Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill (CREEPSHOT) (BAKERY PT2) girl talked about sex infront of me for tease me. Also makes fun of my name.

bus27jihad

bus27jihad

TeenWitch
-
TL: DR;
Female and guy talk about sex infront of my face to insult my existance. They make fun of my name.

This is a continuation of my previous thread:
Thread 'Day 1 of bakery' https://incels.is/threads/day-1-of-bakery.552472/

So today we were cutting up turkish rahat. I was working with 2 other foids and this cool guy (high tier normie). I called him cool because i thought he was chill. All 3 of them knew eachother. They were probably in the same class.

Anyway at one point she said to the guy: "So (HIS NAME), tell me again about what happened this morning!":foidSoy:
To which the normie repsonds:
"What do you mean"
To which she says:
"Yknow, how you fucked (NAME OF RANDOM GIRL) in the bathroom this morning...":foidSoy:
They were talking VERY loudly. They WANTED me to hear.:reeeeee:

This is a creepshot of the girl that asked the question (black shirt). It looks blurry because its a frame of a video i took in which i pretended to scratch my hand with the hand that was holding my phone. BTW IM GIVING YOU ALL THIS CREEPSHOT BECAUSE I DONT WANT ANYONE TO THINK THAT IM A LARPER:

SHE IS 18

IMG 20231212 204319

At this point im mentally embarassed and i pretend i dont hear anything. I can only assume they talked about this to tease the subhuman (me).

At one point they asked what the clock is, i was they only one with a watch so i told them that its 11:30. And that being the first thing i said to them (cuz i didnt talk to them because of my autism), they wanted to know my name.

The normie asked me what my name is and i replied with my name. After that the other female went like :
"ooooOOOOohH!!! WhAT a naMe!!!" In a mocking tone.

I CAN'T EVEN EXIST WITHOUT BEING MADE FUN OF. :feelsrope:

Kremlin orthodox church 1

oh shit she’s pretty

I can see that. But compared to the other foids at the bakery she was high tier
How high tier you talking
girls s GIF

You talking about this type. Solid 8, she has a lizard face

How high tier you talking
girls s GIF

You talking about this type. Solid 8, she has a lizard face
Yeah like this. She looks way better in person. +She radiated feminine energy, so that made her even more attractive.

I'm dealing with this right now, pretty chicks are mega bitches.

they did it to make you know that you shouldnt even bother asking them out or anything

I had foids talking to me in class about their gynocologist, and going to parties/drinking/hook ups/their bfs. It was as if I was a docile dog browsing .is next to them. Brutal world we live in.