Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Beckies are the most evil vile group of foids

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
@B/W muttcel said something that got me thinking. He stated that stacies never bullied him and the main perpetrators behind his woes were beckies. This triggered my own influx of memories regarding highschool and I can safely say this was the case for me as well.

Really it just proves one thing, beckies aka the average woman are some of the most evil, disgusting and vile human beings to ever exist. They're so driven insane by their jealousy of stacies that they constantly feel the need to overcompensate for their looks be it bullying incels or attacking each other.

The beckie pretends she's a victim when she gets catcalled or flirted with by men because unlike Stacy she can never attract the kind of man she wants. Stacy on the other hand basks in all the attention she gets because Stacy is able to gather attention from men she wants.

All of this is why in my opinion you almost never seen Stacy feminists but almost always see Beckie or low tier beckie feminists. Feminism is the ultimate cope of the beckie. Most of it nowadays focuses on spiting Stacy be it pushing attractive women away from entertainment media or encouraging women to get fat.

Beckies hate anything and everything that reminds them that they're not Stacy. It's proven at this point that women will discriminate against women more attractive than them and refuse to hire them. (the same study also shows women are less likely to hire unattractive men and more likely out of anyone to hire attractive men.)

I'm not saying stacies are somehow good as in all honesty every woman is a miserable collection of flesh that deserves to be raped for all eternity; however what I am saying is that the women who hate you most are extremely fucking average to below average and you should take glee in that.

Stacies would never spend time browsing a forum of lonely men to feel better about themselves because they are too busy traveling the world, being invited to parties, going out on dates with Chads, and enjoying life. Women who take screenshots of our threads to post on Reddit and farm updoots are all bitter Beckies.

Stacies would never spend time browsing a forum of lonely men to feel better about themselves because they are too busy traveling the world, being invited to parties, going out on dates with Chads, and enjoying life. Women who take screenshots of our threads to post on Reddit and farm updoots are all bitter Beckies.
^^^^ this

Yep, all miserable rotting wretches. It's funny they actually think we desire them or we're at all offended by their terminally online behavior.

Galactic IQ:bigbrain:

This needs to be pinned honestly @Fat Link @Dregster

They just cope to make up for their subhuman looks tbh
Truth. Almost everything women do is a cope to make up for their lesser attractiveness. If they were men they'd be giga incels.

idk amber heard seems pretty horrible

True, I can't count how many soydit posts I've seen of gookwhores thinking twice about transitioning because they're aware their smv will drop just like how ISIS drops homosexuals off buildings
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

@B/W muttcel said something that got me thinking. He stated that stacies never bullied him and the main perpetrators behind his woes were beckies. This triggered my own influx of memories regarding highschool and I can safely say this was the case for me as well.

Really it just proves one thing, beckies aka the average woman are some of the most evil, disgusting and vile human beings to ever exist. They're so driven insane by their jealousy of stacies that they constantly feel the need to overcompensate for their looks be it bullying incels or attacking each other.

The beckie pretends she's a victim when she gets catcalled or flirted with by men because unlike Stacy she can never attract the kind of man she wants. Stacy on the other hand basks in all the attention she gets because Stacy is able to gather attention from men she wants.

All of this is why in my opinion you almost never seen Stacy feminists but almost always see Beckie or low tier beckie feminists. Feminism is the ultimate cope of the beckie. Most of it nowadays focuses on spiting Stacy be it pushing attractive women away from entertainment media or encouraging women to get fat.

Beckies hate anything and everything that reminds them that they're not Stacy. It's proven at this point that women will discriminate against women more attractive than them and refuse to hire them. (the same study also shows women are less likely to hire unattractive men and more likely out of anyone to hire attractive men.)

I'm not saying stacies are somehow good as in all honesty every woman is a miserable collection of flesh that deserves to be raped for all eternity; however what I am saying is that the women who hate you most are extremely fucking average to below average and you should take glee in that.
Beckies and ugly women hate incels the most because we subhumans remind them of their own ugliness. When they look at us, they are reminded that some of us are their looksmatches. It enrages them to think that they, a strong independent feminine KWEEN could ever even be possibly comparable to incel subhumans like us. It disgusts them to think that "men" like us would have been able to get with women like them in past decades/centuries.

Beckies and ugly women hate incels the most because we subhumans remind them of their own ugliness. When they look at us, they are reminded that some of us are their looksmatches. It enrages them to think that they, a strong independent feminine KWEEN could ever even be possibly comparable to incel subhumans like us. It disgusts them to think that "men" like us would have been able to get with women like them in past decades/centuries.
Well put. :bigbrain:

Galactic IQ Thread. This needs to be pinned.

Well said

The ultra mega giga stacies pitied me, and sometimes exchanged a few words with me, the beckies and the goblinas were indeed the vilest.

The ultra mega giga stacies pitied me, and sometimes exchanged a few words with me, the beckies and the goblinas were indeed the vilest.
Goblinas are the most savage no doubt. Mindless animals.

Beckies are the enemy for sure

I was listening to a YouTuber and he was retelling a story about his friend in High School who grew like 5 inches over the summer. When he came back to school one of the girls said without thinking "Wow, you're like human now!"

Women don't consider men they aren't attracted to as human. Funny considering women aren't human.

I was listening to a YouTuber and he was retelling a story about his friend in High School who grew like 5 inches over the summer. When he came back to school one of the girls said without thinking "Wow, you're like human now!"

Women don't consider men they aren't attracted to as human. Funny considering women aren't human.
Rage fuel. If only normie men would wake up, stop giving a shit about sex, and then we could replace women with birthing tanks.

Rage fuel. If only normie men would wake up, stop giving a shit about sex, and then we could replace women with birthing tanks.
Women are birthing tanks.
https://incels.is/threads/good-news...lthy-baby-we-dont-need-them-conscious.524872/
We don't need them conscious. They've proven they can't be trusted around babies, animals, or even to leave the house. It would be less resource intensive to just lobotomize the bitches and hang them up like furniture.
Think about how much time and energy is wasted just to ensure that women won't cheat, you'd practically need to chain her up in the house.
Terminate some male pregnancies to make sure there's enough women to go around so no man is left without sex.

Women are birthing tanks.
https://incels.is/threads/good-news...lthy-baby-we-dont-need-them-conscious.524872/
We don't need them conscious. They've proven they can't be trusted around babies, animals, or even to leave the house. It would be less resource intensive to just lobotomize the bitches and hang them up like furniture.
Think about how much time and energy is wasted just to ensure that women won't cheat, you'd practically need to chain her up in the house.
Terminate some male pregnancies to make sure there's enough women to go around so no man is left without sex.
:yes: :yes: :yes: :bigbrain: :bigbrain: :bigbrain: :bigbrain:

Galactic IQ:bigbrain:

This needs to be pinned honestly @Fat Link @Dregster

They just cope to make up for their subhuman looks tbh
Done GIF

Why they aren’t giving me blow job

Hard agree, many very well made points here.

You must have a halo effect with one of the moppers here.
I do agree though. Fuck ALL toilets.

An IncelTears meet-up, 7 obese Becky's (all Woke Non-Hispanic Whites with mental illness haircuts) and a token Black guy (Mulattocel, probably raised by an "ally" Non-Hispanic White father who was the brother of blue haired Feminist).

Last edited:

I love the idea that Beckies are extremely jealous of Stacys.
I wish they would only watch movies that show super stacys.
tom and jerry coffee GIF

This is basic leveling,

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s40806-023-00355-2

Low-status toilets see Stacies as above them and thus as competition, while they see Chad's as "on their level" (or rather slightly below them), and they see Sub-Chad men as sub-humans.

High IQ post, needs to be pinned. The worst enemy of an incel is his bitter looksmatch.

View attachment 960911

An IncelTears meet-up, 7 obese Becky's (all Woke Non-Hispanic Whites with mental illness haircuts) and a token Black guy (Mulattocel, probably raised by an "ally" Non-Hispanic White father who was the brother of blue haired Feminist).
They all look like a genetic defect

read every word

truth

I'll never forget I catfished this really attractive model and she kept talking to me. She didn't even care to see what I looked like. In retrospect I realize its probably because she was totally friendless.

I call it princess in a tower syndrome.

Stacies are peak hypergamy so most guys don't even bother approaching.

Guy "friends" are often not even a thing for them it seems?

And then other women despise them because they absorb all the attention in the room.

There's a scene in A Beautiful Mind that kind of breaks it down. The most attractive girl in the group is kind of expected to take Ls so her friends can also get attention.

Women are natural commies when dealing with each other. Even that survival show that put women against men shows that. The most Stacy tier she is the more she is the natural enemy of the rest of the group for hoarding the most important resource to women which is attention

Yup and no halo effect bs. the ONLY girls IRL that dont stutter, laugh/smirk at me, look scared and act like as if im a zoo animal rapist. when talking to me, are htb-stacy.

My theory that theyve been through so much social shit they don't struggle talking to any person. Or that they've had such ez lifes they dont understand how to worry

And the reason avg beckies smile/smirk is as you put it, it's to feel better about themselves and to boost their ego. Meanwhile stacy already has all attention so she doesn't need to boost her own ego and feel superior when she is praised by all her surroundings

I am not implying in any way that theyre more empathetic. they're just more sociable creatures or something, i cant quite understand it myself

Last edited:
View attachment 960911

Those pieces of filth are the ones trying to give us advice?

It depends on whom to consider a Stacy. Even members of this forum often disagree on Stacies/Beckies.
Very pretty women were actually more nice to me but it's because they pitied me and seen themselves as a way above me.
Uglier people are often more bitter/meaner on average because life is cruel to them.

All these online posts ( reddit, YouTube etc ) where females write something bitter about incels ( like men aren't entitled to sex ) are probably ugly and fat themselves or at least unhappy.
GigaStacies* would actually feel pity towards plight of ugly men and would write something supportive/virtue signaling.

* excluding vile ones. Some people can be beautiful and evil at the same time.

Stacies r usually dumb bimbos that r relatively harmless

they are ugly enough to pick on a bottom bug

Stacies have always been very nice to me. One even gave me a hug when it was her last day at work. They feel sorry for me being ugly/short instead of hating me for it. I guess when you're perfect, you have no reason to hate anyone.

High IQ. Reminded me of how Orpheus was killed out of jealousy by women because he drew their hubands' attention with his beautiful songs.

True.

Stacys have usually been nice to me.
It might be pity.
Or it might just be that a Stacy really has such a good life that she is always in a good mood.

It doesn’t matter really.
No Stacy would ever date me.

The outer ugliness of a woman is usually matched by an inner ugliness.

The myth of landwhales being more pleasant…….is just a myth.

High IQ as fuck.

The most misandrist foids are the most average looking, from experience atleast. Never met a stacy who was as misandrist and anti man as a becky.

Beckies have much more sex than stacies too because of juggernaut law.

It's funny that incels hate Staceys, when it's mostly Beckies who treated us like shit our entire lives.

Extremely based post, as usual.

They're also the ones that cry about beauty standards, fuck dogs, and give out the most brutal rejections.

100000%

also great post @Stupid Clown