Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Criticism of the incel community.

TBIcel

TBIcel

Glowies fear the Z
★★★★★
First off i support saying ok GRaY as it chases off snowflakes but with that said way too much gatekeeping. Next way too much defeatism. There is no doubt a sizeable % of men are in the same boat as us, ive had luck spreading the blackpill online. If we want any change and a move away from gynicentrism then get out there and start preaching dont miss an oppurtunity to drop a blackpill. As a side note on every platform i use even if a game my username always includes cel not usuallly tbicel but various cel dont wish to self doxx being overtly over the top blackpill is lifefuel

First off i support saying ok GRaY as it chases off snowflakes but with that said way too much gatekeeping. Next way too much defeatism. There is no doubt a sizeable % of men are in the same boat as us, ive had luck spreading the blackpill online. If we want any change and a move away from gynicentrism then get out there and start preaching dont miss an oppurtunity to drop a blackpill. As a side note on every platform i use even if a game my username always includes cel not usuallly tbicel but various cel dont wish to self doxx being overtly over the top blackpill is lifefuel
We need to figure out ways to help spread the blackpill online more, what do you do in order to do so?

We need to figure out ways to help spread the blackpill online more, what do you do in order to do so?
Create a computer virus that shows blackpill content, whenever you open something.

If you play online games drop it there chatsites work too so does quora or youtube. Worst outcome is a ban tbh. I got a bunch of people on board in one chatroom to put cel in their names but i got permabanned I wont mention the one as it no longer exists anyway and was years ago. Currently I dont pass up oppurtunities to drop blackpills on youtube and project zomboid servers my favourite is the dogpill at least once things get heated one guy was trying to claim he got laid all the time started dropping that along with pointing out that his weekend is being spent rotting with me in a neiche hobby clearly proving he is full of shit. Then i tone it back and play nice reminding them they have nothing to prove and status signalling to a rando on the internet is pointless and that they are among people in the same boat. Its a situation thats played out 3 times thus far worked out pretty well.

I hate women (in a video game)

The gatekeeping is there for a reason, most men aren't ugly and this place is infested with fakecels. And on the defeatism mentality, hard to not be one knowing that your chances of reproducing are null just because RNG

The gatekeeping is there for a reason, most men aren't ugly and this place is infested with fakecels. And on the defeatism mentality, hard to not be one knowing that your chances of reproducing are null just because RNG
What percentage of this forum is FAKECEL Mang?

That is way over the top of an estimate and well i get the genetic dud part just revoke all women's rights including them choosing mates theory is what I support. At any rate the blackpill spreading is dangerous to soyciety (bot suggesting violence glowies) but if 30-40% of men judt threw in the towel and rotmaxxed and stopped being producers soyciety would be fucked

That is way over the top of an estimate
Most 'incels' are not incels, just volcels. It's not that hard to get laid when you're 5/10, which majority of users here are. Majority of users here are also fairly tall standing at 5'9-6'0.

Average means that, average. Here there's too many average "loners" who could not get becky or stacy, but could have pulled something lower. But it's better to join an obscure forum and pretend like you were a victim.

If this was not the case there would not be so many fakecels "exposed" nor in pools that many tall people

Most 'incels' are not incels, just volcels. It's not that hard to get laid when you're 5/10, which majority of users here are. Majority of users here are also fairly tall standing at 5'9-6'0.

Average means that, average. Here there's too many average "loners" who could not get becky or stacy, but could have pulled something lower. But it's better to join an obscure forum and pretend like you were a victim.

If this was not the case there would not be so many fakecels "exposed" nor in pools that many tall people
Idk where you are located but 5/10 males here in the anglosphere only really get landwhales or post wall roasties they betabuxx who hate them in all fairness.

Also on some level arent we all volcel standardcele on som3 level? Could i betabucks a single mom crackwhore who is twice my age and weight??? Idk maybe or maybe their standards would be too high but thats not something i care to try to find out. Idk maybe if i hung around a burn ward i could ascend doubtful but im not going to try that either tbh.

Last edited: