Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Cucktears faggots making fun of us for 42 minutes straight

Pigman

Pigman

Let’s All Riot
-

There’s another similar video about us on this guys channel on when he first discovered us where he was just browsing through this forum saying “what the fuck” over and over again for 23 minutes straight.

JFL at anybody who watches this all the way through.

he should just go back too sucking off csgo

jfl, he's definetly the hot shit with all his 1k subscribers, total Chad, I hope he shows this video to his girlfriend's boyfriend soon.

wow theres a lot to unpack here

Ignore the onlookers, we don't need to acknowledge their existence

There’s another similar video about us on this guys channel on when he first discovered us where he was just browsing through this forum saying “what the fuck” over and over again for 23 minutes straight.

Imagine being this obsessed with a counterculture that you know absolutely nothing about (with the exception of the cherry-picking/echo chamber on IT, of course)! I try my best to ignore the chastisement regardless, but I just wish they would leave us the fuck alone.

TLDW--2 cucks suck each other for 42 min.

I’m never featured in these kinds of videos.

Last edited:
Am i in this video?

46 minutes watching our posts jfl at this women respecters

ahaha. That guy is an incel for sure. The best that guy will get is some used up slut who want to settle down after the cockcarusel.

laughing and having a good time. not sure what their goal is but yah. funny shit be here.

Last edited:
Why did they have to sort by [RageFuel]???

Also I love how they read some post which is absolute truth, then simply gloss over it and say 'I'm not even gonna touch this' 'This is too much'.

a lot of the time...they are agreeing with what is posted. :waitwhat:

Gen Z internet-addicted nerds hanging out on Discord all day and making fun of other losers. Yet they believe in the bluepill and just world. Pretty sad. Chad is living the life, doesn't even know what an incel is, and those clowns sit in their rooms all day and have manic discussions about us. Who's the real winner here? It's Chad. Difference between us and those cucks is that we know that we lost and they're totally oblivious.

Normie piece of shit.
Waste your time here = Our Victory.

Just left a dislike and closed the window, don't waste your time on this failed normie (don't forget to have ad-block enabled also)

my posts/comments wasn't featured in the video :feelswhat:

I think I’m famous :feelskek:

HS loser thinks he is a hero online.

We live rent free in the soyboys heads

I iz gonna Roast diz geeza. Yous don't need da sword. ya faces iz deadlia. scurvy infested biggie drinkin swab

The fact there are people, subreddits, organizations and more dedicated to us, a bunch of lonely virgin losers, makes me wonder what kind of life all these people are living, because it's never Chads or Stacies who spend so much of their time browsing this forum, so you know it really makes you think how pathetic and sad people are to spend their entire days browsing this very forum as well as lookism and sluthate.

Hahaha the faggot only has like 1K subs, he's just looking for attention. Jumping on the bandwagon to make fun of the "incel losers!!". Oh well, he only has one like (probably an alt), and 21 dislikes. Plus the video itself only has like 200 views, so it's all good for us.

I clicked a random spot in the vid, the soy guy in the background literally said being overweight doesn't matter because of modern medication...

Jew big pharma solves everything...

We got a based shaman sitch goin on here?

Heard him say pupper, closed immediately due to the simpery.

Why the fuck do they care about us why are they so interested in us

For some, they can't comprehend life without their mind-blowingly high level of privilege. So they can't wrap their heads around inceldom.
For others, they've simply been told to hate incels and believe what they are told because they are NPCs.
Both end up at the same point: Wanting us dead due to ignorance.

The (((elite's))) want us gone to be honest