Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Credit Masturbation - Have you heard of it?

Yyep! I can attest to what he is saying also @your personality. Hinduism is the very definition of "unclear". Sanskrit has some good vocabulary to describe things from eastern and I guess could be applied in understanding some western civilization but otherwise it's weak.

@K9Otaku - btw that's another reason I am drawn to this online book. I think it seems to avoid getting sucked into anyone of those category traps...which is refreshing.
Eastern religions are full of abstracts, they don't have canons. It's good and bad like everything else.

Civilization, not man. Lucy is not supposed to have invented civilization
That again though depends on what you consider civilization. Is a village of mudhuts and rudimentary irrigation something that constitutes civilization? Some would argue that it is. And this might have first arisen in Africa before humans had migrated to other continents.
Did Christianity begin in Southern Iraq?
The Old Testament is considered part of Christianity. The Old Testament setting was in the Middle East in places like Israel, Iraq and Lebanon.
All Western archaeologists have been SJWs for over 50 years. They certainly do not defend Christianity. Yet they still say that Civilization started in Southern Iraq
Many western archeologists still ascribe to the understanding people in western countries had when people in western countries were more religious. As you know people in western countries used to be more religious in the past prior to the mid 20th century.

Last week, I was in Dubai with my folks and I met a curry guy who showed me this thing that is sort of half a book, half a website. I read through some of it and it looks pretty based. It can be accessed in website form here or as a stand-alone PDF document.

It is like novel and it explains how at the beginning of history in ancient Mesopotamia, incel-like people invented civilization and then Chad and Stacy (under the guise of Bilgamesh and Ishtar, two Sumerian gods) showed up, hijacked the whole show and turned the world to shit. The theory is that in order to roll-back the influence of Bilgamesh and Ishtar, people had to invent something like an anti-viral mental cure and that it turned out to be Christianity eventually. Credit Masturbation is what people do when they believe in mythical characters like Ishtar and stuff or feminism and modern bullshit. It is like you are catching a mental virus and then it spreads and screws up more ppl.

According to the curry who showed me this, the author is a German guy who currently lives in India somewhere.

Recently there was a thread on here about how Foids consider that you are automatically wrong if you can't get laid:
The author has a pretty blackpilled theory about why this is. He calls that Authority-S (S for sex) vs. Authority-L (L for Language). Authority-S is the Chad-style, alpha-monkey clout that foids love. The guy says that civilization is a battle against that in order to establish Authority-L instead which is what we would normally call "being right" in a non-clown world.
Very interesting theory

The AS vs AL part is a stricking observation

You are the one that sees me as an opponent even though I only disagree with some things you've said and not all.
I see you as something who has had a hard time understanding the book and was not able to get more than a superficial grasp of it but wants to reassure himself that he is smart by taking a few jabs at it and getting support from "allies", SJW style.

If you want to prove me wrong, please start building structured arguments based on historical data that actually address the points made in the book. No more nebulous statements about "polytheism", "primal" instincts or "Abrahamic religions"
Very interesting theory

The AS vs AL part is a stricking observation
This is the foundation of the book's whole anthropological model. It is also what got me hooked.

Last edited:
I see you as something who has had a hard time understanding the book and was not able to get more than a superficial grasp of it but wants to reassure himself that he is smart by taking a few jabs at it and getting support from "allies" a la SJW.
No I am just looking this book critically and not buying into everything that is said. I'm not trying to reassure myself of anything. But I am curious about the input of other people that also may be more critical of what's said in this book (knowing they do not necessarily believe in monotheism to start with) to see what they have to say. Otherwise this thread just becomes all about praising this book and Judeo-Christian values without any views to the contrary.
If you want to prove me wrong, please start building structured arguments based on historical data that actually address the points made in the book. No more nebulous statements about "polytheism", "primal" instincts or "Abrahamic religions"
How are "polytheism", "primal" instincts or "Abrahamic religions" nebulous statements? They refer to specific things.

How are "polytheism", "primal" instincts or "Abrahamic religions" nebulous statements? They refer to specific things.
No they don't. These are tired cliches which do not correspond to anything concrete. If you do not see that, there is nothing I can do to help.

No they don't. These are tired cliches which do not correspond to anything concrete. If you do not see that, there is nothing I can do to help.
How are they tired cliches?
polytheism = belief in many gods
primal = instinctual behaviors
Abrahamic religions = Judaism, Christianity and Islam

They are classifications and nothing more.

How are they tired cliches?
polytheism = belief in many gods
primal = instinctual behaviors
Abrahamic religions = Judaism, Christianity and Islam

They are classifications and nothing more.
And as a result, you cannot use them in an argument, except in an opening statement.

Real arguments deal with the details (where the devil is) not with overstretched categories like these. Any argument based on such general notions is necessarily a tired cliche. As you can see, the book does nothing of the sort. In particular, it DOES NOT use any of the words above (except to reject them) and uses newly coined concepts instead.

And as a result, you cannot use them in an argument, except in an opening statement.
You can use classifications in an argument to refer to specific things though?
Real arguments deal with the details (where the devil is) not with overstretched categories like these. Any argument based on such general notions is necessarily a tired cliche.
You are objecting to the words I use instead of the argument I'm making. Even if you have a problem with the specific words can you address the argument I'm making
that this book engages in too much apologetic views toward Christianity and takes a negative view toward non monotheistic religions like Hinduism and Buddhism and tries to suggest (like many Christians and Jewish people have) that such religions belong to a deficient Ishtar biobehavioral belief system and warrant intervention to correct this?

As you can see, the book does nothing of the sort. In particular, it DOES NOT use any of the words above (except to reject them) and uses newly coined concepts instead.
What is the difference if both those newly coined concepts and allegedly over-used cliches mean the same thing?

Mainly the part I underlined.

I finished reading the 272 pages too. Imo it had a lot of good points but at the same time seemed to be biased in favor of monotheistic religions like Christianity from the start.

Also the idea that polytheistic religions represent a backwardness and primal inclinations has been used to justify colonization of polytheistic ethnic countries in the past @ReconElement .
Even native americans were thought by European colonists to be savages partly because of how they prayed to many different gods. But look how native americans treated the land and made use of resources. It was much better managed and all the problems of advanced technology didn't have to occur @Copexodius Maximus
Ted Kaczynski - Wikipedia

You can use classifications in an argument to refer to specific things though?
Not if they are too wide.

You are objecting to the words I use instead of the argument I'm making.
The words you use impact the quality of the arguments you make. For example, "apologetic" refers to promotional activity BY A MEMBER OF THE FAITH in question, which the author obviously is not. If you indulge in such approximation, there is no argument to answer to, just a negative feeling.

What is the difference if both those newly coined concepts and allegedly over-used cliches mean the same thing?
They don't. If you do not realize that, it means you have no more than a very superficial understanding of the points the book is making.
I would not be surprised if the author of this book looked a bit like that ...

The words you use impact the quality of the arguments you make. For example, "apologetic" refers to promotional activity BY A MEMBER OF THE FAITH in question, which the author obviously is not. If you indulge in such approximation, there is no argument to answer to, just a negative feeling.
The argument the book is making appears to come from a view that is biased toward one that Culture Christians have. It's not much different than Jordan Peterson trying to put a scientific angle and modern outlook into stories from the bible being doing that indirectly by appealing to a skeptical person's need for an irreligious context first. But the goal ends up being promotion of the idea that western civilization and monotheistic religion is superior and should be a system that all people should live by and live under.
They don't. If you do not realize that, it means you have no more than a very superficial understanding of the points the book is making.
If there isn't a difference what does it matter what words I use. Unlike "apologetic", "polytheism", "Abrahamic religion" and "primal" desires are neutral terms.

But at the same time arguments over who is the one true god and what that god truly represents and his exact plans are also a source of strife in monotheism and there doesn't appear to be a way to avoid that problem.

It depends on what you consider civilization. A lot of anthropologists believe the out of Africa theory so who's not to say that the first civilizations began in Africa even if they weren't what is today considered civilization?

Also consider a motive for why White Europeans would want to think civilization started in the Middle East and not Western Europe: it goes fits in with the religious history of the religion that White Europeans at the time believed in (Christianity).
Yeah and from my following of anthropology they changed what "civilization" meant to pander to leftist. Civilization in Iraq was more advanced and came before anything resembling civilization in Africa !

The argument the book is making appears to come from a view that is biased toward one that Culture Christians have.
For fuck's sake no! If someone concludes in favor of Christianity after building an elaborate argument to that effect, IT DOES NOT mean his is biased. It means he has thought about it and reached that conclusion. A biased attitude is when someone says "Christianity is best, isn't that obvious?" without giving any argument. Or when someone tries to support Christianity by saying that the Earth is 6000 years old. That is absolutely not what the author of this book is doing. He reaches THE SAME CONCLUSION as many biased people. But that fact alone does not mean he is biased.

It's not much different than Jordan Peterson trying to put a scientific angle and modern outlook into stories from the bible being doing that indirectly by appealing to a skeptical person's need for an irreligious context first. But the goal ends up being promotion of the idea that western civilization and monotheistic religion is superior and should be a system that all people should live by and live under.
Did the author of the book say that we should all be living according to Western civilization? No. You ASSUME that this is his hidden agenda. This exactly how SJWs paint all Incels as Nazis because there are a few idiot stormfontcels on the forum.

If there isn't a difference what does it matter what words I use. Unlike "apologetic", "polytheism", "Abrahamic religion" and "primal" desires are neutral terms.
They are not neutral. "apologetic" is negative and so is "Abrahamic religions" (the SJWs have done that, you can't undo it) "primal" assumes the author has disparaging intent when he talks about instincts (he does not). "Polytheism" is inherently anti-Christian (i.e. biased, for real this time) because it was coined to replace words like "pagan", or "heathen" by people who were against Christianity. The word was purposefully designed to influence you into thinking that "monotheism" and "polytheism" deserve equal respect. Here, the book makes the argument that it is not the case. It says that Christianity is superior to what preceded it (even though it does not argue from a Christian standpoint) If you use a word like "polytheism", it automatically predisposes your thought against the book's argument (again, a real case of bias)

Putting a spin on words that people are unaware of is exactly how we have been made to swallow things like Feminism. The blackpill is first and foremost about freeing ourselves from this kind of manipulation. If you think that the four expressions above are "neutral", it means you are not as blackpilled as you think

For fuck's sake no! If someone concludes in favor of Christianity after building an elaborate argument to that effect, IT DOES NOT mean his is biased. It means he has thought about it and reached that conclusion. A biased attitude is when someone says "Christianity is best, isn't that obvious?" without giving any argument. Or when someone tries to support Christianity by saying that the Earth is 6000 years old. That is absolutely not what the author of this book is doing. He reaches THE SAME CONCLUSION as many biased people. But that fact alone does not mean he is biased.
It's hard to tell when so many biased people reach the conclusion the same way and with the same methods. Also I don't know who wrote this but from the story, context and role of people in the story it seems informed by a western cultural Christian view of things.
Did the author of the book say that we should all be living according to Western civilization? No. You ASSUME that this is his hidden agenda. This exactly how SJWs paint all Incels as Nazis because there are a few idiot stormfontcels on the forum.
Well if western civilization is concluded to be superior and the author talks about the need to live under such systems to maximize societal trust doesn't it follow that some people will take that as an incentive to try and make others live under the precepts of western civilization and Judeo-Christian morals or at the very least start treating people that don't live according to these beliefs differently and in a worse way than someone who believes the same as they do?
They are not neutral. "apologetic" is negative and so is "Abrahamic religions" (the SJWs have done that, you can't undo it) "
Again that is ceding control to SJWs over the netural term "Abrahamic religions". They are Abrahamic religions (Judaism, Christianity and Islam) because they share similarities in belief of a messiah and one true god and how he created man and woman to serve him in the story of creation.
primal" assumes the author has disparaging intent when he talks about instincts (he does not).
That was not my intention but if it comes across that way "instinctual" can be used in its place.
"Polytheism" is inherently anti-Christian (i.e. biased, for real this time) because it was coined to replace words like "pagan", or "heathen" by people who were against Christianity.
Proof of that?
And if polytheism isn't the correct term to refer to religions like Hinduism and Buddhism which term do you suggest instead?
The word was purposefully designed to influence you into thinking that "monotheism" and "polytheism" deserve equal respect.
It's not a question of respect. They are just classifications meant to distinguish between the different types of religious worship that humans have endulged in.
Mono = one
Poly = many
theism = having to do with belief in existence of god or gods
Here, the book makes the argument that it is not the case. It says that Christianity is superior to what preceded it (even though it does not argue from a Christian standpoint) If you use a word like "polytheism", it automatically predisposes your thought against the book's argument (again, a real case of bias)
There's no evidence of this. You could just as easily argue that using the term monotheism is predisposing me to be against the book's argument. But you haven't and have instead focused on how the words I am using that don't refer to Judeo-Christian systems or values show my bias when again, monotheism versus polytheism isn't being used in as a matter of what is saying what is better, but to neutrally distinguish between the different belief systems.
Putting a spin on words that people are unaware of is exactly how we have been made to swallow things like Feminism.
Not necessarily. Anyone that knows what equality truly means will see that from the actions of Feminism, feminism is not equality even though feminists claim they are about equality. Even MRAs and egalitarians that seek equality know this.
The blackpill is first and foremost about freeing ourselves from this kind of manipulation. If you think that the four expressions above are "neutral", it means you are not as blackpilled as you think
You are again focusing on the words and not addressing the argument.

Advocating for how religions like Judaism and Christianity are more orderly and ideal for society than Hinduism and Buddhism has been used as a veiled pretext to justify treating people of those religions as lesser beings and trying to convert them over to the way of Judeo-Christian thinking. Can you not see how some people would find that objectionable?

Last edited:
Eastern religions are full of abstracts, they don't have canons. It's good and bad like everything else.
Trust me...it's mostly bad.
It's hard to tell when so many biased people reach the conclusion the same way and with the same methods. Also I don't know who wrote this but from the story, context and role of people in the story it seems informed by a western cultural Christian view of things.

Well if western civilization is concluded to be superior and the author talks about the need to live under such systems to maximize societal trust doesn't it follow that some people will take that as an incentive to try and make others live under the precepts of western civilization and Judeo-Christian morals or at the very least start treating people that don't live according to these beliefs differently and in a worse way than someone who believes the same as they do?

Again that is ceding control to SJWs over the netural term "Abrahamic religions". They are Abrahamic religions (Judaism, Christianity and Islam) because they share similarities in belief of a messiah and one true god and how he created man and woman to serve him in the story of creation.

That was not my intention but if it comes across that way "instinctual" can be used in its place.

Proof of that?
And if polytheism isn't the correct term to refer to religions like Hinduism and Buddhism which term do you suggest instead?

It's not a question of respect. They are just classifications meant to distinguish between the different types of religious worship that humans have endulged in.
Mono = one
Poly = many

There's no evidence of this. You could just as easily argue that using the term monotheism is predisposing me to be against the book's argument. But you haven't and have instead focused on how the words I am using that don't refer to Judeo-Christian systems or values show my bias when again, monotheism versus polytheism isn't being used in as a matter of what is saying what is better, but to neutrally distinguish between the different belief systems.

Not necessarily. Anyone that knows what equality truly means will see that from the actions of Feminism, feminism is not equality even though feminists claim they are about equality. Even MRAs and egalitarians that seek equality know this.

Advocating for how religions like Judaism and Christianity are more orderly and ideal for society than Hinduism and Buddhism has been used as a veiled pretext to justify treating people of those religions as lesser beings and trying to convert them over to the way of Judeo-Christian thinking. Can you not see how some people would find that objectionable?
Many people might find it questionable yeah..mostly the Leftist SJW's and now days mainstream normies who have come to believe it is "bad" to say that Christians had a leg up on other religions which came before it. Just my opinion and I am definitely not a biblical Christian!

@K9Otaku - Just because we say that Christianity improved on the positive aspects of previous religions while downplaying their negative ones, which obviously didn't work, then it doesn't mean we are Christians right? I think that's what you are saying and I agree wholeheartedly.

Last edited:
Many people might find it questionable yeah..mostly the Leftist SJW's and now days mainstream normies who have come to believe it is "bad" to say that Christians had a leg up on other religions which came before it. Just my opinion and I am definitely not a biblical Christian!
That doesn't mean everyone that is wary of people asserting the superiority of Christianity to religions like Hinduism or Buddhism is a leftist SJW.
@K9Otaku - Just because we say that Christianity improved on the positive aspects of previous religions while downplaying their negative ones, which obviously didn't work, then it doesn't mean we are Christians right? I think that's what you are saying and I agree wholeheartedly.
I never claimed either of you were Christians. But I did say the book appears to try assert that Judeo-Christian values are more desirable to follow than beliefs in many gods (as is common in Hinduism and Buddhism) which historically is used as a justification to intervene in ethnic countries and try to convert others to beliefs that people of Jewish and Christian faiths believe in. By itself stating that Christianity has more positive aspects then other religions is not bad.

But if it's just left at that then the remark has little effect. It would then need to be enforced to have merit. And historically enforcement of the idea that Judeo-Christian values are superior has resulted in a lot of violence and invasion of countries that don't believe in the god outlined by Judeo-Christian scriptures or that don't worship such a god in what is considered the correct way. People aren't just content believing their way of thinking is superior. They want to force it on others.

It's similar with how cucks aren't content just worshipping women but want other guys to be subservient to women too @Robtical

It's similar with how cucks aren't content just worshipping women but want other guys to be subservient to women too @Robtical
Fuck those soyfags. They can jump into the grand canyon but don't force me into it too.

But the text is biased in favor of Judeo-Christian values and history.

So if they apply that logic that means anyone who applies that logic in a different context is automatically the same as them?
I don't believe that's true. There's people here like @PPEcel that have views very similar to neoliberal wokes. Yet they still disagree with a lot of what neoliberal wokes say about incels and regularly argue against them.
wokes are just liberal or left-liberal, not neoliberal (which implies some degree of economic centrism)

Makes sense. R & K maybe. Selective mating strategies and what not...

Ha! My last name is another surname for Gupta.
And I very much see what you are saying. I feel the same way. But I am starting to wonder if some of our mental credit is fake also. And since there is so much fake credit going around, it ends up hurting everyone like us who isn't Gigachad or even just Chad..heck even just low low tier.
Yeah bro! R and K! Or something... I didn't study it too hard because pointless at this point.

Nice for you to be a Gupta! Enjoy your false credit bro! At least they can't take that away from you...
I see. It must have to do this this r/K thing then ...
Yes. I should have paid more attention credits to it...

wokes are just liberal or left-liberal, not neoliberal (which implies some degree of economic centrism)
A lot of wokes have neoliberal ideas like how social media can censor whoever they want because it's a private company, that immigration is good because it helps grow the workforce and contribute to the economy and opposition to it is nativist and racist, that focusing on working class issues is class reductionism.

A lot of wokes have neoliberal ideas like how social media can censor whoever they want because it's a private company, that immigration is good because it helps grow the workforce and contribute to the economy and opposition to it is nativist and racist, that focusing on working class issues is class reductionism.
immigration is good

Proof of that?

Mono = one
Poly = many

Forget it. You are trying to win, not to understand.

When an argument is used for wrong ends it does not means it is wrong. Nazis were the first to make anti-tobaco campaigns. Does that make it bad?

No, it is not at all like that. That is not at all the case the book makes

Humans do have instincts. But they are not what we call lust, envy, greed and especially not idolatry. The desire to mate is an instinct. Lust is not. Lust is what culture (the wrong kind) transforms the desire to mate into. Same with envy and greed. Idolatry is entirely artificial. There is no "idolatry instinct"
In a way, denial of lust behavior is a denial of the blackpill.
No, it doesn't. None of this is NATURAL behavior. In a highly evolved society there are no NATURAL behaviors. Everything is transformed by culture.

That is too vague to be used in a productive argument. Yes, no, maybe ... You should build your arguments on actual cases, like the book does. You cannot talk about "polytheism" in general. It is too vague. That is why the book discusses specific examples: Sumero/Akkadian religion, Graeco-Roman religion, Indian religion. Even talking about "Judaism" or "Christianity" is too vague (and "abrahamic faiths" even more so). That is why the book talks in a lot of detail about specific periods and events in the history of these cultural currents

Interpretations change, yes. But not the facts. We have not degenerated to the level of making up the facts of history yet. When you read Wikipedia, you can still discern the factual outline, regardless of the spin that is put on it
Perhaps instinct is transformed by culture, my bet is its been weaponized.
That same argument can be used to excuse how women mistreat low status men as more a fault of the culture. It's the exact same argument traditionalists make to let women off the hook and blame men for letting culture "degenerate" to some undesirable level.

Polytheism as in hinduism and buddhism. If those religions were more strict in deciding who is truly a follower and who isn't they wouldn't have been so close to fall into disarray and being co-opted as a fashion statement imo. The existence of multiple gods doesn't mean you can't enforce a code of conduct and set guidelines.

There's people that disagree with the notion that civilization started in the Middle East. Some Chinese nationalists say it started in China. Some Indian nationalists say it started in India. Some African nationalists say it started in Africa. All of them provide some amount of convincing evidence although it's not entirely convincing. Idk just like anyone else what the true history of the world is. It's only speculation and reliance on some old accounts that you can infer what might have happened. No one knows for sure and particularly about all the intricacies unless you were actually living during that time.
I said as much earlier in the conversation. It was ignored. Humanity is much older than a paltry 10,000 +/- years! As is agriculture. Grain agriculture may be said to be the start of civilization. Since it stores well and can be measured like money. Perhaps that is what is meant? Yet civilizations left plenty of garbage laying around that didn't eat bread!
That is precisely why we need a new intellectual framework to discuss what "injustice" and "unfairness" mean. If we keep using the old SJW vocabulary, we will repeat their nonsense. This book is an honest attempt at doing this. Try to really understand it before pissing on it.

Also, calling "allies" to the rescue by tagging them in a message is typical SJW tactic. When you do that, it means that you want to win, not to understand
The whole notion of "fairness" and "justice" is false. It's very subjective! Indeed there does need to be some standards.

I suggest, don't hurt people and don't steal their stuff. Just that. All else comes afterwards.
In practice, it precisely seem to do just that. Being Japanese, I know Buddhism quite well and through it I know quite a lot about Hinduism (the 2 are highly intermixed). Neither religion is clear about anything. There are factions and currents all over the place. Socrates himself is said to have summarized the problem quite well when he asked "What is piety?". He was told "Piety is doing what pleases the gods". To which he replied: "if there is more than one god, haw can I know that what pleases one will not displease another?" There is no way to avoid that problem.

None of the "evidence" for that is credible. Civilization started in southern Irak (Sumer). The best proof of that is that this position is held by white European archaeologists and historians. Are they "Iraki nationalists"? White Europeans are the only ones who DO NOT say that civilization started in their country ...

These words are dead. They have been disfigured beyond recognition. New words. and new concepts, are needed
I know a few White folks that think Whites are responsible for all ancient artifacts and architecture! But there's evidence they MIGHT have also been giants! (Big cover-up there...)

There's also a lot of evidence that the pre- Asians did it all!
Spoken like a true SJW "ally" who is flaking out on you when you counted on him to shout down your oponent with nonsense.
I really expect better of you as op.
IMG 20200722 190224

This was a great read! I'm grateful for it. It's changed/ opened my mind about a few things. Christain guilt yoga! What a stunning concept!

In fact, the whole tone of the thead turned into a college brawl of nerds! LOL.

I guess that was bound to happen since its a smart read for smart folks. Thanks everyone!

Last edited:
This was a great read! I'm grateful for it. It's changed/ opened my mind about a few things. Christain guilt yoga! What a stunning concept!

In fact, the whole tone of the thead turned into a college brawl of nerds! LOL.

I guess that was bound to happen since its a smart read for smart folks. Thanks everyone!
Nothing to add. Thanks Emba

I would not be surprised if the author of this book looked a bit like that ...
Who is this guy? I know he's some American criminal but not sure who..

Yeah bro! R and K! Or something... I didn't study it too hard because pointless at this point.

Nice for you to be a Gupta! Enjoy your false credit bro! At least they can't take that away from you...

Yes. I should have paid more attention credits to it...
Haha thanks Emba! Agreed mate, it is pointless in the larger discussion, which has become qute interesting I'd say. And thank you again, I will try and enjoy my remaining "fake Gupta credit" (though it hasn't done shyt to break the hold Chad/Stacy have over society). Ugly means ugly, Goptri or Gupta or whatever!

...Oh and I spent too long in the U.S. to say "bro bro bro" like these purebred Curry cels do here thinking its fashionable. Haha :-O
Ted Kaczinski, the Unabomber. I mentioned him as a joke :cool:
Ooh got ya.

I thought maybe American actor who has been accused of "sexual assault" by some slut who wanted sex then after the deed told everyone "RAPE" Happens almost every other day in the States from what I can see.

Last edited:
Hi just finished up to Chapter 8. I really like the Wittgenstein stuff. Saying that he supported a "trust vs. truth" paradigm goes a little further than what he ever published irl. However, if he had lived longer, it is quite credible he might have gone in that direction. The unpublished material about "certainty" definitely go in that direction. Anyway having him shot by Turing is priceless. It is a fantastic allegory of LW's own struggle with Logical Positivism.

Regarding Buddhism and Hinduism, I agree with @K9Otaku Being Korean, I was also raised as a Buddhist, I can testify that in that religion, the kernel of valuable stuff is completely buried under a mountain of superstition, lucky-charm amulets and factional bickering. By the way, this valuable kernel is interestingly reflected upon in the book. That is why I do not think that it is the run-of-the-mill Christian apologetic stuff we are accustomed to. Like similar to what @Emba said- I think that the idea of Christianity being 'guilt yoga' is truly original and well worth considering. Using guilt as a yoga posture to cleanse your mind makes a lot of sense to me, if you consider it from a Buddhist/yogic perspective.

Hi just finished up to Chapter 8. I really like the Wittgenstein stuff. Saying that he supported a "trust vs. truth" paradigm goes a little further than what he ever published irl. However, if he had lived longer, it is quite credible he might have gone in that direction. The unpublished material about "certainty" definitely go in that direction. Anyway having him shot by Turing is priceless. It is a fantastic allegory of LW's own struggle with Logical Positivism.

Regarding Buddhism and Hinduism, I agree with @K9Otaku Being Korean, I was also raised as a Buddhist, I can testify that in that religion, the kernel of valuable stuff is completely buried under a mountain of superstition, lucky-charm amulets and factional bickering. By the way, this valuable kernel is interestingly reflected upon in the book. That is why I do not think that it is the run-of-the-mill Christian apologetic stuff we are accustomed to. Like similar to what @Emba said- I think that the idea of Christianity being 'guilt yoga' is truly original and well worth considering. Using guilt as a yoga posture to cleanse your mind makes a lot of sense to me, if you consider it from a Buddhist/yogic perspective.
Interesting thoughts @BoramHyunKi. Reading this book and the comments has been an experience for sure.

I do not know that much about Wittgenstein, but he is considered the greatest philosophers of the XXth century, right?

It seems to me that the book takes what is best in Budhism and Christianity and shows how they are related on that level. I am really impressed by that. It is not the usual ecumenical mumbo-jumbo, all religions are the same, God is one, bla, bla ... This is far more specific and deep

I also think the shooting was because that turing dude was a gay professor. He probably gave class "credits" for masturbating his male STUDents lol. Hence his freakout.
Nothing to add. Thanks Emba
I still think it was a VERY eye opening booklet! It sure improved my perception of the Christain mind. I regret not being high iq enough to discuss the topic in much depth. But from what i know about history, the book speculates fairly accurately.

It's almost as if they really had access to the minds of the past.

Last edited:
I just finished the PDF. I read it straight non-stop since I discovered it yesterday. Mind blown. Seems like the story is incomplete or what we read was a draft? Regardless, some very powerful ideas in there. I haven't fully worked out the consequences of it all yet, or what the Boffins might conclude about communism.

The author also explicitly uses the term "incel" at one point but not in a spiteful or scornful way as someone from IT would, which makes me think he's written this with a particular audience in mind. Are you sure you didn't write this yourself K9Otaku?

I just finished the PDF. I read it straight non-stop since I discovered it yesterday. Mind blown. Seems like the story is incomplete or what we read was a draft? Regardless, some very powerful ideas in there. I haven't fully worked out the consequences of it all yet, or what the Boffins might conclude about communism.

The author also explicitly uses the term "incel" at one point but not in a spiteful or scornful way as someone from IT would, which makes me think he's written this with a particular audience in mind. Are you sure you didn't write this yourself K9Otaku?
I wish.

Yes, the text seems unfinished. It is a work in progress apparently
I also think the shooting was because that turing dude was a gay professor. He probably gave class "credits" for masturbating his male STUDents lol. Hence his freakout.

I still think it was a VERY eye opening booklet! It sure improved my perception of the Christain mind. I regret not being high iq enough to discuss the topic in much depth. But from what i know about history, the book speculates fairly accurately.

Yeah. That is the way I felt too

Yes I also agree. Felt the same, mostly. I think it's alright to discuss it in basic terms however we understand it...

Last edited:
Yes I also agree. Felt the same, mostly. I think it's alright to discuss it in basic terms however we understand it...
My understanding of philosophy is also quite basic, but it did not prevent me from seeing that the book has implications on all sorts of levels. "credit masturbation", "Autority-S vs. -L", "Ishtar worship", "guilt yoga", "credit pollution", ... all these things have a direct impact on everything we experience as Incels.

What I can tell you is that the one who wrote this book knows their philosophy. I have an MA in Philosophy from Columbia University (which adds absolutely 0 to your SMV) and it is clear the guy knows what he is talking about.

The whole "trust vs. truth" thing in particular is groundbreaking because it pulls the "trust" thing out of the religious sphere and puts it right back in the middle of the philosophical arena. Until now, Philosophy rooted for knowledge (i.e. "truth") while religion rooted for faith (i.e. "trust") And religion was losing for the last 500 years. But this is a game-changer.

Haha! Clever. And agreed, could be the case. I knew a professor at Colombia who was definitely giving better grades to Chads !
I do not know that much about Wittgenstein, but he is considered the greatest philosophers of the XXth century, right?

It seems to me that the book takes what is best in Budhism and Christianity and shows how they are related on that level. I am really impressed by that. It is not the usual ecumenical mumbo-jumbo, all religions are the same, God is one, bla, bla ... This is far more specific and deep

Yes, from everything I have read and studied about him, he was pretty heavy duty in his later years.. The earlier work centered more around "logic". This he would later abandon for something that makes more sense.

Last edited:
What I can tell you is that the one who wrote this book knows their philosophy. I have an MA in Philosophy from Columbia University (which adds absolutely 0 to your SMV) and it is clear the guy knows what he is talking about.

The whole "trust vs. truth" thing in particular is groundbreaking because it pulls the "trust" thing out of the religious sphere and puts it right back in the middle of the philosophical arena. Until now, Philosophy rooted for knowledge (i.e. "truth") while religion rooted for faith (i.e. "trust") And religion was losing for the last 500 years. But this is a game-changer.

Haha! Clever. And agreed, could be the case. I knew a professor at Colombia who was definitely giving better grades to Chads !

Yes, from everything I have read and studied about him, he was pretty heavy duty in his later years.. The earlier work centered more around "logic". This he would later abandon for something that makes more sense.

This book was first time I heard of Ludwig Wittgenstein..then went back to look up the dude and research who he was. Was worth it but a bit over my head.

This book was first time I heard of Ludwig Wittgenstein..then went back to look up the dude and research who he was. Was worth it but a bit over my head.
It can be confusing at times that Wittgenstein but he is ultimately right I find. Must spend time on it.

It can be confusing at times that Wittgenstein but he is ultimately right I find. Must spend time on it.
Sure. I guess if someone is along to help me interpret what his conclusions all mean then I am fine with following it. I am now finished with this digital book K9 showed us and interested to discuss more.

Just finished reading . took me 3 whole day. well written and well researched.
I always wanted to know the beginning Now I know.

Just finished reading . took me 3 whole day. well written and well researched.
I always wanted to know the beginning Now I know.
If you liked the book, you might be interested in this:

Started reading, pretty interesting ngl.

If you liked the book, you might be interested in this:
Blackpill order of monkcels is based.

Last week, I was in Dubai with my folks and I met a curry guy who showed me this thing that is sort of half a book, half a website. I read through some of it and it looks pretty based. It can be accessed in website form here or as a stand-alone PDF document.

It is like novel and it explains how at the beginning of history in ancient Mesopotamia, incel-like people invented civilization and then Chad and Stacy (under the guise of Bilgamesh and Ishtar, two Sumerian gods) showed up, hijacked the whole show and turned the world to shit. The theory is that in order to roll-back the influence of Bilgamesh and Ishtar, people had to invent something like an anti-viral mental cure and that it turned out to be Christianity eventually. Credit Masturbation is what people do when they believe in mythical characters like Ishtar and stuff or feminism and modern bullshit. It is like you are catching a mental virus and then it spreads and screws up more ppl.

According to the curry who showed me this, the author is a German guy who currently lives in India somewhere.

Recently there was a thread on here about how Foids consider that you are automatically wrong if you can't get laid:
The author has a pretty blackpilled theory about why this is. He calls that Authority-S (S for sex) vs. Authority-L (L for Language). Authority-S is the Chad-style, alpha-monkey clout that foids love. The guy says that civilization is a battle against that in order to establish Authority-L instead which is what we would normally call "being right" in a non-clown world.
Wtf is this? Website doesn’t open

Sounds high iq

Civilization, not man. Lucy is not supposed to have invented civilization

Did Christianity begin in Southern Iraq?

All Western archaeologists have been SJWs for over 50 years. They certainly do not defend Christianity. Yet they still say that Civilization started in Southern Iraq
True !