Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

CuckTears are literal losers! hear me out!

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
I am just laughing my ass off imagining cucktears making fun of 16-22 year old incels lmao. Imagine them being like 25-30 year old cucks/roasties just making fun of kids and young adults down on their luck.

It would look so ridiculous in real life. Any logical adult would see the hardship that we incels are going through and try to solve it with reason and sympathy but those idiots go full autistic ahha. Imagine a 30 year old rostie or a cuck making fun of 18 year old virgin and laughing with his/her older friends. That is so pathetic.

You know they have failed in life when their idea of "fun and laugh" includes makes fun of 18-22 year old virgins. This is what they get of on.
I know we have failed at life but I really think they are bigger failures then us.

Can you actually meet one of your catfishes and do a video like the other guy please

try wearing a mask and fuck the fishes man TRY IT

NekoStance said:
Can you actually meet one of your catfishes and do a video like the other guy please

I wish lol, I am so high inhib I wouldn't know what to say. It would be amazing if she would still be into me.

nausea said:

I guess i have to mentally prepare myself. A lot of guys want to see me talk to them

nausea said:

I guess i have to mentally prepare myself. A lot of guys want to see me talk to them

nausea said:

Make it a trend man

make incels famous again

trust me they failed at life just like us. the average roastie or chad does not go on any social site that doesn't involve posting pics of themselves and receiving likes and validation. they are all losers just like us otherwise they wouldn't even know the sub exists. just ask yourself: how many roasties or chads have you met IRL that know about incels.is or r/incels and actually make an effort to post on either? or roasties or chads that admit they go on inceltears do "watch" us? for me its a 0

cavsinone_lbjdagoat said:
trust me they failed at life just like us. the average roastie or chad does not go on any social site that doesn't involve posting pics of themselves and receiving likes and validation. they are all losers just like us otherwise they wouldn't even know the sub exists. just ask yourself: how many roasties or chads have you met IRL that know about incels.is or r/incels and actually make an effort to post on either? or roasties or chads that admit they go on inceltears do "watch" us? for me its a 0

I know. I almost cringe when i see them type "i just come here for "laughs" and shit". They are trying to fill a empty hole in their life just like us and they chose to make fun of virgins.

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
I know. I almost cringe when i see them type "i just come here for "laughs" and shit". They are trying to fill a empty hole in their life just like us and they chose to make fun of virgins.

shame. they think they are picking on the weak, but in reality we are pretty much equal. and btw thanks for always posting roastie nudes lol

this is all true