Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy This is how much Chad's genes are desired

I

IsaaqYare

-
This guy almost got baby trapped. His now ex-girlfriend was caught scooping his cum into her vagina after he came on her stomach and walked out of the room to get her some paper towels. She states that she has been doing this for a while. So, he ended things right after that and decided to look for support on Reddit. He made it very clear to his ex before he caught her that he does NOT want a baby, even though he was using the ineffective contraceptive method of pulling out.

Not a single comment points out how disgusting and fucked up the behavior of the ex-girlfriend was. They all started blaming him for her actions jfl. Some are saying that it's actually normal to do what she got caught doing. It's honestly pretty shocking to see this because any sane human would point out how big the bullet he dodged was. Instead, hes being encouraged to get back with her. Just imagine if a man was doing shit like this. They already have laws that consider taking off your condom as rape. Complete hypocrisy. All the simps and roasties instead decide to comment on his admittedly bad contraceptive method, which isn't even the point of his post.

It's been mentioned before how women will often baby trap chad because chad will only commit to high-value women. Most times you see an low-value woman with a chad it's probably because she baby trapped him to get commitment. This post is a good example of that. I assume this guy is a chad or rich.

Worst part is that this guy might still be on the hook. Who knows if she got pregnant from any of her previous attempts at stuffing his cum into her vagina to get his baby.

Last edited:
I wish that chad get STD soon and his every woman ends up with unattractive bluepilled betabuxxers and produces more incels.

Y751

Look at this foid. The entitlement is unbelievable.

This is what sex havers have to deal with. Women are evil and men are stupid

Fucking hell. I seriously can't tell what's larp and what isn't but this seems too well written to be fake.

I wish that chad get STD soon and his every woman ends up with unattractive bluepilled betabuxxers and produces more incels.
Women will truly never suffer any accountability for their mistakes because of feminist courts and laws. She'll be a degenerate slut in her youth and when the wall inevitably slams into her face she'll lock down a beta cuck, cheat on him, divorce him, take everything he has and his kids + lifelong alimony. Feminism is all about making men pay the price for female delusion and entitlement.

This foid is desperate :lul: but a sword would suffice for her and her bf

lol. Foids are really no different from animals in the presence of chad.

I'm not even going to read the comments on reddit. I do not want to have high pressure again from reading stuff from degenerates.

This is why I hate IT. No one gets to the point intentionally because here the girl is trying him to baby trap him, yet most replies are " you are foolish for using pull out method" even though he is ok with pregnancy, his worry is how his ex gf deceptively inserts cum in her vagina. No one talks about her. Blaming the guy instead. TRD total reddit death

Dnr I hope they both get raped and bashed by migrants.