Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Cuck tries to set "sex offenders" on fire in motel room.

Burning men or killing them just for fucking jb's is whiteknight moral fagging.
Men who fuck jb foids are the manliest men on the planet
That's why I stopped watching them anymore. I used to be addicted to youtube until 2015-2016.
Most YouTube vids nowadays are boring. I don’t wanna see some normie rant about how men who fuck jb are “evil”

Last edited:
Men who fuck jb foids are the manliest men on the planet
I agree. They're very brave and inspiring.
Most YouTube vids nowadays are boring. I don’t wanna see some normie rant about how men who fuck jb are “evil”
They're trying to get low iq rostie and low t cuck's approval. No high iq people worry about random jb's getting fucked.

@Venomkore No, degeneracy is letting jb's get pumped and dumped by chads, and not wise men of culture who will treat them well.

Do ameifat sex offender lists actually show why they're on it?
Technically where I'm from, pissing in the back ally behind a bar can get you on it.

Technically where I'm from, pissing in the back ally behind a bar can get you on it.
It does show it, but I bet that dumb faggot didn't bother doing any research further after hearing "sex offenders".

My sex offender list shows what crime they did
I agree. They're very brave and inspiring.

They're trying to get low iq rostie and low t cuck's approval. No high iq people worry about random jb's getting fucked.

@Venomkore No, degeneracy is letting jb's get pumped and dumped by chads, and not wise men of culture who will treat them well.
In macho culture, lusting after barely legal girls is a sign of a robust libido. Therefore, sex with teen girls is manly. Men who won’t even bang 18-19 year olds aren’t even real men

Well if they were pedophiles they deserve it

Death to pedos tbh

Well if they were pedophiles they deserve it

Death to pedos tbh
Jb fuckers are based. They need to be rewarded. If that cuck killed any innocent jb fuckers I hope he gets murdered in prison.

just lol at manginas