Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cuck dad tells Chad waiter that his daughter finds him cute

Chads can clean toilets/dishes and still have better life than those who work at office jobs :feelskek:

He's beard frauding and he doesn't have a distinct jawline, however, his frontal facial features mog me to death and beyond. He almost looks mixed tbh, not fully white

"r/MadeMeSmile":soy::soy:
Do redditors really? They find this wholesome or something?

I HATE EVERY HANDSOME TALL MEN THEY SHOULD BE BURNED ON STAKES :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Ideal job for a Chad, plenty of opportunities. I wonder how uglier staff feels...

JFL at this soycuck. The daughter will be fucking and sucking that Chad in some toilet soon, and then reject males of her level :feelshaha:

Reddit soys updooting this and calling him 'dad of the year' :soy: :feelskek:

View: https://new.reddit.com/r/MadeMeSmile/comments/w17q3q/dad_of_the_year/

JFL at this soycuck. The daughter will be fucking and sucking that Chad in some toilet soon, and then reject males of her level :feelshaha:

Reddit soys updooting this and calling him 'dad of the year' :soy: :feelskek:

View: https://new.reddit.com/r/MadeMeSmile/comments/w17q3q/dad_of_the_year/

Why did the foid slide under the table?

I worked as a dishwasher, usually you need to look’ good enough’ to work as a waiter
True, i usually see tall and slim waiters. I always tip if the service was acceptable.

Brutal. That mofo was so happy when he heard that. I hope he dies of testicular cancer. :feelsLSD:

This post was removed.

i cant cope anymore
Genetics is everything , chads can work at simplest jobs like in McDonald’s still get more female attention than some bald 5.4 guy working at an office

Genetics is everything , chads can work at simplest jobs like in McDonald’s still get more female attention than some bald 5.4 guy working at an office
truth be told fellow saint hamudicel

This post was removed.

I hate beckys

Redditors are never the guy that gets told a girl thinks they’re cute but desperately hope that if they force themselves to feel happy for these chads that it will happen for them too :feelskek:
Most normies believe in karma and law of attraction garbage.

He's already searching for a bull for his daughter too jfl

"r/MadeMeSmile":soy::soy:
Do redditors really? They find this wholesome or something?
Reddit fags are OBSESSED with forcing fake, artificial "wholesomeness" into everything. This vapid and pointless shit is daily copium for reddit retards. Befits the mentally deficient troglodytes in that website.
I always sort by controversial, can't stand the stupid reddit comments
As expected morons have downvoted people talking sense.
Reddit is beyond parody.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220717-151721.jpg
    Screenshot_20220717-151721.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 27

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6