SuicideFuel Covid19 pandemic is a brutal racepill

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Living Monstrosity
★★★★★
159d 10h 26m
White countries are able to control it quickly and get back to normal. But it fucks up ethnic countries because subhumans don't know how to control it and everything remains closed.

calimero

calimero

Officer
★★
7d 16h 24m
Fourth wave boyos, let's go until nine :feelsokman:

iwantroshani

iwantroshani

I want this girl named Roshani
★★
3d 11h 44m
Canada is a white country yet it's a disaster here

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Officer
★★★
20d 15h 58m
Canada is a white country yet it's a disaster here
What Canadians think about this cuck? He is an embodiment of soycuck.

DonezoTheClown

DonezoTheClown

Veteran
★★★
29d 19h 7m
Wasn't China good to go after like 2 months though?

What Canadians think about this cuck? He is an embodiment of soycuck.

View attachment 441855
Well they voted for him, when people say Canada is a "nice" country they just means it's a cucked country that will accept their own genocide without a fight.

Also obvious son of a communist dog and these cucks still love him.

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

"No Asians": Says every degenerate SJW foid ever
★★★★
43d 23h 5m
Well, East Asian countries handled it superb. Taiwan being the best case.

I feel sorry for my curry bros though. They seem incompetent in everything pretty much which shouldnt be surprising as their average IQ reflects in their abilities. I have been around a lot of curries for the past several years. Besides coding (usually selected, the best of their best), they always fuck up somehow.

You just had one simple job and you couldn't even get that right kinda stuff. Many many times over and many examples that I'm not gonna bother to list. But it is very real. Just really incompetent in general. But good gentle people for the most part.

Doesn't surprise me with Brazil, Mexico, and other latin American countries either. I grew up with some Hispanics and had hispanic co-workers before, not super lazy but not very competent or efficient like whites or asians.

Last edited:
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
193d 44m

Well they voted for him, when people say Canada is a "nice" country they just means it's a cucked country that will accept their own genocide without a fight.

China faked stats. you can't trust anything out of it. niggas hid their population decline for years till recently. exaggerated their growth rate. manipulated currency too.

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Living Monstrosity
★★★★★
159d 10h 26m
Well, East Asian countries handled it superb. Taiwan being the best case.

I feel sorry for my curry bros though. They seem incompetent in everything pretty much which shouldnt be surprising as their average IQ reflects in their abilities. I have been around a lot of curries for the past several years. Besides coding (usually selected, the best of their best), they always fuck up somehow.

You just had one simple job and you couldn't even get that right kinda stuff. Many many times over and many examples that I'm not gonna bother to list. But it is very real. Just really incompetent in general. But good gentle people for the most part.

Doesn't surprise me with Brazil, Mexico, and other latin American countries either. I grew up with some Hispanics and had hispanic co-workers before, not super lazy but not very competent or efficient like whites or asians.
Sand niggers handled it badly too.

Irredeemable

Irredeemable

Warlock
★★★★★
164d 19h 11m
It’s over for sands and curries:feelscry:
ricecels are pretty smart at least

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

I should be living underground, I'm so subhuman
36d 3h 19m
Not back to normal here, sll the normies are being dumbasses

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Living Monstrosity
★★★★★
159d 10h 26m

solblue

solblue

Overlord
★★★★★
112d 16h 48m
I’m surprised covid is hitting India so hard since warm countries seem to not have been hit as badly