Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cuckservative simps freak out after sorority Becky is raped and killed

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
Madison brooks 7

This iswas Madison Brooks. The 19-year-old LSU student was raped and then abandoned on the side of the road. She was then struck by a passing vehicle and unalived. Oops.

You see, Madison shouldn't have been drinking; she was underaged. And she shouldn't have drank to the extent that she was unable to stand. And she definitely shouldn't have gotten into a car with four male strangers, one of whom were recording a selfie video saying, "They finna rape her." What did she think was going to happen? That they would have an intellectually enriching chitchat about metaphysics? Obviously, her father was a failure.

But hilariously, the facts of the case didn't stop right-wing cuckservatives from whining on Twitter.

View: https://twitter.com/Travis_in_Flint/status/1700193822859239811?t=3DW8-mpUUT7PpL-ahDCVFA&s=19

:feels::feels::feels: nooooo they killed muh mayo qweeeen noooo

The chance that these three men (the 4th is a 17-year-old) will get the death penalty is exactly 0%. Was it premeditated murder? No. Was it rape? Yes, but applying the death penalty for the rape of an adult femoid has been unconstitutional since 1977. See Coker v. Georgia, 433 U.S. 584.

Anyone else find it funny that a group of people purportedly concerned about family values and "law and order" would so blatantly excuse the consequences of poor parenting and also ignore the actual letter of the law? I get the sense that every time a white foid dies, the IQ of the typical male cuckservative drops 75% and these otherwise sane people have nothing but peepeepoopoo coming out of their mouths. Why is that?

The level of cope that most cuckservatives/tradcucks are on is insane. They cling to the ideas that we must return to our roots with traditional values (which I agree with) but they betray their own cause by flipping the narrative around whenever a woman is rightfully punished for their shitty behavior.

She was acting like a promiscuous whore (like most modern women) and wasn't some victim that got taken advantage of. She probably had every opportunity to turn the situation around and stop what was going on, but no, she wanted to be drunk and used/abused by two Tyrones and a Chad as a sex toy.

This Madison Brooks sororiety whore Stacy made a ton of shitty decisions and circumstances had it that she died. There's nothing else to it. The lesson should be for promiscuous, sluttily-dressed, drunk sororiety women not to jump into a car with 4 big low-inhib rapey Tyrones and Chads.

But instead 100% of the blame will be put on the men who quite honestly probably put out a ton of obvious danger signs and young women as a whole will learn NOTHING from this shit.

It's like trying to tell people not to swim in a tank with deadly jellyfish and stingrays and sharks. It's obviously a bad decision but there's always gonna be some retards who wanna push the envelope and do it anyways despite all the warnings.

I totally rejoice on that, one garbage less

Cuckservatives: Bitch and moan about the moral decline of America

Also Cuckservatives: Allow their daughters to go to college where they take drugs and are used as a cum receptacle for Niggers

I bet she wasn't even there "by chance". Why I never got myself isolated with 3 nigroes? Cause I'm not gay. But she was a slut hence she followed them.

If those men were ugly white nerds she wouldn't have gotten into their car. Women sense creepiness by your craniofacial deformities it seems but their creep detector can't reveal Tyrone and Chadrone inviting them in a vehicle.

Women sense creepiness by your craniofacial deformities it seems but their creep detector can't reveal Tyrone and Chadrone inviting them in a vehicle.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Dangerous predator vs guy that just wanna talk

Supernerd 3262512306
Thug shooting

Was it actually rape though? I thought she ran after them and got into the car with them on her own?

hahahaha cope and seethe

she deserved every inch of pain in her last moments

View attachment 872484

This iswas Madison Brooks. The 19-year-old LSU student was raped and then abandoned on the side of the road. She was then struck by a passing vehicle and unalived. Oops.

You see, Madison shouldn't have been drinking; she was underaged. And she shouldn't have drank to the extent that she was unable to stand. And she definitely shouldn't have gotten into a car with four male strangers, one of whom were recording a selfie video saying, "They finna rape her." What did she think was going to happen? That they would have an intellectually enriching chitchat about metaphysics? Obviously, her father was a failure.

But hilariously, the facts of the case didn't stop right-wing cuckservatives from whining on Twitter.

View: https://twitter.com/Travis_in_Flint/status/1700193822859239811?t=3DW8-mpUUT7PpL-ahDCVFA&s=19

The chance that these three men (the 4th is a 17-year-old) will get the death penalty is exactly 0%. Was it premeditated murder? No. Was it rape? Yes, but applying the death penalty for the rape of an adult femoid has been unconstitutional since 1977. See Coker v. Georgia, 433 U.S. 584.

Anyone else find it funny that a group of people purportedly concerned about family values and "law and order" would so blatantly excuse the consequences of poor parenting and also ignore the actual letter of the law? I get the sense that every time a white foid dies, the IQ of the typical male cuckservative drops 75% and these otherwise sane people have nothing but peepeepoopoo coming out of their mouths. Why is that?

The same cuckservatives would have hated her for having a monogamous relationship with a buttoned up Christian African American. But because she died, they can cope by thinking she was manipulated somehow.

So much for personal responsibility.

Lucky shitskins. I wish I got to rape her.

'muh white wimminz!!11!!!'

The same cuckservatives would have hated her for having a monogamous relationship with a buttoned up Christian African American. But because she died, they can cope by thinking she was manipulated somehow.

So much for personal responsibility.
Excellent observation.

I knew it was going to be niggers before I saw the pics JFL

I get the sense that every time a white foid dies, the IQ of the typical male cuckservative drops 75% and these otherwise sane people have nothing but peepeepoopoo coming out of their mouths.

Further proof that the conservative & right are working for women & against men

Yeah it's her responsibility for acting like a dumbass but the niggers should be killed regardless. Also why does she look exactly like the whores St. Kohberger (ALLEGEDLY) killed last year?
Because the media obsesses over victims with a certain profile.

If four nerdy Asian engineering students were stabbed to death in their dorm room, the case would get nowhere near the attention that Kohberger's victims did. Only the most deluded of bluepillers would deny this.

This is an old story. Like 1 or 2 years ago.

This is an old story. Like 1 or 2 years ago.
It was from earlier this year from what I recall but only recently did simpworld pick up on it, because of a court hearing in which some evidence was on display.

This proves once again that sexhavers are the most violent people on earth

Just looking at their faces alone should be enough for someone to conclude that he/she needs to stay away from them.

Look at this 'pure' sorority whore. Thanks for the info brocel. Lifefuel for today. I totally love an rejoice when the so called most attractice women on this planet experience what they actually love so much.

Cuckservatives: Bitch and moan about the moral decline of America

Also Cuckservatives: Allow their daughters to go to college where they take drugs and are used as a cum receptacle for Niggers
Conservatives all around the world are a big joke. All lies and deception. They love doing things which they forbid for others. Absolute hypocrites!

I bet she wasn't even there "by chance". Why I never got myself isolated with 3 nigroes? Cause I'm not gay. But she was a slut hence she followed them.

Foids like madison brooks have life so easy they never have to learn consequences, if unfortunate enough it could lead to dire outcomes even death

Look at this 'pure' sorority whore. Thanks for the info brocel. Lifefuel for today. I totally love an rejoice when the so called most attractice women on this planet experience what they actually love so much.
she's a 6

Based whore control squad :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Typical nigger behavior

Cuckservative standards for a "good" foid is so low that as long as you don't have an OF, you qualify.

View attachment 872484

women will run into the hands of invaders, they don't even care if they get killed doing it lmao
and the white cucks will do nothing but talk JFL. too bad that they don't have to because of JBW

Similar case happened to this foid. This nigga stabbed her over 120 times. Forensic pathologists couldn't even get enough blood from her as she lost so much blood (as there are only about 1.2 to 1.5gallons of blood in the human body)

Last edited:
Similar case happened to this foid. This nigga stabbed her over 120 times. Forensic pathologists couldn't even get enough blood from her as she lost so much blood (as there are only about 1.2 to 1.5gallons of blood in the human body)

View attachment 898517

thats unironically pretty scary. imagine going to a car you thought was an uber and then getting stabbed so much you have zero blood left in your body. dang

It's not completely cucked. The entire reason that we are incels is because of hypergamy which is by most measures, a modern problem. (Although before mass monogamy occured due to religion it was also an ancient problem) If soyciety began to shame sluts on a mass scale and ban all forms of casual sex and hookups and dating apps, as well as change what standards we see in the media, I bet that foids standards would lower and some of us here would actually ascend. But unfortunately that's never going to happen.

Now I will agree that there are many tradcucks. These comprise the majority of "traditional" people who believe women shouldn't be punished for their transgressions, women shouldn't be drafted into militaries, and that men should be providers and simps and protectors of women, etc. THAT is cucked, absolutely. But wishing that our soyciety returned to an older style of dating is not. If you read my entire reply there you would see that I pointed this out, that most cuckservative are against punishing women for being hoes which is what makes them a cuck.

View attachment 898517

bro uber literally tells you what the license plate number is of the car you are getting into

lmao

can u imagine being that stupid

It's not completely cucked. The entire reason that we are incels is because of hypergamy which is by most measures, a modern problem. (Although before mass monogamy occured due to religion it was also an ancient problem) If soyciety began to shame sluts on a mass scale and ban all forms of casual sex and hookups and dating apps, as well as change what standards we see in the media, I bet that foids standards would lower and some of us here would actually ascend. But unfortunately that's never going to happen.

Now I will agree that there are many tradcucks. These comprise the majority of "traditional" people who believe women shouldn't be punished for their transgressions, women shouldn't be drafted into militaries, and that men should be providers and simps and protectors of women, etc. THAT is cucked, absolutely. But wishing that our soyciety returned to an older style of dating is not. If you read my entire reply there you would see that I pointed this out, that most cuckservative are against punishing women for being hoes which is what makes them a cuck.
Unfortunately the actual reason we are incels are our genetics, even by lowering women standards we will carry subhuman genes, the problem won’t be solved either way. Dating problems isn’t something new in history and female nature cannot change under bending laws or in that case “eradicating” hypergamy, women are inherently sluts, they are born to be fucked and seek the best genes to carry their lineage. Either way I hate women so it doesn’t bother me that much