Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Credit Masturbation - Have you heard of it?

K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Wizard
★★★★
Last week, I was in Dubai with my folks and I met a curry guy who showed me this thing that is sort of half a book, half a website. I read through some of it and it looks pretty based. It can be accessed in website form here or as a stand-alone PDF document.

It is like novel and it explains how at the beginning of history in ancient Mesopotamia, incel-like people invented civilization and then Chad and Stacy (under the guise of Bilgamesh and Ishtar, two Sumerian gods) showed up, hijacked the whole show and turned the world to shit. The theory is that in order to roll-back the influence of Bilgamesh and Ishtar, people had to invent something like an anti-viral mental cure and that it turned out to be Christianity eventually. Credit Masturbation is what people do when they believe in mythical characters like Ishtar and stuff or feminism and modern bullshit. It is like you are catching a mental virus and then it spreads and screws up more ppl.

According to the curry who showed me this, the author is a German guy who currently lives in India somewhere.

Recently there was a thread on here about how Foids consider that you are automatically wrong if you can't get laid:
The author has a pretty blackpilled theory about why this is. He calls that Authority-S (S for sex) vs. Authority-L (L for Language). Authority-S is the Chad-style, alpha-monkey clout that foids love. The guy says that civilization is a battle against that in order to establish Authority-L instead which is what we would normally call "being right" in a non-clown world.

Really interesting, never heard of it.

Last week, I was in Dubai with my folks and I met a curry guy who showed me this thing that is sort of half a book, half a website. I read through some of it and it looks pretty based. It can be accessed in website form here or as a stand-alone PDF document.

It is like novel and it explains how at the beginning of history in ancient Mesopotamia, incel-like people invented civilization and then Chad and Stacy (under the guise of Bilgamesh and Ishtar, two Sumerian gods) showed up, hijacked the whole show and turned the world to shit. The theory is that in order to roll-back the influence of Bilgamesh and Ishtar, people had to invent something like an anti-viral mental cure and that it turned out to be Christianity eventually. Credit Masturbation is what people do when they believe in mythical characters like Ishtar and stuff or feminism and modern bullshit. It is like you are catching a mental virus and then it spreads and screws up more ppl.

According to the curry who showed me this, the author is a German guy who currently lives in India somewhere.

Recently there was a thread on here about how Foids consider that you are automatically wrong if you can't get laid:
The author has a pretty blackpilled theory about why this is. He calls that Authority-S (S for sex) vs. Authority-L (L for Language). Authority-S is the Chad-style, alpha-monkey clout that foids love. The guy says that civilization is a battle against that in order to establish Authority-L instead which is what we would normally call "being right" in a non-clown world.
Hmm...sounds quite interesting and relevant from your description so far. I will certainly take a read when I get some time.

tbh Gilgamesh is Chad af

tbh Gilgamesh is Chad af
According to the guy, he is the original Chad. Patient zero, so to speak.

By the way, there are also some pretty interesting theories about your ancestors. Read chapter 7 ...

pdf wont open.

Will read later (maybe)

Was looking at the website, and reading the chapter. Seems like Science Fiction mixed with some historical fact. The Authroity-S and Authority-L parts... good way of explaining why Chads & Stacey came to rule the world. Hmm. I'm not so sure about some other ideas mentioned by the author. Why/how does Christianity as the "mental cure" come into play ? I'll keep reading IF I get time.

incel-like people invented civilization and then Chad and Stacy (under the guise of Bilgamesh and Ishtar, two Sumerian gods) showed up, hijacked the whole show and turned the world to shit.
That definitely sounds like something Chad and Stacy would do.

Anyway, I've read the first chapter and the story looks both intriguing and entertaining. I will likely read the rest. Thanks for sharing.

No port number? Oh well. Turns on java and allows images...

Lookes interesting. Will dl. Thanks!

Ps... I like Antarctica!
(Except for all the ants.)

Was looking at the website, and reading the chapter. Seems like Science Fiction mixed with some historical fact. The Authroity-S and Authority-L parts... good way of explaining why Chads & Stacey came to rule the world. Hmm. I'm not so sure about some other ideas mentioned by the author. Why/how does Christianity as the "mental cure" come into play ? I'll keep reading IF I get time.
It is def hi IQ and requires some dedication to read. But it seems legit worth it

It is def hi IQ and requires some dedication to read. But it seems legit worth it
Well if it's going to explain how Chads & Stacey came to be...it's worth it I guess. Still haven't read it all.

High IQ

Hmm. I'm not so sure about some other ideas mentioned by the author. Why/how does Christianity as the "mental cure" come into play ?
That is truly the weirdest part of the whole thing. You can tell that the guy is not a Christian. He says that Jesus Christ was a mythical character that did not exist in reality and that it is Paul that created Christianity, etc. Why he thinks Christianity is a "mental cure", I am not fully sure. It has to do with destroying the worship of Stacy/Ishtar, I think, but I have to re-read the whole thing to be sure.

That is truly the weirdest part of the whole thing. You can tell that the guy is not a Christian. He says that Jesus Christ was a mythical character that did not exist in reality and that it is Paul that created Christianity, etc. Why he thinks Christianity is a "mental cure", I am not fully sure. It has to do with destroying the worship of Stacy/Ishtar, I think, but I have to re-read the whole thing to be sure.
Ooh that is kinda weird..but nevertheless the destroying Stacy/Ishtar part sounds interesting, so I guess I'll have a look sometime. You mentioned the author was living in India right?

Ooh that is kinda weird..but nevertheless the destroying Stacy/Ishtar part sounds interesting, so I guess I'll have a look sometime. You mentioned the author was living in India right?
Yes but I don't know exactly where. The guy I met in Dubai was not clear on that

Very interesting. I think history is littered with covered allusions to inceldom and not covert allusions to the degenerate hypergamous instincts that run society to the grave.
I'm not religious but I believe monotheistic religions were very based about the nature of women. They corrupt men and ultimately truth with sex. Their hypergamous urges are like a constant pushback society has to fight in order to progress. Their natural state is the embodiment of might is right.
Really interesting, never heard of it.
Your avi looks like a morph of me if I tried to go chad with surgeries :cryfeels::feelsrope:

Why do I get this strange feeling that there are hidden messages in this text?

It's probably from it being "forbidden archeology."

Except for claiming it's the "origin of civilization", it seems logical.

I'll let you know when I finish reading it. Let me know what you think, if you plan to do the same.

I don't think anything is hidden. There are lots of messages, to be sure, but they are quite open and explicit. It feels like something is "hidden" because we are so unused to hear this kind of thing
Their natural state is the embodiment of might is right.
That is exactly what the author says the goddess Ishtar represents

What is the problem with Eridu (and the Incel-like En) being the origin of civilization?

Last edited:
Yes but I don't know exactly where. The guy I met in Dubai was not clear on that
I see. Most likely intentional and I guess I can respect his privacy.
Very interesting. I think history is littered with covered allusions to inceldom and not covert allusions to the degenerate hypergamous instincts that run society to the grave.
I'm not religious but I believe monotheistic religions were very based about the nature of women. They corrupt men and ultimately truth with sex. Their hypergamous urges are like a constant pushback society has to fight in order to progress. Their natural state is the embodiment of might is right.

Your avi looks like a morph of me if I tried to go chad with surgeries :cryfeels::feelsrope:

I tend to agree and also feel that normies and their kind are always stuck on "the truth" because they don't trust each other anymore and have mistaken the negative elements within women and men (Chads and Stacy) as positive ones when they themselves (run of the mill normies who aren't anything special) feel deep down inside something is very wrong.

Last edited:
I tend to agree and also feel that normies and their kind are always stuck on "the truth" because they don't trust each other anymore and have mistaken the negative elements within women and men (Chads and Stacy) as positive ones when they themselves (run of the mill normies who aren't anything special) feel deep down inside something is very wrong.
Yeah "the truth". One really big mess

Yeah "the truth". One really big mess
Normies tend to throw that word around a lot. "Truth"

aand..finished reading intro chapter. It's not half bad. high IQ/Blackpill shyt. Also had a flashback to that old series the X-Files, once the Antartica part begins. I do admit it's a bit heavy..but will continue.

I have read a few more chapters. Turns out the story is just a narrative device to present an anthropological theory, which is fine actually because that theory is interesting and plausible.

Also it seems blackpilled AF indeed.

Will keep reading.

Last edited:
I don't think anything is hidden. There are lots of messages, to be sure, but they are quite open and explicit. It feels like something is "hidden" because we are so unused to hear this kind of thing

That is exactly what the author says the goddess Ishtar represents

What is the problem with Eridu (and the Incel-like En) being the origin of civilization?
No problem per se. It's just that there are ruins everywhere that are much older. Heck... There's even underwater ones in various seas and oceans...

What really gets me is....
ACCOUNTANTS!
(like that movie "the accountant")
And how bitchcoin is basically just a ledger. (System of accountability)

Anyway. I'm still reading the thang. Good STUFF!

I have read a few more chapters. Turns out the story is just a narrative device to present an anthropological theory, which is fine actually because that theory is interesting and plausible.

Also it seems blackpilled AF indeed.

Will keep reading
Agreed.

Have read until end and I can confirm. It is hardcore blackpill through and through
I finished chapter 3 and got the same feeling. Will continue to see where we get the explination of Chad and Stacy origin story. The Antartica introduction has a very interesting feel to it so far. I must admit I'm somewhat hooked.

That is why Chads can't make civilization work. Can you imagine a Chad accountant ?
Chad doesn't a-count ants!
He burns them!

Just another layer of clever to this story....

In a way it makes the jews seem benevolent! (Except for all the White genocide shit)

I am at the part where the (((eastern prophets))) rise Greece. Too bad the Phoenicians weren't examined closer...
But what i meant about "ACCOUNTANTS" was blockchain technology. Since all it is, is a ledger. Like a tally stick that doesn't require a "lord" to deal with.
Lord being the local Chad.
; ; )

Last edited:
But what i meant about "ACCOUNTANTS" was blockchain technology. Since all it is, is a ledger. Like a tally stick that doesn't require a "lord" to deal with.
; ; )
Absolutely.

But note that the Eridu Incels had managed to do accounting WITHOUT ANY CHAD OVERLORD already in 4000 BC. They had turned their former dead Chad into a statue, a God. That was the usefulness of God. When Chad is God, in reality, everyone is a Beta. Everyone can have a wife, etc. Too bad we can't believe in it anymore ...

Chad doesn't a-count ants!
He burns them!

Just another layer of clever to this story....

In a way it makes the jews seem benevolent! (Except for all the White genocide shit)

I am at the part where the (((eastern prophets))) rise Greece. Too bad the Phoenicians weren't examined closer...
; ; )
Interesting point about Blockchain.
Absolutely.

But note that the Eridu Incels had managed to do accounting WITHOUT ANY CHAD OVERLORD already in 4000 BC. They had turned their former dead Chad into a statue, a God. That was the usefulness of God. When Chad is God, in reality, everyone is a Beta. Everyone can have a wife, etc. Too bad we can't believe in it anymore ...

I see. I also just got to the chapter on Uruk. Interesting to see that it was almost a copy of Eridu aside from this Ishtar phenomenon which crept in slowly on the account of Bilgamesh. So now I think I understand what the author is trying to say about Eridu and God and Alphas and Betas. It was much easier for Eridu people back then I suppose because their system managed to cut out the real life Chad alphas from their city entirely in Eridu. Wondering if anyone understood the same thing...

didn't read the whole thread but sounds interesting

Absolutely.

Interesting about "everyone a beta." I didn't consider that angle.

Now i can understand why betamen love their god books. The sky Chad will "get even" so they don't have to... They can just concentrate on work and life....

But they were bound to deal with a Chad personality eventually. Always some greedy fucker wants MORE.

The American Indians (feather not dot) had a term for it, "Wetiko." (Sociopathy, as a virus.) They gave them a choice, act nice or die.

Interesting about "everyone a beta." I didn't consider that angle.

But they were bound to deal with a Chad personality eventually. Always some greedy fucker wants MORE.
Not if even the Chads believe in the almighty sky Chad. Then, even they will be scared into beta-ness

I am not saying that achieving a situation like that is easy. Many supposedly Christian societies never managed to reach that stage. But the protestants did, in a number of countries. That is why they were so successful.

What does the story say about the afterlife or reincarnation? It's a common theme in blackpilled literature to state that life is suffering and the ideal goal is to free yourself from having to come back to this realm.

What does the story say about the afterlife or reincarnation? It's a common theme in blackpilled literature to state that life is suffering and the ideal goal is to free yourself from having to come back to this realm.
I think that the author of the book would say that "free yourself from having to come back to this realm" is unnecessary metaphysical credit masturbation (i.e. cope) while the real prize is to free yourself (in the genuine sense this time) from the return of the attraction that forces you to woship Chad and Stacy. This attraction is called "maaya" (illusion/magic) by Indian yogis and "idolatry" by Christian practitioners of the Paul-style yoga (Chapter 9 of the book). In Christianity, Chad is called Satan ("the king of this world") and Stacy, "the whore of Babylon"

Last edited:
I think that the author of the book would say that "free yourself from having to come back to this realm" is unnecessary metaphysical credit masturbation (i.e. cope) while the real prize is to free yourself (in the genuine sense this time) from the return of the attraction that forces you to woship Chad and Stacy.
So essentially let go of all desires and let life take its course? Easier said than done and pretty generic advice tbf. Though longing to escape this realm shouldn't be a focal point or highlight of your life because it isn't going to make you cease to exist in any less time tbh
This attraction is called "maaya" (illusion/magic) by Indian yogis and "idolatry" by Christian practitioners of the Paul-style yoga (Chapter 9 of the book). In Christianity, Chad is called Satan ("the king of this world") and Stacy, "the whore of Babylon"
Would amend that to say "foids" instead of stacy. The idea that stacies hold all the power is usually misdirection by lower smv women that want to prop up their status and make themselves seem better in comparison @RREEEEEEEEE
And if you look at the world it's always been women overall (not just Stacies) that are looked upon more favorably than nonchad men.

So essentially let go of all desires and let life take its course?
Not ALL desires. Only the bogus ones. If you stop worshiping Stacy and Chad, you can still fap and escortcel when you have the money. But then you will not be tortured by the impossible desire to be WITH stacy or TO BE Chad. THAT is the root of our misery.

Though longing to escape this realm shouldn't be a focal point or highlight of your life because it isn't going to make you cease to exist in any less time tbh
Metaphysical escape from this world is cope, and not a very good one at that

And if you look at the world it's always been women overall (not just Stacies) that are looked upon more favorably than nonchad men.
I beg to differ. Read the book/website linked above. It really has an interesting take on what Ishtar, aka "the girl with guns" stands for

Not ALL desires. Only the bogus ones. If you stop worshiping Stacy and Chad, you can still fap and escortcel when you have the money. But then you will not be tortured by the impossible desire to be WITH stacy or TO BE Chad. THAT is the root of our misery.

I beg to differ. Read the book/website linked above. It really has an interesting take on what Ishtar, aka "the girl with guns" stands for

I have to agree with you in general. Sometimes when we are stuck in a cycle of Samsara. I'm not religious but the East had some good terms to describe this shitty struggle. Trying to grab the essence of a Chad or to try and reach for a Stacy or even a Becky fails everytime, so a completely new way of thinking and practice is what we need. That's why I like this book you found. Now at Ch.5..Babylon. These special reports from the Boffin team are revealing. I feel like the team is figuring out things for us; as in how it all went wrong.

Last edited:
I see. In that way it differs from buddhism which says to let go of all desires.
When it's a long way away yeah.
Don't have the attention span for it but I'll try because it looks like an interesting work ngl

I see. In that way it differs from buddhism which says to let go of all desires.
Yes. Chapter 9 of the book discusses the difference with Buddhism in detail. It is well worth reading. Most books are a waste of time but this one isn't. I have never seen such high-density Blackpill before

Don't have the attention span for it but I'll try because it looks like an interesting work ngl
I felt the same way before I started reading it. But so far it has been worth it.

These special reports from the Boffin team are revealing. I feel like the team is figuring out things for us; as in how it all went wrong.
Yes, I have that feeling too

will havea read or a glance
will havea read or a glance

So essentially let go of all desires and let life take its course? Easier said than done and pretty generic advice tbf. Though longing to escape this realm shouldn't be a focal point or highlight of your life because it isn't going to make you cease to exist in any less time tbh

Would amend that to say "foids" instead of stacy. The idea that stacies hold all the power is usually misdirection by lower smv women that want to prop up their status and make themselves seem better in comparison @RREEEEEEEEE
Correct, it isn't Stacies that brought feminism in the 20th century and it sure as hell wasn't Stacies responsible for the third wave feminism which has affected the entire world in the 21st century. It was, and still is, propagated by sub-Stacies. I have never seen a single self-proclaimed Stacy feminist. Additionally, they were also the driving force behind the whole fat "shaming" movement, "body positivity" and other bullshit that goes along with it. Meanwhile actual attractive women - without the usage of fake-up - never bothered with these things. Why should they? It does not affect them. It's only the sub-Stacies, the subhumans who are SJWs.