Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cucks and landwhale whores warning me about my invocation

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-

LMAO look at retards in comments saying that I'll be destroyed and shit. There is even some landwhale saying that Lilith will kill me for being a "misogynist".

Apparently, they know about the demons and shit.

They are the same type of sluts that "cursed" trump when he was elected as a president.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

retarded whores you can see how well their "curse" on our god emperor Trump turned out

retarded whores you can see how well their "curse" on our god emperor Trump turned out
Yup. Disgusting LARPers. They would die from fear if they attempted anything I did.

Lol. Lilith will kill you for being misogynistic they said. Everyone is on their side and agrees with cuckery they said.

Seems you’re doing something right.

Also, this is my 666th post so it’s only fitting to post it here.

i always considered getting into the occult but dont know where to start
The internet is probably your beat friend on that one. Also first loss will likely have a good response.

JFL at believing in demons. It’s bullshit used to scare kids.

Warn them about how invoking a landwhale single mother might cause them to get divorce raped tbh

that's so funny they call us lifeless but they are lifeless themselves. JFL

over of occultcels

LMAO look at retards in comments saying that I'll be destroyed and shit. There is even some landwhale saying that Lilith will kill me for being a "misogynist".

Apparently, they know about the demons and shit.

They are the same type of sluts that "cursed" trump when he was elected as a president.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Hate to break it to all of them but just like god, DEMONS DONT FUCKING EXIST.

They take shit way too seriously

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back