Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy [Cringe] CuckTears "values"

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★
They are literally all faggot Trotskyites jfl

These morons wouldn't survive a day in my country 50 years ago during communist rule because they would be straight up executed for degeneracy

Last edited:
We are literally a whole different species from them

If someone kills nazis, and then they get called a nazi....
Then who is the nazi?

More like "How to be a massive piece of shit volume I"

Comments under the post are literally the most incredible shit i have ever read. From Star Wars quoting, promoting communism, "incels" and "mgtows" turning into trannies, to challenging "ableism" and other "phobias"... It's just unreal how these people breathe by themselves.

These privileged abominations who belong to bourgeoisie they supposedly hate are literally a wet dream of an every rich person from neoliberal/neocon (same thing) cabal. In communist Eastern Europe these freaks would have been put in furnaces to fuel the factories because they would serve a threat to traditional and patriotic values of society.

Last edited:
In communist Eastern Europe these freaks would have been put in furnaces to fuel the factories because they would serve a threat to traditional and patriotic values of society.

Reminder that "people" browsing that place aren't actually people, never treat them as such.
fdb.gif

Bron,that's cringe bro.

Just bow down and worship women bro

Being a Trotskyite is the definition of being a soycuck retard beta cucklet.

"I was the real snowflake" as they continue to get triggered by what we say while not debunking it.

It always amazes me how fiercely people defend their bizarre set of values, extremely new historically and based on crazy contradictory ideologies and scams like modern psychology, as if it was something self-evident, thousands of years old, given to us by God Himself.

"The Recovering Re-indoctrinated MGTOW starter pack"

I legit cringed when I saw this.

mangina starter pack