Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Creepy Google spies on you 100%

Squatting Slavcel

Squatting Slavcel

Based and Blackpilled
I was just listening to an old movie soundtrack, and I told my brother in the room "this song reminds me of the arena song from might and magic 6." Then I start typing "mgiht," typo included, and the very first suggestion was might and magic 6. We played it like 15 years ago. Fucking uncanny. Don't talk about ER shit with your smartphone nearby.

Thats why i dont use chrome lol

Jewchrome harvests all u data

I was just listening to an old movie soundtrack, and I told my brother in the room "this song reminds me of the arena song from might and magic 6." Then I start typing "mgiht," typo included, and the very first suggestion was might and magic 6. We played it like 15 years ago. Fucking uncanny. Don't talk about ER shit with your smartphone nearby.
I say the N word like 50 times a day and say the Name Kim Jong Un Stalin and Hitler alot of times and play WW2 vidya, Most of my reccomended on youtube are WW2 Kim Jong Un and WW1 lol, it is fucking uncanny.

Howewer i dont browse with google, I cant find the right results, I use other search engines

Try saying "I would love to watch the matrix right now, I love the matrix" then type "mat" and you might get suggested matrix.

Try saying "I would love to watch the matrix right now, I love the matrix" then type "mat" and you might get suggested matrix.
Mat

Done

log out from google account block google chrome access to microphone use a search engine like brave