Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cuckservative simps freak out after sorority Becky is raped and killed

Unfortunately the actual reason we are incels are our genetics, even by lowering women standards we will carry subhuman genes, the problem won’t be solved either way. Dating problems isn’t something new in history and female nature cannot change under bending laws or in that case “eradicating” hypergamy, women are inherently sluts, they are born to be fucked and seek the best genes to carry their lineage. Either way I hate women so it doesn’t bother me that much
Our genetics are the root problem, and yes dating problems aren't new. But you must admit that the number of incels would drastically decrease if actual action was taken to eradicate hypergamy. Sexlessness in men has sky-rocketed for a reason. Things weren't always this bad to this extent. Sure there were always incels but there didn't used to be this many of us.

The female instinct and nature doesn't change, I agree. But their motivations do. If a woman is more pressed to secure resources she will be a little more open to mating with sub-Chads because her survival is more valuable than her sex life. That's how people like our parents probably were able to reproduce anyways.

And yes I hate women also.

Last edited:
Unfortunately the actual reason we are incels are our genetics, even by lowering women standards we will carry subhuman genes, the problem won’t be solved either way. Dating problems isn’t something new in history and female nature cannot change under bending laws or in that case “eradicating” hypergamy, women are inherently sluts, they are born to be fucked and seek the best genes to carry their lineage. Either way I hate women so it doesn’t bother me that much
Ovr

thats unironically pretty scary. imagine going to a car you thought was an uber and then getting stabbed so much you have zero blood left in your body. dang
The Niggering

SHE GOT SENT STRAIGHT TO THE UNDERWORLD!! REST IN PISS BOZO YOU WILL NOT BE MISSED :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Similar case happened to this foid. This nigga stabbed her over 120 times. Forensic pathologists couldn't even get enough blood from her as she lost so much blood (as there are only about 1.2 to 1.5gallons of blood in the human body)

View attachment 898517

she is a piece of trash that deserves to be left on the side of the road. Whores are dirty and unclean creatures

:lul: :lul: Rest in mud bitch