Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being seen with a woman in nowadays more important than having a decent job or good financial status

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
Its sick that now your status in society is measured by whether you are accepted by foids or not. Why would I still moneymaxx or statusmax when a pennyless dug addict stillis more accepted in society beause he gets to fuck foids for free

This is what happens when people try to make it seem like the reason guys can't attract women is a behavioral or personality flaw instead of looks and status. It furthers the just world fallacy that guys that can attract women are somehow morally good and socially adjusted people while guys that can't are morally deficient and dysfunctional.

Last edited:
This is what happens when people try to make it seem like the reason guys can't attract women is a behavioral or personality flaw instead of looks and status. It furthers the just world fallacy that guys that can attract women are somehow morally good and socially adjusted people while guys that can't are morally deficient and dysfunctional.

With affirmative action and the welfare state foids can now select and validate men based almost exclusively on physical traits(looks, height, six packs, etc).

If this ain’t the truth. I’m in college and if you’re not seen with a girl in AT LEAST your first year there, people will automatically think there’s something wrong with you. My “friends” actually use it against me by jokingly threatening to leave me and go meet their girlfriends when we’re hanging out because they know I don’t have anyone else to go chill with.

The end goal of moneymaxxing is pussy so being seen with pussy is just showing that you already have attained the end goal in one way or anyother via Moneymaxxing, violentmaxxing, looksmaxxing, etc.

Showing the rest of society that you are attractive enough to have sex is the basic point of all social interactions.

If people start to assume that you don't have sex, it's over for you in every social situation. You get much less respect than even the average normie.

Last edited:

Socialstatusmaxxing is fucked
Look at Callmecarson
He used his status to get nudes and his career is in ruins.
Jobmaxxing is also worthless
Look at Jeff Bezos (Cunt)

Einstein IQ.
With affirmative action and the welfare state foids can now select and validate men based almost exclusively on physical traits(looks, height, six packs, etc).

If this ain’t the truth. I’m in college and if you’re not seen with a girl in AT LEAST your first year there, people will automatically think there’s something wrong with you. My “friends” actually use it against me by jokingly threatening to leave me and go meet their girlfriends when we’re hanging out because they know I don’t have anyone else to go chill with.

Which is why I said incels can't have friends. Not because they don't want them but because no one wants Incels.

Showing the rest of society that you are attractive enough to have sex is the basic point of all social interactions.

If people start to assume that you don't have sex, it's over for you in every social situation. You get much less respect than even the average normie.

Pretty much.

Those "friends" seem horrible.

Outstanding. Never read truer words.

You’re a handbag to some people. And the boot lickers have no problem with that. They suppress their true selves to say they have a partner. If you need to suppress your true self, how the fuck can you be happy long term? You’re living a lie. Men need to be men. We should be in charge and dictating terms. The game has been flipped with online dating.

You’re a handbag to some people. And the boot lickers have no problem with that. They suppress their true selves to say they have a partner. If you need to suppress your true self, how the fuck can you be happy long term? You’re living a lie. Men need to be men. We should be in charge and dictating terms. The game has been flipped with online dating.
Seconded

not just women but in general having a social circle. although women count multiple times.

being seen with people = he is social and good guy

being seen alone = paedophile involuntarily celibate rapist vibes

Online dating apps can feel a lot like arranged marriages. The whole setup is artificial. If online dating apps are our only way of getting someone we are in deep shit. May as well give up and embrace the cold hard reality of resentment and isolation.

the problem with this is, in non-west countries, males without spouses/gfs are still looked down, for being losers coz they have no money/status. noodle land for examples are infamously discrimnative when it comes to money. brazil is probably another example but probably not as bad as noodle land. curry land i think also is more obssesed with status
tbh status/money still factors in for non western countries compared to western anglo countries.