Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Cucktears wet dream : Incels forgetting about real foids and going for trannies/faggots instead

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
I think cucktears pieces of shit want incels going to trannies or fags instead real foids, Those soys are fucking wicked fucknuts who want to use incels as jew political agenda, I find this shit disgusting because if a weak willed individual forget about real foids and turns into a degenerate poo fucker they will celebrate it for their own sick degenerate goals and they will praise said individual more than the pathetic cucks who marry single mothers, Why those puppets want this kind of sick reality? I just dont get it, What TF is their farkin problem? Why they feel the need to corrupt this world so much? :dafuckfeels:

I think cucktears pieces of shit want incels going to trannies or fags instead real foids, Those soys are fucking wicked fucknuts who want to use incels as jew political agenda, I find this shit disgusting because if a weak willed individual forget about real foids and turns into a degenerate poo fucker they will celebrate it for their own sick degenerate goals and they will praise said individual more than the pathetic cucks who marry single mothers, Why those puppets want this kind of sick reality? I just dont get it, What TF is their farkin problem? Why they feel the need to corrupt this world so much? :dafuckfeels:
well a lot of IT users are trannies who sex having normies dont want to touch lol:feelsLSD:

It's not about wanting Incels to go Gay, but rather they want us to be exterminated, their gay suggestion is just more of an insult than something they are rather serious about, as even the Fag-IT members don't want Incels. This is why the Normie is the Fundamental enemy of the Incel.