Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Cucks and whores say foids won't have "muh gender equality" until 200 years

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
If anything, sub6 men need gender equality with rosties. A bitch said we don't have gender equality because she reported a non-chad for sexual harassment at work and they asked her "are you sure you want to report him?" I guess it will take another 200 years until men are immediately fired without question just because a non-chad glanced at her. Soycucks are the most pathetic pieces of faggot shit on earth for being behind these mentally ill expired sardine pussy smelling cunts. Where did they get that number from anyway, pulled that number out their ass or was it based on tenth degree soyometry?

Good thing they got mostly dislikes.

Sdsfsfaf

fuck you bitches

did u notice all of them are fucking ugly :lul::lul::lul:
They're all post wall and angry they can't go out and get free drinks from cucks and get fucked by chads anymore.

They're all post wall and angry they can't go out and get free drinks from cucks and get fucked by chads anymore.
raging ugly hoes, i piss on them

Fuck all of them whores, I hope their videos get disliked to hell.

Old, Ugly and Bitter. That is what a raging Femistazi looks like.

but what a despicable "being".

dried up old white women doing their best to take a shit in the middle of society somehow

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back