Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Cuck pays chad chasing rostie 40 dollars to touch her feet 3 seconds

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
That cuck paid that much to momentarily touch the same feet that would walk 50 miles just to lick the dried up cum from a chad's underwear, and she made it clear she was disgusted by him the whole time. Cunts literally expect free money from cucks and show them no respect, which is why we should never pay taxes because they don't respect men who give them free shit.

I pay my taxes and all, but I won't give these prostitutes my money; I refuse to pay the stupid tax.

What the fuck. Cucks like that are why society is so fucked.

Honestly, when watching that, I am more confused than annoyed.

all cucks must be banished from this earth

He should be executed by a shot to the head .

Good that I dont go outside anymore lmao fuck this society

Is this even real?

Disgusting. Cucks and whores should be banished from existence.

JFL look at that fucking ignorant cuck. I feel like just beating the fuck out of both of them

That cuck paid that much to momentarily touch the same feet that would walk 50 miles just to lick the dried up cum from a chad's underwear, and she made it clear she was disgusted by him the whole time. Cunts literally expect free money from cucks and show them no respect, which is why we should never pay taxes because they don't respect men who give them free shit.

Cucks are the ultimate enemies.

That's a needy cuck

The state of many many men man

What the fuck. Cucks like that are why society is so fucked.

Honestly, when watching that, I am more confused than annoyed.
This. What the fuck is eith cuccckkksssss :feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::woke::woke::reeeeee::feelsree:
:cryfeels:

Cucks are why women are fucking horrible creatures.

Cucks are why women are fucking horrible creatures.
If it wasn't for cucks giving them the idea they can treat non-chads like shit, then they'd fear and respect us.

Fuck, I wanna kill that guy & take all his money. She can drop it like it's hot right into a volcano.