Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Cucktears wont listen no matter how much proof I show them. This is why I’ll go crazy if I interact with them. They are negative Iq

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Everytime I post a experiment they fucking always say yea that did not happen Like wtf, why don’t they believe me. Here is Fuckkking proof you soy collectors iTards.

EB3CD886 4CCB 47D7 9645 588A9C64B761

I am litterly talking to 20 girls on snap as chad fish and 20 more on tinder and I can’t get jack shit irl. Like wtf

What’s so hard to understand if there are 100 girls and 99 guys and 1 Chad. Chad will fuck all 100 girls while 99 normies masterbait! Like wtf is so hard to understand. Every girl is a hoe for chad .

I mass send a selfie as chad and all the girls reply right away.

Before sending selfie

ABD06816 8BE4 42C7 A15E B881BDA2C504

After chad selfie

It’s like putting a honey trap and all the girls coming flying ready to get fucked

647A09E7 9127 4CC5 9FB5 01ACE1C6C798

Last edited:
Hey man, can you post the nud35 you got? :feelsbaton:

A side effect of the bluepill is a severe disconnect from reality.

Those cucks need to be straight up mutilated.

Hey man, can you post the nud35 you got? :feelsbaton:
Not allowed bro. Sorry but you can try the experiments yourself and see how thirsty girls are for chad. I have cncelled on so many dates. Girls will send nudes right away in order to get me to fuck them that night.

I wish I was chad man it’s brutal

NEVER engage with IT. You'll lose so many braincells in doing so. They think 2+2=5 so don't try to engage with them, they only care about pushing a narrative, facts, statistics, evidence, data and scientific research and even NORMIES agreeing with us isn't going to change their minds.

It astonishes me that we have members here who try to engage with them, then act shocked when they're insulted and put down. I'm like what are you expecting? This is reddit after all. But whatever don't engage with them, your IQ will drop in doing so.

OP is being too extreme though. Anyone who disagrees with the "100 to 1" numbers he put can instantly see that refuted. The only way OP's ratios make sense is if you are talking about the type of women men are attracted to, who are slim and young, but only about 15% of the population. Within those 15% of women, only about 1/3rd of them are of a healthy weight. So, you end up with a group of women who are 5% of the population getting attention from a pool that makes up about 30% of the population who are men under age 40. A 6-1 numbers advantage for attractive women is a demonstrable reality.

Age f

Fatwomyn

You never going to get these concepts through to people who are so bluepilled they can't figure out why fatties are not a viable option.

OP is being too extreme though. Anyone who disagrees with the "100 to 1" numbers he put can instantly see that refuted. The only way OP's ratios make sense is if you are talking about the type of women men are attracted to, who are slim and young, but only about 15% of the population. Within those 15% of women, only about 1/3rd of them are of a healthy weight. So, you end up with a group of women who are 5% of the population getting attention from a pool that makes up about 30% of the population who are men under age 40. A 6-1 numbers advantage for attractive women is a demonstrable reality.

View attachment 152123

View attachment 152124

You never going to get these concepts through to people who are so bluepilled they can't figure out why fatties are not a viable option.

Point is 1 chad is fucking more girls then a normal guy can imagine. It’s over, no statistics needed

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back