Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cucktears hambeast calls incels disgusting for wanting prime JB's

Inceldo

Inceldo

Banned
-
Went to their sub. Clicked on random thread. Found the whore u/hastursama complaining about some incels liking jbs. Clicked on profile and this appears:

4xj6rgrx7zy11

You cant make this shit up

You wont find a normal person on there. All fat ugly pigs or middle aged soyboy cucks.

Just click on a random poster there and you'll see.

Last edited:
Lol what an absolute freak.

Zyklon B is the only cure for such vermin.

Better incel than have sex with that beast. I’d prefer to stick my penis into a goat than fucking that foid.

It looks like an incel guy in denial who has decided to become a trans female. A typical cucktears member tbh.

My first time trawling through just a handful of random users, ive come across 2 faggots and 2 jews already kek

Better incel than have sex with that beast. I’d prefer to stick my penis into a goat than fucking that foid.
Have you heard of the fat acceptance movement? She’s average or above compared to other land whales.

Only subhumans waste time stalking other subhumans.

Volcel if you wouldn’t.

attractive people don't stalk incels

they all look similar to that, these people arent normal people that actually go out and get laid theyre the types that do arts and other useless degrees

Creatures like it can thanks social media for the rest of their shitty life.
Without it, they'd be obligatory to date their lookmatch.