Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cucktears fags think being called a cuck isnt a bad thing

iKillCucks

iKillCucks

Bad Boy
★★★★★
JFL at these soy drinking beta male cucks thinking being called a cuck is a good thing. Fucking pure scum sewer trash of the earth these people are. Cucks are the lowest form of existence on the planet they are bellow insects and feces. Atleast some insects like bees promote things like honey and pollunating flowers and feces can be turned into manure for gardening. What good use does a cuck have? Nothing besides target practice

I hope you reddit faggots choke on tyrones cum after sucking it out of your 300lb blue haired lard beast of wife's asshole.

There is nothing worse than being called a cuck or being a cuck. GTFO if you disagree

They are cucks and proud of it. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsokman:

Thats called passive defense:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Cucks respact whamen you inkel:soy::soy::soy:

Cuck genocide when?

Soon they will eat foid's shit and then brag about it

They accepted their betaness, What’s wrong with that?

I fucking hate cucks, soon you'll be a "misogynist" and "cuckphobe" if you're against cuckoldry.
:soy::"You stupid inkels! Just become cucks and you'll stop being an incel, that's why wahmen don't like you!"

Cuckery is admitting weakness and somehow turning that weakness into a strength in your mind.

Cucks are worst because they are proud of their acts
Cucks are worst because they are proud of their acts

They like liking out the cum of Chad from their wife pussy.

I fucking hate cucks, soon you'll be a "misogynist" and "cuckphobe" if you're against cuckoldry.
:soy::"You stupid inkels! Just become cucks and you'll stop being an incel, that's why wahmen don't like you!"
I'm honestly shocked cuckphobia or being a cuckphobic isn't a thing yet

Cucks need to be hanged tbh

There’s nothing wrong with being a cuck sweaty :soy:

" Hey so what? Yes, I'm a cuck and I'm loving every bit of it! I love to betabux like the subhuman that I am while my princess sees her 'handsome friend' !"
:soy::soy::soy:

Cucks deserve to walk the plank.

There’s nothing wrong with being a cuck sweaty :soy:
Umm B I G Y I K E S because REAL MEN take care of kids that aren't his and REAL MEN let their wives explore and empower themselves by fucking 9 inch bbc nigger tyrones sweetie okay? If you aren't actively letting your wife cheating on you you're putting her down okay? ITS HER BODY SHE CAN DO WHAT SHE WANTS SWEET SUMMER CHILD and YOURE advocating violence against her u evil nazi inkel virgin terrorist!

Oh sweaty dis y u incorporated cellulose!

IT is actually a fucktardery from a bunch of cucks.

Based. Cucks must be hanged.

Cucks are collaborators & are what one would call appeasers. Feeding us first in the vain hopes they'd be ate last. Sort of Kapos & Sonderkommandos.

i hate cucks slightly more than women

Umm B I G Y I K E S because REAL MEN take care of kids that aren't his and REAL MEN let their wives explore and empower themselves by fucking 9 inch bbc nigger tyrones sweetie okay? If you aren't actively letting your wife cheating on you you're putting her down okay? ITS HER BODY SHE CAN DO WHAT SHE WANTS SWEET SUMMER CHILD and YOURE advocating violence against her u evil nazi inkel virgin terrorist!
high IQ

Cuckery is admitting weakness and somehow turning that weakness into a strength in your mind.
Just drop out of the game instead of trying to convince yourself you like eating shit.

trown then on the medieval torture chamber

nice profile pic, link?

finally they are accepted the fact lol

AND YOU WONDER WHY YOU'RE INKEL!! CUCKOLDS ARE NATURAL AND MORE OF A MAN THAN YOU'LL EVER BE!!!

AND YOU WONDER WHY YOU'RE INKEL!! CUCKOLDS ARE NATURAL AND MORE OF A MAN THAN YOU'LL EVER BE!!!
YAAAS SWEETIE REAL MEN LET THEIR WIVES EXPLORE OTHER PARTNERS AND TAKE CARE OF KIDS THAT ARENT THEIRS!

YAAAS SWEETIE REAL MEN LET THEIR WIVES EXPLORE OTHER PARTNERS AND TAKE CARE OF KIDS THAT ARENT THEIRS!
Real men suck the chad jizz out their wife's asshole. If you think you're "too good" for that, then enjoy being incel.

They will be the first to die on the day of the rope. Inshallah

In their minds it's "incels=bad" so that the opposite of what incels say is good. They don't put thought into what they do, at most they just do some mental gymnastics to try and deny the blackpill and defend women for being whores.

I would love to be in a cuckold relationship.