Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Cucktears doesn't know the difference between recognizing someone is unattractive and rejecting them

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★

Dear cucktears: yes, if you're a landwhale or has a 3/10 or less face, you're an ugly cunt and at least somewhat repulsive. All humans in the world think that, even the PC ones who won't ever have the balls to tell it to your face.

But that DOESN'T MEAN I would necessarily reject you like girls do to subhuman-looking men. If you're an ugly, lonely landwhale, be my guest, you can at the very least blow or jerk my cock. I won't completely reject you. Just don't expect me to hold hands with you and introduce you to my family. I AM NOT asking that from attractive Stacies either, I would be very satisfied if a Stacy would let me at least touch her boobs or jerk me out of pity, just once. Even if she straight up told me she thinks I'm ugly. Too bad that's never happening.

And all that comes from a ~3,5/10 guy who's tall, white, not deformed and certainly mogs you if you're an ugly landwhale. Ask your local incel for small sexual favors, I bet he will accept. My tip for today, femoids can learn something even from incels.

The issue is simply stated with the following:

Unattractive women can get men. most of the time there is just one simple hurtle that they have to go through, anyway. such as being fat, or being acne ridden.

there are a lot of fucking picky retards on this forum, but my god don't act like unattractive women don't believe themselves as entitled to high end men. we see it with black women all the damn time.

don't act like unattractive women don't believe themselves as entitled to high end men. we see it with black women all the damn time.
I know they KNOW they can get better, but I'm explaining to them the difference between accepting the fact someone's unattractive and rejecting them. One thing must not necessarily be followed by the other.

I know they KNOW they can get better, but I'm explaining to them the difference between accepting the fact someone's unattractive and rejecting them. One thing must not necessarily be followed by the other.
obviously.

Damn man. Is it so hard to ask for a non-fat female?

Why i must treat ugly femoids (not my equals in terms of looks) like they are queens or something. Stacies don't treat me like i'm fucking king.

But that DOESN'T MEAN I would necessarily reject you like girls do to subhuman-looking men. If you're an ugly, lonely landwhale, be my guest, you can at the very least blow or jerk my cock. I won't completely reject you. Just don't expect me to hold hands with you and introduce you to my family. I AM NOT asking that from attractive Stacies either, I would be very satisfied if a Stacy would let me at least touch her boobs or jerk me out of pity, just once. Even if she straight up told me she thinks I'm ugly. Too bad that's never happening.
This. They are too privileged to realize how good they have it. They're complaining that they get to eat at fancy restaurants but they don't get to own the restaurant. Fucking cunts.