Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cuck's wife gets BLACKED, still insists on raising the bastard

colvin blacked her

Jesus fucking christ, no wonder the roastie fucked Tyrone.

he must be sad his boyfriend got banned

Jesus fucking christ, no wonder the roastie fucked Tyrone.
JFL the cuck even hates the idea of tracking down the real dad. The bitch WANTS to be a cuck.

Have to say though, Blacks have a great and easy reproduction strategy. Just fuck white women and have white cucks raise them

a divorce isnt enough to fix that situation, he needs to consider killing them with a diamond sword in minecraft of course

Comments are locked after just 3 days haha!
Cucks saying racism is unnatural. wtf?

What a fucking pathetic cuck. These are type of "men" who spend half their salary on onlyfans whores

Locked cos you'll can't behave.

"She can't contact the father, as the only thing she knows about him is his first name."

We know it, too. It's Tyrone.

As for the guy, he's indeed a cuck for insisting on raising the child, but at least he seems steadfast on divorcing.

Last edited:
What a fucking pathetic cuck. I'm pretty sure that even those boys are not his. He is basically raising two Chad kids and one Tryone kid.

"I've already started to think of the baby girl as my daughter, and having him in our lives would massively complicate the family dynamic."

Fuck I honestly wish genocide on cucks. THESE are the enablers of foids. These fucking pathetic DOORMATS are the reason why life is so much harder as a man, and why women live on just exist mode. He WANTS to raise a kid which Tyrone put inside his whore wife. She doesn't even know the Tyrone's name LMFAO, meanwhile he probably had to wait until marriage :feelskek::feelskek:

"She can't contact the father, as the only thing she knows about him is his first name."

We know it, too. It's Tyrone.

As for the guy, he's indeed a cuck for insisting on raising the child, but at least he seems steadfast on divorcing.
He should marry the half-nigress when she becomes 10. Might as well get something out of the shitshow

Get a DNA test on your two first kids, and dump the fucking demon spawn and sue the whore if you can

I hate weak men , the whore should be exiled

Comments are locked after just 3 days haha!
Cucks saying racism is unnatural. wtf?

Race is not the issue here. It's the fact that it's someone else's child and this cuck with no sense of dignity and self-respect is willing to raise another man's spawn, and the fact that our western soyciety is encouraging this kind of degeneracy.

Get a DNA test on your two first kids, and dump the fucking demon spawn and sue the whore if you can

That's what I'd do. The woman nor the other person's offspring are entitled to anything from that man after this.

Stupid cuck. Think about YOUR pitiful SELF for once in your life. Muh wifey is depressed, muh it's not baby's fault. Stupid, heedless slave who bought into matriarchal notion of responsibility and who is supposed to obediently bear all hardships and think about anyone else but himself.

Why is everyone so fixated on the racial angle of the situation?

Raising someone else's kid is cucked, no matter what race the bull is.

Even cucks should be reasonable and agree that she deserves AT THE VERY LEAST a beating.

I hate weak men , the whore should be exiled
And the cuck as well. Cucks like him are the reason why femoid hypergamy goes out of control like now.

Cuck problems. Fuck em .

Happy green ascension hisokacel.

What would happen in Maghreb land if this disgusting event occurred?
Some cuckslims will argue it's not the baby's fault and to only divorce the mother and not harm her. It'll probably be the majority too .

Times are getting cucked lately.

Some cuckslims will argue it's not the baby's fault and to only divorce the mother and not harm her. It'll probably be the majority too .

Times are getting cucked lately.
Do they stone people there or was that banned?

What a fucking pathetic cuck. These are type of "men" who spend half their salary on onlyfans whores
I hope he knows the whole world is laughing at him for being a cuck.
Stupid cuck. Think about YOUR pitiful SELF for once in your life. Muh wifey is depressed, muh it's not baby's fault. Stupid, heedless slave who bought into matriarchal notion of responsibility and who is supposed to obediently bear all hardships and think about anyone else but himself.
I bet she doesn't even have sex with him.

Last edited:
What do you mean? I am ignorant for sure but the Maghrebi people are just descendants of Arab colonisers of North Africa right? During the days of the first caliphates. I don’t see why your people would be so different to Middle Eastern Arabs

What do you mean? I am ignorant for sure but the Maghrebi people are just descendants of Arab colonisers of North Africa right? During the days of the first caliphates. I don’t see why your people would be so different to Middle Eastern Arabs
Arabs are a minority here. Most are berbers and arabized (non arabs who adopted arab identity). North african countries are less Islamic strict than middle eastern ones in general.

He needs to pick up a chainsaw, start it up, and mow down all those bastard orcs in Doom.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I can't stop laughing! This shit is priceless! God whites are pathetic, I'd do a chainsaw massacre remake if I were him.

Pathetic. I have no words. It's absolutely pathetic. The most pathetic thing I read in 2020.

Why divorce if you stillive together and WILL raise the bitch? Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back