Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Cuck trait : Feeling happy for someone who ascends

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
I see a lot of these posts on /r/cuckswithoutballs where some fat fuck "ascends" with his looksmatch whale foid and most of the comments are like

" so glad you made it boyo"

If one of you ascend with a foid, iam not going to feel happy for you. Feeling happy that some other guy is going to get to have sex with a foid (starfish or not) when youre a kissless incel is extremely cucked.

Its all fake, "Im glad for you" is a polite way of saying fuck off

Its always a "fatcel" who just loses weight and ascends

Wanting someone to ascend is the most cucked and self hating thing one can do.

Wanting someone to ascend is the most cucked and self hating thing one can do.

Unless that someone is you, it is gigacucked. Iam going to feel bitter and resentful if anyone here ascends.

I would want people to ascend with catgirls, does that work?:waitwhat:

I don't see how it's cucked, he's not fucking my mom.

Why would you feel happy for another guy whos going to get to have sex with a foid when youre rotting as an incel?

Can relate. Seeing others happy does not change my station in life.

u are the edgelord feminists in disguise who enjoy when men suffering. stupid cucks

I dont enjoy when men suffer, i actually relate to them. But i dont feel happy for other men who ascend while i rot as an incel. Youre a fkin cuck if you do.

I dont enjoy when men suffer, i actually relate to them. But i dont feel happy for other men who ascend while i rot as an incel. Youre a fkin cuck if you do.
its a strawman. no one in that thread said they were "happy" when other men ascend JFL
just that they would RATHER have them ascend then for them to suffer until we die.

why wouldnt you want your incel peers to ascend if you understood the suffering? same motive as feminist tbh, just want ugly men to suffer

its a strawman. no one in that thread said they were "happy" when other men ascend JFL
just that they would RATHER have them ascend then for them to suffer until we die.

why wouldnt you want your incel peers to ascend if you understood the suffering? same motive as feminist tbh, just want ugly men to suffer
Narcissism is a big incel trait, everything has to be about you and fuck others.

Why would you feel happy for another guy whos going to get to have sex with a foid when youre rotting as an incel?

Because he felt the same pain that you did at some point. And you're acting like a foid, wanting all ugly men to rot forever :feelshaha:

Personally I wouldn't be over the moon if a fellow incel ascended, but I certainly wouldn't be upset and bitter.

Because he felt the same pain that you did at some point. And you're acting like a foid, wanting all ugly men to rot forever :feelshaha:

Personally I wouldn't be over the moon if a fellow incel ascended, but I certainly wouldn't be upset and bitter.

Ok cuck.
"Enjoy men suffering"
I frankly, don't really care about men or women suffering. It's none of my concern. And it's not a gender issue.

Exactly. Hes coping hard as if guys here really give a fuck abt each other.

this is why you wont ascend sweaty

this is why you wont ascend sweaty

lol.

I care about my own suffering more.

A cuck is a guy who doesnt care about passing on his own genetics . Taking care of someone else's kids is a good example. Feeling happy for some other guy who gets to have sex isnt far behind.

Last edited:
I care about my own suffering more.
OBVIOUSLY. So does everybody else here. Your whole argument is a strawman. No one on this forum ever said we were "happy"
"Enjoy men suffering"
I frankly, don't really care about men or women suffering. It's none of my concern. And it's not a gender issue.
Oh soo edgy. Yet you make a youtube channel to talk about your feelings with other men.
Enjoy your miserable life you stupid fucking prick

OBVIOUSLY. So does everybody else here. Your whole argument is a strawman. No one on this forum ever said we were "happy"

Read the topic of the thread you moron.

I don't feel happy or angry when someone ascends. My reaction is basically - "Fine".

Based. In this world, you were born alone and will die alone. Everything that does not give you satisfaction or benefit you is irrelevant.

If one of you ascend with a foid, iam not going to feel happy for you. Feeling happy that some other guy is going to get to have sex with a foid (starfish or not) when youre a kissless incel is extremely cucked.
High IQ for a curry, ngl. :feelsokman: JK high IQ either way.

Most people on here are like that lmao. Bunch of cucks and fags.
Voting yes on that isn't cucked, unlike if the deal were you or the entire site

It is indeed cucked. Everyone should feel the same suffering as me. You are extremely low T if you are happy for the success of one of your competitors.

I usually just don’t really care but if it was someone I’m personally friends with on here I’d be happy for them. It wouldn’t be changing my chance at ascension at all or anything

i did but u quoted my thread

Fine, the point I was making doesn't apply to your thread since you didnt state anything about being happy when other men ascend.

I don't see how it's cucked, he's not fucking my mom.
Tbh this, I don’t get any pleasure out of him suffering the same experience as me.

Don’t see how it’s cucked, it’s not like I am putting myself at a detriment to see him ascend, if I was than it is cucked.

I meant feeling happy for another man when he ascends is a cuck trait. Doesnt mean you have to take pleasure in his suffering.

I meant feeling happy for another man when he ascends is a cuck trait. Doesnt mean you have to take pleasure in his suffering.
I guess so, if you genuinely feel fulfilled that someone ascended other than you that’s kinda a low T trait I guess

Jfl, there's no way. I want and prefer that all you incels ascend because we all know how much looks matter and how shitty life is for us. I want your hard work and your shit in life to get better so you can ascend and smash bitches you want. What I don't care for is those asshole chads who put no effort into their looks and are just genetically perfect fuckin every bitch they want and then telling us to "just be confident" like fuck you.

If you don't want us in the incel community to ascend from the shittiness in our life that's unnecessarily toxic and you have bigger problems than you realize, I don't understand why we wouldn't be rooting for each other. The world hates us already and now we hate each other?