Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Covid19 pandemic is a brutal racepill

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
White countries are able to control it quickly and get back to normal. But it fucks up ethnic countries because subhumans don't know how to control it and everything remains closed.

Fourth wave boyos, let's go until nine :feelsokman:

Canada is a white country yet it's a disaster here

Canada is a white country yet it's a disaster here
What Canadians think about this cuck? He is an embodiment of soycuck.

5cd8228221000059007d1638

Wasn't China good to go after like 2 months though?

View attachment 441855
Well they voted for him, when people say Canada is a "nice" country they just means it's a cucked country that will accept their own genocide without a fight.

trudeau-castro.jpg

Also obvious son of a communist dog and these cucks still love him.

Well, East Asian countries handled it superb. Taiwan being the best case.

I feel sorry for my curry bros though. They seem incompetent in everything pretty much which shouldnt be surprising as their average IQ reflects in their abilities. I have been around a lot of curries for the past several years. Besides coding (usually selected, the best of their best), they always fuck up somehow.

You just had one simple job and you couldn't even get that right kinda stuff. Many many times over and many examples that I'm not gonna bother to list. But it is very real. Just really incompetent in general. But good gentle people for the most part.

Doesn't surprise me with Brazil, Mexico, and other latin American countries either. I grew up with some Hispanics and had hispanic co-workers before, not super lazy but not very competent or efficient like whites or asians.

Last edited:

Well they voted for him, when people say Canada is a "nice" country they just means it's a cucked country that will accept their own genocide without a fight.

trudeau-castro.jpg

China faked stats. you can't trust anything out of it. niggas hid their population decline for years till recently. exaggerated their growth rate. manipulated currency too.

Well, East Asian countries handled it superb. Taiwan being the best case.

I feel sorry for my curry bros though. They seem incompetent in everything pretty much which shouldnt be surprising as their average IQ reflects in their abilities. I have been around a lot of curries for the past several years. Besides coding (usually selected, the best of their best), they always fuck up somehow.

You just had one simple job and you couldn't even get that right kinda stuff. Many many times over and many examples that I'm not gonna bother to list. But it is very real. Just really incompetent in general. But good gentle people for the most part.

Doesn't surprise me with Brazil, Mexico, and other latin American countries either. I grew up with some Hispanics and had hispanic co-workers before, not super lazy but not very competent or efficient like whites or asians.
Sand niggers handled it badly too.

It’s over for sands and curries:feelscry:
ricecels are pretty smart at least

Not back to normal here, sll the normies are being dumbasses

trudeau-castro.jpg

3zyxcn0g65i01.jpg

I’m surprised covid is hitting India so hard since warm countries seem to not have been hit as badly

@dominic here is a racepill you might not have been aware of.

Brutal truthpill

View attachment 441855
He only got in since he represents the gibs me dat party for the infinity niggers this defeated faggot nation imports daily. If Justin Castro was a conservative, this kid would be laughed out of politics.

germany has gerneral elections in september. MEME-19 will be over in europe just in time

No shit it went out of control. Our population is in billions, we lack proper healthcare institutions and govt is incompetent. No wonder poor countries with high population density are the most affected like Brazil and China.

You should worry more about Burgerfags tho because they have more cases than India despite their "superior" IQ and better/more competent healthcare.

My friends over at /pol/ told me that it's a fake meme virus so if you go by their logic then you shouldn't feel sorry for anyone. It's just a common flu afterall!!

White countries are able to control it quickly and get back to normal. But it fucks up ethnic countries because subhumans don't know how to control it and everything remains closed.
UK 87% white will open up soon, most people vaccinated, we did better then USA per capita

Also we just allowed 5 Million EU(White) citizens the right to life in UK indefinitely