Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cucktears turning on themselves

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★

JFL at the comments. The guy posting on Braincels makes a valid point - some Incels’ body dysmorphia is similar to “gender dysphoria” that trans people feel. Even though he is correct, everyone’s favorite Zika carrier BrazilianSigma called it transphobic - and now some people are coming to their senses and saying it’s not “transphobic” and it’s just telling the truth. Even people who were actually trans were pointing out how it’s not transphobic and were still getting downvoted. Cucktears really is more of an echo chamber than I expected.

these people are actually mentally braindead how tf is that transphobic anything that will help ugly males is sexist mysogynistic creepy and transphobic now?

:worryfeels:
What in St.Blackops2cel's name is 'body dysmorphism'?
Is this an euphemism for mentalcel or am i missing out something major in psychology?

Ngl soon people will come up with 'racial dismorphism' to explain all the JBW and JBB theorists here

Incel tearsa re 70% foid. Why bother?

:worryfeels:
What in St.Blackops2cel's name is 'body dysmorphism'?
its a disorder where you have issues with your body even when there isn't an issue or you over exaggerate how bad it is. Like if a man had a big nose he might have it if he obsessed about how huge his nose is and he might see it as even bigger than it really is.

JFL at the comments. The guy posting on Braincels makes a valid point - some Incels’ body dysmorphia is similar to “gender dysphoria” that trans people feel. Even though he is correct, everyone’s favorite Zika carrier BrazilianSigma called it transphobic - and now some people are coming to their senses and saying it’s not “transphobic” and it’s just telling the truth. Even people who were actually trans were pointing out how it’s not transphobic and were still getting downvoted. Cucktears really is more of an echo chamber than I expected.
View attachment 88176

I knew they'd turn on their own.

If trans or hell foids with body dysomorphia can get surgery on the health care than why not physically ugly men who are being discriminated against?

If trans or hell foids with body dysomorphia can get surgery on the health care than why not physically ugly men who are being discriminated against?
Because we are living in a matriarchy and men are oppressed. Have you ever wondered why men’s rights activists are violently shut down? The matriarchy doesn’t want men to have rights. They want us to stay oppressed.

The most top rated post. Doesn't even hide their blatant lookism eugenics elitism anymore. The arrogance is truly astounding.

Never heard or still denies the halo effect.

Because we are living in a matriarchy and men are oppressed. Have you ever wondered why men’s rights activists are violently shut down? The matriarchy doesn’t want men to have rights. They want us to stay oppressed.

Bullseye. Can't argue.

We have to push for this. I've said this is 1 of the things we should be going for.

Last edited:
.. You over estimate the amount of femoids on those cucked forums
70% ‘femoids’ he means. With air quotes because that number accounts for the trannies too.

imagine being a male and member of cuctears. the biggest cucks of all times

imagine being a male and member of cuctears. the biggest cucks of all times

I'd be humiliated, further ashamed of myself for reaching such a level of desperation.

Inceltears members:
Landwhale foid
Nazi-foid
Soyboy
Cucks
Ass-eaters

Body Dysmorphia implies that everything is in our heads and that our issue is entirely mental. We dont have body dysmorphia, we're just fucking ugly.

Also JFL @ browsing IT.
This fucking comment;

:lul::lul::lul:
I'm fucking dying here.
These fucking freaks, these are the social rejects who pick on us, hahahaha

Last edited: