Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cucktears ludicrous rebuttal.

M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-

Attachments

• 2019-09-20 19.42.40.png
    2019-09-20 19.42.40.png
    38 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:
Licking, stroking and caressing your partner wont create chad babies

Licking, stroking and caressing your partner wont create chad babies
I don't get it when incels began sending dick pics to girls.

I don't get it when incels began sending dick pics to girls.
I wanna see a tinder experiment where chad sends dick pic without warninng and watch the girl say "wow you really know what you want, thats hot!"

I wanna see a tinder experiment where chad sends dick pic without warninng and watch the girl say "wow you really know what you want, thats hot!"
That experiment result will be interesting to see

They try
Because it is impossable to rebut
Sad shit man.

That is definitely one of BPP's weaker threads, not high IQ by any stretch of the imagination, but on the other hand, this assertion that incels send foids dick pics through dating apps came completely out of nowhere. I'm sure some do (mainly cucktears-esque incels in denial who don't realize it's about your face), but I've never seen anyone on an incel forum claim to send dick pics as a genuine attempt at courtship or make any suggestion to do so.

I also strongly suspect that most of the men who send dick pics are exhibitionists who don't care that much about what foids think of their dicks and just enjoy revealing themselves to strangers without the fear of getting arrested for public indecency.

That is definitely one of BPP's weaker threads, not high IQ by any stretch of the imagination, but on the other hand, this assertion that incels send foids dick pics through dating apps came completely out of nowhere. I'm sure some do (mainly cucktears-esque incels in denial who don't realize it's about your face), but I've never seen anyone on an incel forum claim to send dick pics as a genuine attempt at courtship or make any suggestion to do so.

I also strongly suspect that most of the men who send dick pics are exhibitionists who don't care that much about what foids think of their dicks and just enjoy revealing themselves to strangers without the fear of getting arrested for public indecency.
No incel sends dick pics as he knows well he already has very negligible chances to get foid and by sending dick pics it does not only totally destroys his chances but may also cause trouble to him. It's mostly below average looking thirsty cucks who send dick pics.

It is another fake invented excuse of cucktears to vilify incels just like incels have high standard when an incel does not have in reality.

No incel sends dick pics as he knows well he already has very negligible chances to get foid and by sending dick pics it does not only totally destroys his chances but may also cause trouble to him. It's mostly below average looking thirsty cucks who send dick pics.

It is another fake invented excuse of cucktears to vilify incels just like incels have high standard when an incel does not have in reality.
Here's how I imagine incels use dating sites when they're not Chadfishing:

They make a profile, with a few basic pics and a basic bio (no point slaving over bio after all, face is fate). They swipe right on either everyone who's not a complete mutant or just everyone, but only match with scammers and bots, if even those. After a couple weeks of this, they are reminded once again that it's over, and their profile becomes inactive until they become optimistic enough to repeat this process.

Here's how I imagine incels use dating sites when they're not Chadfishing:

They make a profile, with a few basic pics and a basic bio (no point slaving over bio after all, face is fate). They swipe right on either everyone who's not a complete mutant or just everyone, but only match with scammers and bots, if even those. After a couple weeks of this, they are reminded once again that it's over, and their profile becomes inactive until they become optimistic enough to repeat this process.
True. I made a profile on blendr and will post a thread about it soon. Almost similar stuff happened.

Last edited:
It works

Already been confirmed

Please elaborate, what about it was wrong
The premise is just bizarre, first and foremost. Even more so since it was specifically targeted to normies and bluepilled incels. So basically, men can do stuff to females' specific body parts so it's okay for them to like those things, but females can't do anything with men's body parts, at least not without defying traditional gender roles, so them liking specific body parts is cringe? Even setting aside whether this is actually true or not, why was this a point that had to be made?

Has anyone here actually tried sticking their dick into the breakfast buffet? Or any buffet?

No?

Just cucktears projection as usual.

so them liking specific body parts is cringe?

No its them trying to emulate male behavior on the whole that is cringe, not them merely liking the parts, I don't see how you read all that, and that's the interpretation you came away with

So basically, men can do stuff to females' specific body parts so it's okay for them to like those things

It has nothing to do with what is "ok" (as in acceptable) for either party (male or female) to do, it has to do with what makes sense (as in logical) for either party to do

Its the context that matters, and the differences between the sexes makes one act sensible or non-sensible based on the sex

Take "being a slayer" for example, imagine if women who had sex with multiple men every night went around calling themselves "slayers" or "players"

"I'm such a slayer, I got gangbanged last night"

"I'm such a player, I sucked 2 guys off in the club bathroom"

These sentences sound weird without any effort because it just doesn't fit, and that's because of context, these "accolades" (player or slayer)
are reserved for individuals that actually had to exert effort or utilize skill/prowess to attain sex, so a woman using it is cringe, it doesn't make sense, it just sounds weird, as if the person lacks self awareness

Notice even women jokingly use sentences like - "I'm such a slut", because they know full well using "slayer" or "player" in place of "slut" doesn't "sound right", on that same note women talking about men's bodies as though they are going to "fuck him" sounds just as ridiculous and cringe, because they don't do the fucking, they get fucked

Women talking about men's bodies as if the men are women [objects acted upon] (knowing full well they are the "fuckee" not the "fucker"), is just like women going around calling themselves "players" (knowing full well they don't have to do anything to get laid)

Last edited:
i never read this fucked up reddit, always knew its stack of bullshit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back