Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cucktears fags think being called a cuck isnt a bad thing

In their minds it's "incels=bad" so that the opposite of what incels say is good. They don't put thought into what they do, at most they just do some mental gymnastics to try and deny the blackpill and defend women for being whores.

I would love to be in a cuckold relationship.
:feelshaha:

Tasting someone else while listening in details what they did to 'your' partner is one of the best feelings ever... I can understand the appeal...
Doesn't excuse IT's shitty behaviour though.

Tasting someone else while listening in details what they did to 'your' partner is one of the best feelings ever... I can understand the appeal...
Yes, I imagine this is an appeal to many.

At least try to blend in before saying dumb shit like this. Long-term trolling is an artform and cannot be rushed.

As an incel I've always felt lower than cucks tbh.

This man is your friend.

He kills cucks.

Real men suck the chad jizz out their wife's asshole. If you think you're "too good" for that, then enjoy being incel.
Um big yikes sweetie Real men wear their 300lb blue hair lard beast girlfriends bloody crusty period pad on their face to show they support periods and ovulation SWEETIE ! no wonder you're an inkel nazi Taliban kkk evil virgin!

Um big yikes sweetie Real men wear their 300lb blue hair lard beast girlfriends bloody crusty period pad on their face to show they support periods and ovulation SWEETIE ! no wonder you're an inkel nazi Taliban kkk evil virgin!
If you don't do that then you're definitely asking to be incel the rest of your life.

Tbh we've way overused the work cuck to ruin its definition, like they do with nazi and incel.

It's a defense mechanism feminist taught them to make them feel like they are on the right side of history fighting the good fight.

Tbh we've way overused the work cuck to ruin its definition, like they do with nazi and incel.
Inceltears are actually cucks. I don't know too many "incel Nazis" tho

Nothing wrong with having preferences :soy: :soy:

at least they're getting laid, unlike you dumb faggots :)))))))

Let us spit on cucks. Tfu