AA AECB9AF617E6

Meanwhile I struggle to save up money for surgeries.

He still made 10x the money off that video
If i could i would do the same

He still made 10x the money off that video
If i could i would do the same

And this disgraceful cuck still could have gave it to a struggling MALE incel tipper for FUCKING ONCE!

But no... a fucking worthless foid every god damn time...

Good things always happen to good looking people

Maybe he was just trying to make a clickbait video about what a good, caring, noble person he is?

Pretty common these days. People have 0 sentience and 0 shame to the point that their true motives are painfully obvious.

Maybe he was just trying to make a clickbait video about what a good, caring, noble person he is?

Pretty common these days. People have 0 sentience and 0 shame to the point that their true motives are painfully obvious.
Yeah but that still makes him a cuck

a fucking worthless foid - wow tehee im working hard as a waitress position that I got instantly while they incels slaved away for 5 fucking year before being offered a waiter cuck position with cuck tips...

GO ER!

And this disgraceful cuck still could have gave it to a struggling MALE incel tipper for FUCKING ONCE!

But no... a fucking worthless foid every god damn time...
Doesnt get views like a foid would

TUTORIAL ISLAND

His face is decently ugly but he's like 6'3 or 6'4, still mogs the fuck out of me.

Dude did it for the views I bet and to virtue signal

I hope this fucking retard gets cucked.

I hope this shit happens to every cuck who gives money to twitch camwhores:

MrBeast is an attention-whoring faggot. I hate his channel and his clickbait bullshit. Donating that amount of money to random Twitch thots... what a fucking joke.

Good thing still..,ggtrdfthj...hees 10 grand. Go get yourself shot wich chad scum from the scum bank.